Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? (5445 Views)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On In Osun State / Who Do You Think Has Won This Fight (photo: (pls Give Ans With Reason) / Someone Pls Tell Niger Police How Ugly They Look On This New Camouflage Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by frag(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2008
Just wondering if there is a medium in which ordinary nigerians can communicate directly to yara'dua.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Jakumo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2008
[size=18pt]enquiries@419eater.com[/size]
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by spoilt(f): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2008
jakumo you no well. funny as heck! grin grin
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by frag(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2008
Would it not be proper for nigerians to be able to tell our president how we feel about the affairs of our nation?
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by spoilt(f): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2008
do they not have that call-in programme anymore where you could ask him questions? selective questions though. grin
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by frag(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2008
No they dont.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by presido1: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2008
yaradua@aboki.ng.com
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2008
frag:

Would it not be proper for nigerians to be able to tell our president how we feel about the affairs of our nation?

I share your need to tell the man what I think about his presidency and suggest possible ideas since it seems they are lacking those up there.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by SkyBlue1: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2008
But to be honest, you can't blame this on lack of advisors i mean come on. So has the man suddenly lost touch from reality now that he is in aso rock? Can we stop using the excuse of "he is surrounded by corrupt people" to justify this lack of any visible progress? So he needs people to say there is no light you need to build power stations, the roads are bad you need to build roads? This is just, i just don't know. If we were at a stage were we needed rocket science politics to fix things then fine. But the basics is just logic, so do we really have such an uncreative president that can't see things a 5 year old might be able to see? After hearing that NEPA took light three times during a speech he was making about a week or so ago, i thought he would take things more seriously, but have we heard anything yet apart from forming panels to discuss the problem?
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by spoilt(f): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2008
I dont think there's any country where people have direct access to their president via e-mail. surely yaradua wouldnt answer e-mails from 120 million people himself. shocked
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2008
Sky Blue:

But to be honest, you can't blame this on lack of advisors i mean come on. So has the man suddenly lost touch from reality now that he is in aso rock? Can we stop using the excuse of "he is surrounded by corrupt people" to justify this lack of any visible progress? So he needs people to say there is no light you need to build power stations, the roads are bad you need to build roads? This is just, i just don't know. If we were at a stage were we needed rocket science politics to fix things then fine. But the basics is just logic, so do we really have such an uncreative president that can't see things a 5 year old might be able to see? After hearing that NEPA took light three times during a speech he was making about a week or so ago, i thought he would take things more seriously, but have we heard anything yet apart from forming panels to discuss the problem?

Cool your jets man! Did you have access to his email addy before he became president? y'all need to calm down.

As you've said, all the talking won't do anything. . .lets settle down and let the man do his work. The National Assembly still hasn't passed the budget, is he supposed to spend funds by fiat? When things are done properly they endure. It is annoying that things are taking this long, but I don't think its because he is 'uncreative'. Our problems are basic as you've said, but somehow they've become almost intractable.

Leave the man to do the work, naija has never had a lack of talk, but there has always been lack of action, so let him get on with his work.

PS - Yardie has been far more responsive than OBJ or any other president till date - rolling back petrol prices, getting strikes called off promptly, rescinding some decisions that did not receive public acceptance. Just do your bit and let him get on with it. Naija folks talk too much and don't act.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by bluesky4(f): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2008
Sky Blue:

at poster who wrote this quote, i like your name grin grin tongue
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by AKO1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2008
[size=16pt]Try yaradua@nigeria.gov.ng. Good Luck. FOOL.[/size]
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by bawomolo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2008
idontgiveafuck@FCT.gov
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 17, 2008
debosky:

Cool your jets man! Did you have access to his email addy before he became president? y'all need to calm down.

As you've said, all the talking won't do anything. . .lets settle down and let the man do his work. The National Assembly still hasn't passed the budget, is he supposed to spend funds by fiat? When things are done properly they endure. It is annoying that things are taking this long, but I don't think its because he is 'uncreative'. Our problems are basic as you've said, but somehow they've become almost intractable.

Leave the man to do the work, naija has never had a lack of talk, but there has always been lack of action, so let him get on with his work.

PS - Yardie has been far more responsive than OBJ or any other president till date - rolling back petrol prices, getting strikes called off promptly, rescinding some decisions that did not receive public acceptance. Just do your bit and let him get on with it. Naija folks talk too much and don't act.

I don't get your point.
Are you suggesting we keep dumb over his dullness?
If somebody suggests revolution or break away from Nigeria, people like you will shout against it. Now we are only talking on why he seem to have lost touch with reality quickly and you are telling us to cool our jets.
Is OBJ and other former presidents suppose to be yardstick for judging Yaradua or have we been conditioned to accept basic rights as privileges?
Is rolling back gas prices and strikes much of a thing to celebrate?
Until what time are we suppose to criticize his shortcoming ---8 years time?
Our problems are not intractable. Yaradua is either uncreative or simply lack the political will to do his job.
Lets learn to call a spade a spade: Yaradua no try at all!!!!

Abeg, leave those wey dey talk, make them talk so far it's not slandering. angry
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by debosky(m): 3:33am On Mar 17, 2008
Yar'adua no try. . .ok I hear you

but he is out of touch? I don't think so - he has been responsive that was my main point, as well as showing some of the obstacles which prevent him from moving as fast as he can.

If the problems are not (or at least appear) intractable, if they are as simple as you put it, then why hasn't it been done a long time ago?

Political will? We saw that from OBJ in the early days of NEPA with improvements, before the systemic leeches destroyed it. You're a bit naive if you think the solution is as simplistic as that - the entrenched vested interests need to be dealt with. If you want to discuss this further lets do so in another thread.

