Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! (2942 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by contactmorak: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
‎​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is Giving Away a Million Dollar Tonight!

www.splendormag.com/2013/02/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-is-giving-away.html
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by manmustwac(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2013
In what he described as 'Money Service', during a service at Christ Embassy this evening February 21,2012, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome announced that he was giving away $1million tonight.

The pastor was preaching on the need for christians to always give God a 'fat' offering. He read the scripture citing the example of Solomon in the bible who impressed God with an unusual offering.

Obviously trying to lead by example told the congregation 'I'm Giving away a million dollar tonight'.
We spent a million dollar

In his words: 'Money is not just a luxury, it's a defense to protect your life'.

The pastor talked about how the church spent over 500 thousand Dollars every month on media evangelism from the church account, apart from the ones paid for by individuals.

He also said that God has been so faithful to his church that there was a time they needed money for Media work and in less than few minutes that they announced it, 10million Dolloars was raised. The next few minutes about 15million was raised again. All made possible by different group leaders of the church alone.

The service was streamed live world-wide. It continues tomorrow.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Chokolee(m): 1:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Despite the volatile nature of money; Giving to God must be seen as a must with bountiful rewards..
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2013
Yeah! It is more blessed to give than to recieve.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by tymund: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2013
Mr poster, I guess you were @ the service so did you give ?

If you were there you did not give you made a great
Mistake.

And point of correction he dnt say he is giving away
1million dollars, he is giving to God for his word.

Lastly when he was giving a report for the work of the ministry around the world. He said for television
Ministry around the world, the church spends 1million dollars monthly.

Say the right thing please don't miss lead people.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2013
Hirelings and their blind money worshipping followers!!!!!!
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2013
frosbel: Hirelings and their blind money worshipping followers!!!!!!

Poverty mentality. Money is a servant for gospel work dude.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2013
Pstor Chris is the antichrist, he is recruiting to his armagedon army.

1 Like

Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2013
ooman: Pstor Chris is the antichrist, he is recruiting to his armagedon army.

Really? kindly Explain this from the bible . So the antichrist is from Nigeria ? I thought he will be from Middle East
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2013
Joagbaje:

Really? kindly Explain this from the bible . So the antichrist is from Nigeria ? I thought he will be from Middle East

yea, i thought he will come from Asia too but things change
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Chokolee(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2013
ooman:

yea, i thought he will come from Asia too but things change
Fallacy!!
I think you really meant to say; You changed and misplaced things brother
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2013
Chokolee: Fallacy!!
I think you really meant to say; You changed and misplaced things brother

believe it or not, pastor chris is the anti christ
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2013
ooman:

I'm still waiting . Tell us from scriptures . The bible is our reference. The antichrist will not believe in any God . He will come in his own name

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not:if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Daniel 11:37
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god:for he shall magnify himself above all.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Joagbaje:

I'm still waiting . Tell us from scriptures . The bible is our reference. The antichrist will not believe in any God . He will come in his own name

John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not:if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Daniel 11:37
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god:for he shall magnify himself above all.

The antichrist will disguise to get your attention.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2013
ooman:

Bible verse pls? Or do you want to create a new bible
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2013
ooman:

gringringrin
Don't let his speaking-in-tongues, dressing-like-whores fire army find you o, that one na die be that.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Chokolee(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2013
ooman:

You must be really confused right now..dont worry it wont take too long.

Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by BroPee: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why the annoncement?
"But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:"

Never pull for money from people.

The world will never be converted by money, but by the preaching of the True word of God

2 Likes

Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by dare2think: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Joagbaje:

Poverty mentality. Money is a servant for gospel work dude.

Can you kindly explain this 'poverty mentality' you and your fellow greedy worshipers go on about.

How do you know Frosbel is not wealthier than you in all aspects of life?

Pls, indulge me.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
dare2think:

Can you kindly explain this 'poverty mentality' you and your fellow greedy worshipers go on about.

How do you know Frosbel is not wealthier than you in all aspects of life?

Pls, indulge me.

Wealthy men don't talk cheap. Wealthy men don't criticize wealth .
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Joagbaje:

he only criticized fake MOGs and not wealthy men.haha!this joagbaje sef dey tire person
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by PastorKun(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
manmustwac: In what he described as 'Money Service', during a service at Christ Embassy this evening February 21,2012, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome announced that he was giving away $1million tonight.

