Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! (2948 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

Do you know anything aside the bible? Do you even know your name.

You are a deranged biblical sociopath, and a brainwashed psychopath

You just read my post that I will be in the U.S for a multimedia conference. That should tell you I do some stuff. Im into art., music'and the digital world . No be only bible I sabi.

But thanks for the compliment anyway.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by nedu2000(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

Church money does not belong to the pastor. A pastor must give as any other Christian because he is first a Christian . Pastoring is only a responsibility.
who then has authority/access to this 'church money'?
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2013
nedu2000: who then has authority/access to this 'church money'?
see where your mind dey go abi? Now read Acts 5:1-11 and Acts 6:1-7 and tell us what you think.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2013
nedu2000: who then has authority/access to this 'church money'?

There is admin structure in a church . Just as in any institution. Take the bank for example. Does thebbank manager own the bank money? The only money that belong to a pastor are the ones that is given to him. Tv money goes to tv. Radio money goes to radio. From what a pastor recieve as gift or honorarium, he himself has to give for tv give for radio , give tithes and offering like a Christian that he is
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

You just read my post that I will be in the U.S for a multimedia conference. That should tell you I do some stuff. Im into art., music'and the digital world . No be only bible I sabi.

But thanks for the compliment anyway.

all am telling you is that you need to forget all dogma and become an atheist
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:
all am telling you is that you need to forget all dogma and become an atheist

Theres God snd you know it. You're only denying his existence so why should I become a fool.

[b]Psa
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

Theres God snd you know it. You're only denying his existence so why should I become a fool.

Psa 14:1
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

See why I said you are a biblical spciopath, u use the holy word to course people, the bible is not so holy again then.

Only the wicked say "there is a god "
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

See why I said you are a biblical spciopath, u use the holy word to course people, the bible is not so holy again then.

Only the wicked say "there is a god "

Im not cursing you. I only quoted what the binke says about atheism. Atheism is a result of lack of gratitude towards the God who created you.

Every atheist knows there is a God.

Rom 1:19-22
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(KJV)
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

Im not cursing you. I only quoted what the binke says about atheism. Atheism is a result of lack of gratitude towards the God who created you.

Every atheist knows there is a God.

Rom 1:19-22
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(KJV)

Oh, dont be so certain about that because i am certain that there is no God, i have multimedia proofs against the existence of God. tongue
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Whats the proof
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

Dont worry Im coming to the U.S briefly in April for a multimedia exhibition. Hope to see you so that you can showcase this great wealth of yours
(KJVStrongs)

I am in the UK not US.

But , will be in Nigeria shortly, using my own hard earned money to pay for my flights and to meet all my expenses back home while also helping others.

I do not rely on the hard work of other Christians to pay for my way through life.

"For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."" - 2 Thessalonians 3:10
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje: Whats the proof

MULTIMEDIA instruments works perfectly when automated except there is temper with it.

Nature never works perfectly, it is full of mistakes that causes diseases and death.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by dare2think: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

Childish

2Co 10:12
12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves:but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wide variet

Dont worry Im coming to the U.S briefly in April for a multimedia exhibition. Hope to see you so that you can showcase this great wealth of yours
(KJVStrongs)

You are very despicable for writing the above. You and your ilk are the very people destroying religion and leading frustrated people to be more disenchanted with their faith.

When did Christianity become a wealth showcasing contest? were you so deprived in your formative years that materialism rules supreme in your little world?

Money, money, money. Is all your ilk are concerned about, Yet little enlightenment to show for it.

There are people with little money but command far greater respect and honour than all your wealthy charlatans put together.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
^^^

Thank You.

Could not have said it any better.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by deebrain(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
i love pastor chris...he is a great teacher...no strings attached.

Issue is why would anybody make public a donation supposedly given to God? I want to believe he did not announce it like that....

I really thought it was being donated to people or probably another ministry etc (the title of the thread). If its a donation to the church account (where tithes and offerings go) then its just (like someone here said) taking from the left pocket and putting it into the right. Its mere recycling.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Kay17: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
And the atheist wonders "what can be given to a God that owns the Universe"?!
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Kay 17: And the atheist wonders "what can be given to a God that owns the Universe"?!

DO you not know that a God who could create a universe as vast as we have it is hungry for the little 10 naira that people will give him?
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

MULTIMEDIA instruments works perfectly when automated except there is temper with it.

Nature never works perfectly, it is full of mistakes that causes diseases and death.

Human make mistakes . Not God
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Joagbaje(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
dare2think:

You are very despicable for writing the above. You and your ilk are the very people destroying religion and leading frustrated people to be more disenchanted with their faith.

When did Christianity become a wealth showcasing contest? were you so deprived in your formative years that materialism rules supreme in your little world?

Money, money, money. Is all your ilk are concerned about, Yet little enlightenment to show for it.

There are people with little money but command far greater respect and honour than all your wealthy charlatans put together.

I didn't boast of wealth . You and your elder brother did. I only rebuked your chidishness of empty boasting. Money is secindaty to me. Its only a tool to touch lives.
Its not what we have that counts but whst we give out.

Luk 12:15
.. . .a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
(KJV)
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

Human make mistakes . Not God

why then is nature full of mistakes? angry
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

why then is nature full of mistakes? angry

Like you Perhaps undecided grin

1 Like

Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by ooman(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
frosbel:

Like you Perhaps undecided grin

and you, maybe tongue
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by nedu2000(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bidam: see where your mind dey go abi? Now read Acts 5:1-11 and Acts 6:1-7 and tell us what you think.
d Bible readings are simply d way fings shld be run.......dis as U̶̲̥̅̊ know isn't what we witness today. I am a christian,I see as church leaders enrich themselves wif worldly fings, even in d mist of poverty.
Re: ‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! by dare2think: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

I didn't boast of wealth . You and your elder brother did. I only rebuked your chidishness of empty boasting. Money is secindaty to me. Its only a tool to touch lives.
Its not what we have that counts but whst we give out.

Luk 12:15
.. . .a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
(KJV)

lol. You are indeed a psycopath.

You manage to contradict yourself in a single post.

If money is secondary (assuming thats what you intended to write)to you, why do we need to know that!

You and your charlatan pastors are deceitful rogues that takes advantage of desperate and greedy followers.

I don't blames you guys though, those suckers deserve to get ripped off. More grease to your elbows

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Solomon Saved? / 10 Mysterious Alledgedly Alien Artifacts / New Testament Verse Christians Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.