Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Heartless Life Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heartless Life Of Love (851 Views)

Life Of A Unilag Student / Life Of A Uam Boy / Selfish And Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Life Of Love by valdubem(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2013
I never knew life could treat someone with such disdain and arrant impunity……looking at the one you love and having the power to do nothing.
It’s always a feeling that you don’t want, wrapping you in cold and simmer warm broodings, to squeeze the trust and faith out of you.

Staring at her walk pass the alley, looking down as your leaner world folds down……you doubt yourself, it’s the beginning of a new you.
Wishing the day never broke, to be carried away in the passion and ship of dreams, never waking to the realities of feelings and love; it is indeed an unending road to realty.
She looks you into the sight organ, never to say what next, doubts and uneasiness becomes your best companion; all to the lane of dwindling path.

The fear to ask and challenge your thought is always there to keep you away from knowing the answer……the warm ambiance of her love.
I think, but never arrives to the conclusion, I force myself to forget, hate and disgust her, but I never knew life is bigger than the tiny line of thought within us.
As we take down the true feelings and replace them with silence, I doubt if I will see it pass; and sure indeed, it is gone. After all, LIFE Continues.

(from Val's utterance; "when she left him" )

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Romance Writers / The Most Funny Questions Of The Year 2013 / Chapter One Of New Crime Story: 30 Days To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.