Note that was not a pat on the back for Yardie. . .I simply highlighted the obstacles that lie in his moving as fast as y'all want. OBJ had a lot of motion, we are seeing a lot of that unraveling now - I'd rather someone take well calculated steps than have to spend half his first year dealing with the mess left over from the previous president's time.

I no talk say make dem no yarn, make them yarn well well! I am focused on the so called 'responsiveness' naija people like effizy - if he makes some bogus announcement now, peeps would start hailing him. All we want is true action - enough talking.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 17, 2008
**eating cake** hmmmmmm. . .interesting. . . do i stick around to watch this drama or do i continue watching my movie? will be more fun if Bawomolo makes it a trio. . . Debosky vs.nuzo vs. bawalomo (intelligent guy, i must say)

**clicks play button. . .will be back later**
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by TheSly: 3:40am On Mar 17, 2008
its T?yinr@yahoo.com wink
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

its T?yinr@yahoo.com wink
or i can just commit a crime tonight. . .better
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by TheSly: 3:47am On Mar 17, 2008
Which crime u wan commit?
Have u forgotten what u did? tongue
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Which crime u wan commit?
Have u forgotten what u did? tongue
tried to help you by withdrawing $5 from your card? but the ATM wnt let me. . .sth abt you being a brokea$$? pele o. , jeez, get over it na. . .come here, give me a hug **slyly takes out my knife**
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by debosky(m): 4:00am On Mar 17, 2008
toyin and sly stop derailing this topic and carry your love somewhere else tongue

@ nuzo

I await your reply.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by TheSly: 4:02am On Mar 17, 2008
tried to help you by withdrawing $5 from your card? but the ATM wnt let me. . .sth about you being a brokea$$? pele o. , jeez, get over it na. . .come here, give me a hug **slyly takes out my knife**

Se ti gbo? now who is the broke a$$ here? u surreptitiously tried to sip my $ tongue
If u were not broke. . .would u have done that? sad shiorr hisssssss angry
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Se ti gbo? now who is the broke a$$ here? u surreptitiously tried to sip my $ tongue
If u were not broke. . .would u have done that? sad shiorr hisssssss angry
i was not broke. . .i had $999,995 with me, was trying to add $5 to make it equal na. . .
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by TheSly: 4:09am On Mar 17, 2008
Are u this broke? u had $999,995 Zimbabwean dollars which is approx. $10US tongue

U think all $ sign means US$? olodo cheesy
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Are u this broke? u had $999,995 Zimbabwean dollars which is approx. $10US tongue

You think all $ sign means US$? olodo cheesy
LOL. . .oogbadun. . .just b/c you're broke eh? can't even borrow me $5 to make it my complete $1,000,000 US dollars (as those scammers be sending me)
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2008
debosky:

Yar'adua no try. . .ok I hear you

but he is out of touch? I don't think so - he has been responsive that was my main point, as well as showing some of the obstacles which prevent him from moving as fast as he can.

If the problems are not (or at least appear) intractable, if they are as simple as you put it, then why hasn't it been done a long time ago?

Political will? We saw that from OBJ in the early days of NEPA with improvements, before the systemic leeches destroyed it. You're a bit naive if you think the solution is as simplistic as that - the entrenched vested interests need to be dealt with. If you want to discuss this further lets do so in another thread.

Note that was not a pat on the back for Yardie. . .I simply highlighted the obstacles that lie in his moving as fast as y'all want. OBJ had a lot of motion, we are seeing a lot of that unraveling now - I'd rather someone take well calculated steps than have to spend half his first year dealing with the mess left over from the previous president's time.

I no talk say make them no yarn, make them yarn well well! I am focused on the so called 'responsiveness' naija people like effizy - if he makes some bogus announcement now, peeps would start hailing him. All we want is true action - enough talking.

I do understand your reason now. It's not that simple and will never be simple for him as it is his friends that are involved in all these mess.
I do understand that it will be hard to find the courage to probe the likes of OBJ, IBB, Ibori, Turaki, Anenih, Abdulsalami and NEPA etc after all the good things they did for him.
The only thing i don't get is; why cant he shove all these probe propaganda into river Niger and chart a new course immediately? If the country was not rich enough to start developmental projects, i may then understand.

My question: when exactly are we suppose to be hearing full time from him? In 8 years time?
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 17, 2008
**claps** nuzo, good good.
next!!!
debo where are you oh!!
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by TheSly: 4:19am On Mar 17, 2008
LOL. . .oogbadun. . .just b/c you're broke eh? can't even borrow me $5 to make it my complete $1,000,000 US dollars (as those scammers be sending me)
And why would a so-called rich girl be in need of just a $5?
Don't pretend here. . . . .u better let errbody know whats happening. . . . . .

I was even told u recently went bankrupt . . . . .wow embarassed u so broke like a mosque rat! cheesy

Debola. . . .where are thou. . . . . .
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 17, 2008
@sly
lol. . .debo said to carry our love somewhere else o. . .meet me at the jungle

debo. . .we're leaving for you oh. . .plz invite [b]bawolomo [/b]to make a trio o,
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by TheSly: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2008
which jungle? . . . . . .u see? so broke u couldnt afford a room embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

which jungle? . . . . . .u see? so broke u couldnt afford a room embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
boy, if you dnt stop with this your shakara. . .i got my mansion built in the jungle. . .that's the new trend for the "old" rich. . .am used to money jare grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freed Journalists In Corruption Scandal / Police Arrest 50 Suspects In Connection With UN House Bombing / Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.