Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? (1136 Views)

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Female Boss or Male Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
Actually, i would prefer to work with a Female boss because women are more understandable, and will be easier to work with. Now over to you guys, which would you prefer and why?
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'd prefer to be a Boss smiley with a female P.A (my wife)...
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by fubbyy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
You too dey watch contact magazine on nta, this is their 2day question

Anyway I prefer a male boss cos they are understandable than the female ones
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
I prefer a Ghanian female Boss...or an Ethiopian one, they are both sweet....
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
fubbyy: You too dey watch contact magazine on nta, this is their 2day question

Anyway I prefer a male boss cos they are understandable than the female ones
hahahahahaha. You are right.
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Acidosis: I'd prefer to be a Boss smiley with a female P.A (my wife)...
lolz. Gud 4 you.
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by DigitalSignal(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Smartie gurl: Actually, i would prefer to work with a Female boss because women are more understandable, and will be easier to work with. Now over to you guys, which would you prefer and why?
We all have our individual differences and may act or react differently in the same circumstance! There're some men that can be as understanding as some women, so the choice of preferring one as a boss over the other, in my opinion, is a function of the individual to be made the boss!
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
DigitalSignal:
We all have our individual differences and may act or react differently in the same circumstance! There're some men that can be as understanding as some women, so the choice of preferring one as a boss over the other, in my opinion, is a function of the individual to be made the boss!
Well, the choice is yours, but that does not mean that i can't work with a male boss, just that i would prefer a female.
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by biolabee(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
always worked with mostly males
my female boss let me do what i want as long as i delivered
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: Actually, i would prefer to work with a Female boss because women are more understandable, and will be easier to work with. Now over to you guys, which would you prefer and why?
a male boss ofcourse... I can't imagine myself being controlled by a woman, sometimes in a harsh maner just becos of position.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by pleep(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2013
What kinda dumb question is this... OP who cares?
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Mynd44: 5:04am On Feb 22, 2013
pleep: What kinda dumb question is this... OP who cares?
Read your signature....this is what you should fight...redundancy
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by 190: 5:36am On Feb 22, 2013
fubbyy: You too dey watch contact magazine on nta, this is their 2day question

DIES
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2013
pleep: What kinda dumb question is this... OP who cares?
You must not comment ok....you can easily shut ur holes.
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2013
ekenedegreat: a male boss ofcourse... I can't imagine myself being controlled by a woman, sometimes in a harsh maner just becos of position.
lolz. What would u do in that situation? Quit? I doubt.
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by pleep(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: You must not comment ok....you can easily shut ur holes.
ill fill your holes with dik if you speak to me like that again. angry
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2013
pleep: ill fill your holes with dik if you speak to me like that again. angry
huh? Answer the simple question joor.
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Too much insults on one thread
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Too much insults on one thread
lolz! Dnt mind them!
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolz! Dnt mind them!
Really?
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Really?
hahahahahaha
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by DorcasKaruana: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
I prefer a male boss to a female boss. The major factors for preferring a male boss are less office politics, more relaxed working conditions and an improved focus on goals and objectives.

Its true that female bosses have a lot of politics and the working conditions are ore-determined by her mood for the day. Pressure every now and then just to make you feel her presence or just to prove a point. Am a woman but given a choice, I would not like to work under a woman boss.

Men are easy to work with and will not carry around something wrong you did months ago. to the present. They are sensitive and understanding.

However, an increasing number of women are holding senior positions in companies, so the impact this will have on office dynamics is going to be a fascinating phenomenon to observe in future.

www.careerpointkenya.com

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by nbright: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dorcas Karuana: Men are easy to work with and will not carry around something wrong you did months ago. to the present. They are sensitive and understanding.

Thank God o.... After some girls will say men are not sensitive and understanding...
Re: Which Would You Prefer To Work With, A Male Or A Female Boss? by 222Martins(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
None...........i'd rather be the boss.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Bicommunications Nigeria Limited / What Business Can I Do With 200k ? / Motivation For Entrepreneurs(hustlers) [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.