Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

W - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / W (735 Views)

Celebration Of Abia Supreme Court Verdict In Abia Governor's Lodge Abuja (pics) / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by musiwa16: 3:59am On Feb 22, 2013
W
Re: W by gramci: 5:48am On Feb 22, 2013
SMHembarassed
Re: W by jaybee3(m): 6:04am On Feb 22, 2013
Nutter
Re: W by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2013
Becomrich...where are the pics?
Re: W by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2013
That's the simple truth..

Nothing has been done yet and they are celebrating sand filling the ocean lol..
Re: W by ba7man(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2013
Are you serious??....Have you ever looked at the ocean b4 and your mental capacity fathom sand filling it?? If its a lagoon front, no problem....but the ocean, with its raging waves?? Pls, give kudos to the sandfilling, its the hardest part of the whole project. Stop hating. Can you all criticizing ever think of pouring sand in an ocean till it turns to land?? I thot it was only the Middle East that could think up such a project but today its in my backyard. Its a lesson in "You acheiving what you think". Now, Musiwa, you sit in the US and boast of what you know and how influential you are while some are busy acheiving things over here. Why don't you come down and do your part too??
Re: W by ba7man(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2013
You are talking....Where were you when the ocean was threatning to wash away Victoria Island?? Now an ingenious plan is carried out to protect millions of lives and properties and you think its not worth celebrating?? You make me sick. This is exactly what's wrong with the Black man.
Re: W by ba7man(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2013
You think its by "Articulate gbogbo and Kaka" or by opening threads on Nairaland that would have prevented the ocean from washing away V.I??
Re: W by LeOstrich: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2013
musiwa16: Why are you showing picture of celebration of picture of sandfilling by musiwa

I REPEAT! WE ARE UNDER HEAVY ENEMY ATTACK! REQUEST EMERGENCY EVAC AND AIR STRIKE!

Re: W by azpekuliar: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Musiwa and his confrontational thread titles... cheesy
Re: W by ba7man(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Le Ostrich:

I REPEAT! WE ARE UNDER HEAVY ENEMY ATTACK! REQUEST EMERGENCY EVAC AND AIR STRIKE!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: W by daroz(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2013
Le Ostrich:

kolossians
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - Tukur • As Presidency Cuts PDP From Govs’ Funding / Enslavement, AFRICOM And The Re-colonization Of Africa / United States Government Condemns Jonathan’s Pardon For Corrupt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.