Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case (21393 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by tpia5: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
urine can be present in the bladder after death.

the total absence of any doesnt necessarily indicate a post mortem emptying.

there is no peristalsis to push the residual out, so whatever empties doesnt mean there's nothing else left.

any one who has some knowledge of animal husbandry would be familiar with this.

often you have to empty or discard the urine sack, do you not? I seem to remember such.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by bobolic: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Fame has made this young man to forget God's mercies on him. Maybe he has forgotten that he has no legs.In Nigeria, he would have found it difficult to befriend a youmg woman of such beauty and brains. He would probably be moving about on roller bearings.He deserves stiff punishment.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by vandarsar(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Naturally SA law won't kill him.
There is no capital punishment in south africa as far as I know. Highest he can bag is a life imprisonment and God forbid.

Sweetapple007: The guy no get concience , u kil person but u no wan die.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
saintohia: For me till tomorrow, his story doesn't add up.

He's not telling us the truth.

My favourite channel is CI ( crime investigation), and I' read too many Chase, though an engineer, I'll crack him to say the truth just by asking him few questions.

From day one that he came up with the story of intruder, I analyzed it and found him guilty.

you never can tell sha, in his first statement to the police he said he heard noise and he armed himself and rushed towards the bathroom shooting at the noise direction while shouting the girl-friend's name to call the police that there is an intruder. after he fired 4 shots, there was calm evrywhere and he returned to the bedroom and found out that his girlfriend was not there.
am not defending this guy but in the court of law, his argument made logical gumption.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by danikik7: 6:03am On Feb 23, 2013
He is still going to be incarcerated. His defence alibi is not water tight
Just buying time.
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by DrTony1(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2013
Ola one:
All muscles in the body relax at the time of death. And this causes involuntary urination. Am I right, doctors?

Thus, the empty bladder debate holds NO water jare.

Abeg!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070815191351AAd3iDr
Very wrong my brother, U don't av simpe basics of phhysiology to conclude dat, urination involves two things: contraction of †ђε bladder & relaxation of †ђε bladder trigone @ †ђε same time. But when one dies, his body fully contracts due to increased sympathetic outflow & then finally relaxes before rigor mortis takes place so u see †ђε detrusor muscle of †ђε urinary bladder did not contract & †ђε same time †ђε bladder trigone relaxes, so urination cannot be produced.
Ask well before makin assertions brother
Re: Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case by 2tek: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Let d law take its full course.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / Chinese Company Stops Construction Of Niger's Kandadji Dam Over Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.