Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Life Of A Unilag Student - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Unilag Student (41742 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Uam Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Av seen several people write about thier lifes in thier various schools,..so i tot to myself do something for the unilag community too...fictional thou

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Biola,Alvin and Dimeji met at the matric ground wia every one is happy and excited that they are finally in the most prestigious school in the country...looking way back to the days of Jamb writing, post utme and all is enough to make you dance and get all excited ************************ Dimeji, Dimeji......i heard someone calling my name from distance...it was a girl named blessing, we met during registration,shees always on this short gowns that wld get any guys attention old or young...trust me it was that short...hello blessing whatsup now,talking amisdt smiles and trying to get my mind off her fresh laps...so what hostel her you?..she asked told her i was giving JAJA HAll..thats like the best male hostel in the school, biobaku boys always dont agree to this thou...nd you what hostel were u giving? I asked..MAkAma..oo, that should in new hall right.....cool, we bade good bye nd i set to go meet my friends wen i heard something like a gun shot behind.......

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by 3Dimension: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Let us sit and watch.... Grabs a bucket of pop corn and a bucket of kunu...

Hope it will last the whole story!

Nb: pls try and work on ur tense and construction.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by DVMtuppence(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
takes d front seat waiting 4 d story
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
3Dimension: Let us sit and watch.... Grabs a bucket of pop corn and a bucket of kunu...

Hope it will last the whole story!

Nb: pls try and work on ur tense and construction.
thanks..would work on it

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
DVM_tuppence: takes d front seat waiting 4 d story
lol, u welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hearing the gun shot sound i quickly lie on d floor,asper sharp guy wey i be, only to find out that it was a family celebrating their child matric with fireworks...who throws banger at someones matric, all this rich people ehen,wld b acting like they are the only one in existence...i stood up all embarassd nd all... ************************** i dust my cloths and shaply join my new friends..Biola was the pastor in our group, everything na sin frm im eye. Alvin on the other hand is from calabar,so him getting admission to unilag is like he got a U.S visa lottery.since my white shirt has been stained, i decide to call it a day, all faults to those fireworks family.. Still angry i was going to the hostel earlier than planed, little did i know it was a blessing in disguise... ***to be continued*****

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
On my way to the hostel..walking from education almost getting to amphi theatre..
N.b: amphi theatre is a place in school,not far from sport center were anything u cld imagine happens dia, the christains pray there, birthday party fit shele, even weed smoker no dae dull that angle..that should give u a clue of how popular that place is.
walking briskly around that part..na im see this fine girl pass by me...this girl was looking fine, it was like she came out of the water, come go do holiday vacation for heaven, before she come finally end for earth, at that point all i was thinking was how i would make the move..make i no go chop slap, its either a no or a yes..what happend next was what baffled me....
****TO BE CONTINUED*******
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by michbax(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Following...ride on

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by tushd(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Has i set to walk up to her, suddenly i saw a car parked towards her, and sudenly the girl start walking faster and the car was following her

from where i was looking at the scenerio happen,i was confused on what to do, was the owner of the car just trying to set p? or it's something else? should i follow her and make sure she's okay..na fresher i b o, the last thing i want is wahala, but this girl was too beautiful for me to just ignore. I followed gently to see how things would play out

going towards Fss(faculty of social science), i guess she stays in honors hall then,
N.B: honors is a girls hostel located at the second gate of unilag
back to the story, suddenly two guys came out from the camry car and started walking towards the girl..these guys carry pass me o, either money or body structure,so have gotta play smart...................

The first guy approached the fine girl and what happend next was what seems like a typical toasting tactics gone bad...the guy was trying to touch the girl and the next i heard was KpAAA..na hot slap land on top my guy face, that kain slap na im pesin give some1 last year wey na deliverance for M.F.M heal am..

noticing this i knew the girl was in some real trouble, the car stoped moving and the other guy that was working behind went towards them, another guy came out from the car, guess that was the driver,...and what happend next were d guys threatning to deal with the girl, naso Rape scene dae start oo..they start pushing her towards the car..,should i try and stop them, these is a three on one situation, if i approach this guy they would beat me to limbo

The last i want is my face getting disfigured before class tomorrow, i took my fone out and called Alvin my calabar friend..GREEEEeeeee gRRRRRREEE, this calabar boy no gree pick up fone oo..i decided to walk toward them and i shouted stop stop, na three angry Dudes face me..chai don die.....

***TO BE CONTINUED***********

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by 3Dimension: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
3 to beat 1 see wetin love konji wan lead u too.

Ride on I dey gbadun am
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Dhortunn(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Following...
There is an improvement in the use of tense but you still have work to do on organisation.
You are capable bro.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by stefikal(f): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
I gast 2 follow dz one as an akokite...

But please work on ur paragraphing, tenses and write your words in full. E.g wld=would

also if you want to stick to english in your narration be consistent...if you want pidgin stick to it..

Ride on...#Following

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Brymo: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
And then what
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by stefikal(f): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Front pageshocked

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by talk2smade: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg guy finish d story
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by talk2smade: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg guy finish d story, think is interesting
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by gunners160(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy if u no finish dis ba no just login on nl again!i don mark ur username anywere i c u na 2 quote u nd dey against u.u beta no jus leave me 4 high tension wire oo me wey dey plan do james bond 4 1 babe

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
tushd: Biola,Alvin and Dimeji met at the matric ground wia every one is happy and excited that they are finally in the most prestigious school in the country...looking way back to the days of Jamb writing, post utme and all is enough to make you dance and get all excited ************************ Dimeji, Dimeji......i heard someone calling my name from distance...it was a girl named blessing, we met during registration,shees always on this short gowns that wld get any guys attention old or young...trust me it was that short...hello blessing whatsup now,talking amisdt smiles and trying to get my mind off her fresh laps...so what hostel her you?..she asked told her i was giving JAJA HAll..thats like the best male hostel in the school, biobaku boys always dont agree to this thou...nd you what hostel were u giving? I asked..MAkAma..oo, that should in new hall right.....cool, we bade good bye nd i set to go meet my friends wen i heard something like a gun shot behind.......

You were given Jaja, and not giving Jaja. I am an old Akokite, I beg make you no disgrace us.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
stefikal: I gast 2 follow dz one as an akokite...

But please work on ur paragraphing, tenses and write your words in full. E.g wld=would

also if you want to stick to english in your narration be consistent...if you want pidgin stick to it..

Ride on...#Following

God bless you, I was about pointing these out to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by MicroBox: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Love the mixup pidgin and grammar. Punctuation would make the story more understandable.
Guy ride on. Abi dem don punch your face as per seeing to type level

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Raphjeezy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Coming soon

Nollywood present

Movie title: Love And Die

Produced by tushd

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by Sowhizy(f): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ait! Following buh dahz if u work on ur tenses, paragraph etc
NyC ride on
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adeoladrg(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by adeoladrg(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Crazy school.. I miss the jaja hall tho.. Go away!!! If u get.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by IamDebola: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adisa.. Karimu or wetin be una name.. abeg make am non-stop...
This story ehn!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

We can all see the effects of pinging and text messaging on the writing skills of our young ones. Writing skill is very important in the world of work, the earlier one masters it the better.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by valmunich(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
man! I like your excellent use of English...tsew!
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by stefikal(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

Amensmiley
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
valmunich: man! I like your excellent use of English...tsew!

He can not be a true undergraduate of the Akoka some of us attended about 20 something years ago.
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
valmunich: man! I like your excellent use of English...tsew!

@ OP make you dey update us in pidgin English,
Re: Life Of A Unilag Student by IAMBREEZY: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oya update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.