Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case (21394 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by tellwisdom: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pistorious used the pistol on the gurl sad sad
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
kundul: Oya I hope our police dey learn correct investigation ba?
Are you joking or what?
You call this correct investigation? This is about the worst investigation I've read about ever.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
God alone knows the hearts of men.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by ePUNK: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
they should invite adrian MONK wink wink
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by 740megawatts: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oscar's suspected murder case is a celebrated case here in SA. I hope the case is resolved on time. Meanwhile,......

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by aAK1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
I see this guy walking free
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Sweetapple007(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
The guy no get concience , u kil person but u no wan die.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by jeffizy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
huni_naija: Oscar priscorius needs to undergo some mental evaluation tests, something doesn't seem to be right with the "south african"...

Even right from last year at the olympics, my spirit never sat well with him.. He seemed to have this arrogant, evil look about him..

Anyways i believe he's guilty of murder...
can u imagine walking on prostate all of a man's life? His look may be as a result of his stressful life. Innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Rastamann: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
At least on thing is certain "He killed her"
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by jeffizy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sweetapple007: The guy no get concience , u kil person but u no wan die.
typical nigerian!! Just after "hear-say" and jumping into conclusion. I wish to tell u to be slow in responding to every issue. Dont expose your lack of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by shadrach77: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
I feel sorry Ƒø̲я̅ †ђξ lady A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ her family cause it appears this guy might just walk free. †ђξ law may try to protect him so as to secure †ђξ huge tax they are getting from him A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ he seems to be trying to use his influence to secure freedom Ƒø̲я̅ himself. Already they are saying †ђξ evidence of †ђξ prosecution officer cannot be relied upon because he himself i̶̲̥̅̊s standing trial. †ђξ timing of his removal seems suspect. One thing i̶̲̥̅̊s certain. Pistorious might walk free from †ђξ court but he would never walk free from his conscience nor will he walk free from divine judgement angry
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by dandadee: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
the longer this case lingers..the greater the feeling that oscar will walk free.
He killed the girl..everyone knows that.What we don't know is what was going on in his head when he was loading her with bullets..and that's what this case is all about.sadly; the prosecution is falling apart even before the party has started..
I just want justice to be done..someone's child was murdered

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by klkl: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
In my own opinion, there might be an outstanding quarel of infidelity between them. Caught with three phones in d bathroom in such an hour suggest to me that she was making calls to another lover expressing her love on val which d man must have over heard and then stoopidly and uncontrollably shot her to death. My own opinio anyway. Let d law takes its cause. Sinners must not go unpunished. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by democrazyslogan: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ha Pistorious! There's almost a pistol in Dat name 'Pisto-rious'
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by seyola(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
wc police?d one dat his/her family get 500k after dying actively on service.u beta cal ur footballers into action here.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
The prosecutor, Hilary Botha, is facing an attempted murder charge, from a crime he supposedly committed 2 years ago. It's funny how this news comes out when he's prosecuting a big name (Oscar Pistorius). Why was it dormant all this while?

Corruption at its best.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
ginas: While the world is transfixed by the drama in a Pretoria courtroom, it's easy to lose sight of the tragedy of a woman dying young and the family that's left to pick up the pieces.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/02/21/oscar-pistorius-shocking-10-things/1935791/
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by trusted(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Only God knows the truth.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by saintohia: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
For me till tomorrow, his story doesn't add up.

He's not telling us the truth.

My favourite channel is CI ( crime investigation), and I' read too many Chase, though an engineer, I'll crack him to say the truth just by asking him few questions.

From day one that he came up with the story of intruder, I analyzed it and found him guilty.

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by tpia5: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
991: i read somewhere that the investigators found her body in the bathroom with three cellphones, and the defense team for Oscar Priscorius argued that if there was a domestic violence, she would have called the police but she didn't.
My question is, what is she doing with cellphones inside the bathroom at 3am or so on valentines day??

if the cell phone company can release her call logs, that would answer the question.

my guess is she was checking her messages. There was no evidence of a call so far, so must have been texts or email i suppose.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by tpia5: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pistorius yelling at an intruder.

was there an intruder?

seems the bathroom window was open, who opened it, and has the area outside the bathroom been checked for signs of activity or forced entry.

or was it the girlfriend who sounded like an intruder, and why didnt she yell out to let him know she was there? Its a long walk from the bedroom to the bathroom, and did everything happen too fast for her to alert him?

very confusing!!!!!

i just find it hard to grasp the idea that someone who spent valentine with his girlfriend, would suddenly turn so aggravated without any previous signs of trouble between them. There should have been something.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Toluth(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
The blunder of the prosecution team is too much in this case. I just thought they are working for the athlete..my thought
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by cheldan(f): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Where you there? [color=#006600][/color]
huni_naija: Oscar priscorius needs to undergo some mental evaluation tests, something doesn't seem to be right with the "south african"...

Even right from last year at the olympics, my spirit never sat well with him.. He seemed to have this arrogant, evil look about him..

Anyways i believe he's guilty of murder...
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by creativemusic: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by cheldan(f): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
[i][/i]
~vicky~:
Of course, if it had been an intruder and he had killed him, most people would be praising him for his quick thinking.
unfortunately it wasn't sad
thanks for pointing that out to all our nairaland judges
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2013

For where. Nigerian police will cut all the bullshit and beat the confession out of Oscar.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2013

For where. Nigerian police will cut all the bullshit and beat the confession out of Oscar.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by balladin: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: Are you joking or what?
You call this correct investigation? This is about the worst investigation I've read about ever.
Pathetic job by the police, a guilty man might just be set free as a result.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by judano: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ola one:
All muscles in the body relax at the time of death. And this causes involuntary urination. Am I right, doctors?

Thus, the empty bladder debate holds NO water jare.

Abeg!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070815191351AAd3iDr

You brought up a very interesting fact! But then, the content of the emptied bladder should have been found next to her dead body.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by mayorcowboy: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
all i know is that he is a murderer and God will question him for taken alive. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.