Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice (20231 Views)

Easy Taxi Shortlisting / Nestle Graduate Trainee 2014 Shortlisting / Eco Bank Is Shortlisting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ahmedie25: hopely,2morrow we wil start receive apptitude txt e-mail
Source please!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Phikom(m): 5:34am On Mar 13, 2013
Journi2America: Source please!
he said hopefully....
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
I thank God for the Jewish scientist, without whom it is possible to check mails on phone.....Steve Joe....apple owner, ...for hw could one be checking mails at d cafe all time. Thanks for the e-mail push........on fones........otherwise this Nigerian recruitment would have been frustrating.....'Start checking mail'.....!lol
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
Anyshow house?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by wales4real(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
She should not have categorically said the 2nd week of march, now that she said it, her oga at the top has said is another week. That is the similar thing mr Shem was trying to avoid. we will get called soonest. One love house.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Busbar(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
FCT local govt. Election might be another hindering factor.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Usman212s: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Story
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Remember, they said anxious applicants not local govt elections! The more u guys are anxious the more we are on a longtin!!!!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Hajiharuna: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Glory be to God,I have recieved NTA invite for aptitude test scheduled to take place on 23rd March, 2013 by 2:00p.m at University of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by adewasco2k(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hajiharuna: Glory be to God,I have recieved NTA invite for aptitude test scheduled to take place on 23rd March, 2013 by 2:00p.m at University of Abuja.
congrats but you can help other by specifying the means by which you were contacted either via email or sms
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hajiharuna: Glory be to God,I have recieved NTA invite for aptitude test scheduled to take place on 23rd March, 2013 by 2:00p.m at University of Abuja.
when? I mean the time u recieve the text msg/e-mail msg? Congrats!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Hajiharuna: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Journi2America: when? I mean the time u recieve the text msg/e-mail msg? Congrats!
around 5:00 p.m via email.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Rich4god(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
Who else have recieved the email...
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
U knw sent e-msges do not arrive at once. Be patient bfor the end of today/monday u guys will get urs........! Congrats to Hajiharuna!

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Princelyod(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
I just got mine.I think the next line of woory should be what format their apptitude test questions comw with.should we go on with GMAT or will a little digress to current affairs be okey.please a prior knowlege from anyone as per what their test looks like should help out.God bless.BTW,for those that re yet to get their notifications,just a little patience will do as I believe they ve got a huge number of applicant and are probably working on it in batches.CHEERS!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Aladine(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to
write an aptitude test on Saturday the 23rd of March 2013 at
the Afrihub Computer Centre, University of Abuja Permanent
site, Giri, Abuja. Close to Abuja International Airport, (not
Gwagwalada Campus).
You have been scheduled to write the test by 10am, you are
advised to arrive at least one hour early for accreditation.
Come along with photocopies of the following documents;
1. NYSC discharge certificate or exemption
2. Educational Qualifications.
3. Certificate of State Indigeneship
4. Photo ID - drivers licence, international passport, or any
other valid ID card.
5. A printout of this email
Wishing you safe journey to Abuja and success in the test.
Mrs. O Igbinedion
Director of Administration
Nigerian Television Authority
Headquarters, Abuja
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Phikom(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Glory to God I have been shortlisted to write NTA aptitude test on 23rd match by 2pm....all glory must be to the Lord...
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Was also invited.
God am grateful, continue d gud work amen.

Test format pls?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by masks(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
For all my brothers invited I bless God. And for those of us who aint gotten our's yet. Ust be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by dadamuyiwa: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls Guyz, I need ur intelligent contributions for a situation... I av a friend who is presently serving in the North and has been shortlisted for the NTA test. Everyone is told to come with their NYSC discharge Cert or Exemption letter, the question is : Should he go for the test or forgo it?

P.S- The guy will be passing out in June.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by adewasco2k(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
dadamuyiwa: Pls Guyz, I need ur intelligent contributions for a situation... I av a friend who is presently serving in the North and has been shortlisted for the NTA test. Everyone is told to come with their NYSC discharge Cert or Exemption letter, the question is : Should he go for the test or forgo it?

P.S- The guy will be passing out in June.

Its a good think to apply for positions while still serving, that is because some firms or ministries will call for test after several months of advert, so the person might have finished then, but your friend was unlucky with this one....if they aint gonna ask for NYSC cert during test he should have been lucky again and may be when they will finally call for interview he will be through then.

bottom line is personally i feel they will not allow him write with the way the invitation is stated. but hey!! no harm in trying if i was the one i will still try....its better to try and waste little money than blame your self for not trying at all

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Gfrey6(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2013
adewasco2k:

bottom line is personally i feel they will not allow him write with the way the invitation is stated. but hey!! no harm in trying if i was the one i will still try....its better to try and waste little money than blame your self for not trying at all
pls dnt discourage d guy
pls my friend go infact dis
mayb d only test u wil write to get ur dream job in Jesus name.
Go i did something like dat and am still waitin4my employment letter.
Go wit evidence dat u are servin dat all-like copy of ur call up letter and nysc id

2 Likes

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Usman212s: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2013
hope in despair! I read elect\elect eng with 2.1 honour but haven't gt any mail yet.
thank you ALLAH!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2013
Usman212s: hope in despair! I read elect\elect eng with 2.1 honour but haven't gt any mail yet.
thank you ALLAH!
be hopeful! Those that got the text may be they applied for the post of technical officer.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by luvprince4real(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2013
pls hs anybody who studied a course outside elect/elect gotten an invitation? I studied chemical engineering, though i got the first two mails bt hv not gotten d test iv.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2013
luvprince4real: pls hs anybody who studied a course outside elect/elect gotten an invitation? I studied chemical engineering, though i got the first two mails bt hv not gotten d test iv.
Chemical Engineering for Broadcast engineering job, na whaooo!

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hs is there any person frm private tertiary institution or state school that got the E-msg?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by haryurmide(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Congrat to those who received an invite for aptitude! I hope to get mine also.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Maccharleston: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
haryurmide: Congrat to those who received an invite for aptitude! I hope to get mine also.

well, those dat got de test, congrates, but i dnt tink de will have any aptitute test again apart frm the one area sheduled or did the said so...?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
More will Still be dropping...it is well
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by adewasco2k(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gfrey6:
pls dnt discourage d guy
pls my friend go infact dis
mayb d only test u wil write to get ur dream job in Jesus name.
Go i did something like dat and am still waitin4my employment letter.
Go wit evidence dat u are servin dat all-like copy of ur call up letter and nysc id

Oga did you by chance read my post? i should not discourage him? where is the post where i discouraged him? i even said if its me i will go so try to get a message well before commenting on it

adewasco2k:

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Still expectingooo! Lord take control!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At GSK Nigeria Plc / 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.