The pastor was preaching on the need for christians to always give God a 'fat' offering. He read the scripture citing the example of Solomon in the bible who impressed God with an unusual offering.

Obviously trying to lead by example told the congregation 'I'm Giving away a million dollar tonight'.
We spent a million dollar

In his words: 'Money is not just a luxury, it's a defense to protect your life'.

The pastor talked about how the church spent over 500 thousand Dollars every month on media evangelism from the church account, apart from the ones paid for by individuals.

He also said that God has been so faithful to his church that there was a time they needed money for Media work and in less than few minutes that they announced it, 10million Dolloars was raised. The next few minutes about 15million was raised again. All made possible by different group leaders of the church alone.

The service was streamed live world-wide. It continues tomorrow.

Anybody that falls for this scam by Oyaks must be a real dunce. Even if he actually donates the one million dollars (which can't be verified) it would amount to removing money from the right pocket and putting back into the left pocket. If he really wants to donate money he should find a worthy charitable course and donate the money without making noise. Ole barawo buruku angry
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Joagbaje:

I am certain many of us here are far more wealthy than you , even when you consider all the tithes you have stolen accumulated over the years grin
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Bro Pee: Why the annoncement?
"But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:"

Never pull for money from people.

The world will never be converted by money, but by the preaching of the True word of God

The bolded is not applicable to crooks and charlatans unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by nedu2000(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2013
*disappointed* I thought he was giving it out to members in need,4rm d article,he's just giving d 'offering' back to himself

1 Like

Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Chokolee:
You must be really confused right now..dont worry it wont take too long.

Am not confused, you are because you so much want his one million dollars. Those who take his side will be condemned along with him. Remember revelations.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by PastorKun(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2013
tymund:
Mr poster, I guess you were @ the service so did you give ?

If you were there you did not give you made a great
Mistake.

And point of correction he dnt say he is giving away
1million dollars, he is giving to God for his word.

Lastly when he was giving a report for the work of the ministry around the world. He said for television
Ministry around the world, the church spends 1million dollars monthly.

Say the right thing please don't miss lead people.

Deluded m0rons and pastor worshipers like this are even more annoying angry
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2013
frosbel:

I am certain many of us here are far more wealthy than you , even when you consider all the tithes you have stolen accumulated over the years grin

Childish

2Co 10:12
12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves:but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wide variet

Dont worry Im coming to the U.S briefly in April for a multimedia exhibition. Hope to see you so that you can showcase this great wealth of yours
(KJVStrongs)
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2013
nedu2000: *disappointed* I thought he was giving it out to members in need,4rm d article,he's just giving d 'offering' back to himself

Church money does not belong to the pastor. A pastor must give as any other Christian because he is first a Christian . Pastoring is only a responsibility.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=Bro Pee]Why the annoncement?
"But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:[/quote ]

Jesus was dealing with imoure motives. Nothing is wrobg with open giving. There are exceptional cases. Especially Cases of vows . What he did was an open pledge. Some pledges needs to be open to help your faith so that you can be committed to it. So its not a show off matter

Money plays a vital role in the preaching and spread of the gospel. Jesus took money . Paul took money. Every minister require financial partners.

Phi 4:15
15 And you Philippians yourselves well know that in the early days of the Gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church (assembly) entered into partnership with me and opened up [a debit and credit] account in giving and receiving except you only.
(AMP)
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=Joagbaje][/quote]

Do you know anything aside the bible? Do you even know your name.

You are a deranged biblical sociopath, and a brainwashed psychopath
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by shdemidemi(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2013
philippians 3:10 that i may know Him and the power of His ressurection, and the fellowship of His SUFFERINGS, being conformed to his death
1 thessalonians 1:4-5 so that we ourselves boast of of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you ENDURE, which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgement of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also SUFFER.

I haven’t always been a Christian. I didn’t go to religion to make me happy…I always knew a bottle of PORT would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly do not recommend CHRISTIANITY – C S Lewis…

Rightly divide the word of God and you will be convinced that mundane comfort of money and luxuries in this world is not part of the gospel, IT is only temporal. Thus, A true christian can't be the richest in this World.As far as God is concerned no matter how rich you are in this world you are suffering. The HOPE of the coming of CHRIST would certainly see us through our sufferings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demonic Kabbalah Hebrew Sex Magic Used To Create Sodomite Soldiers. / Jesus Reveals Himself / Rev. King’s Devotees Attack TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.