Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kenny And D-1: Boring! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kenny And D-1: Boring! (8689 Views)

8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing / What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by omosoul(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2008
kenny should b in d Kitchen all day
n D-1,being behind a mahogany desk
would fit him. 2 me d-1 is more reasonable
but kenny likes 2 play god.
1 day im go cry cry cry cry
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by mohammedss: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2008
primetime is 4 only 2face n the primetime crews,those guys should go and rest.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by migareigns(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2008
i will admit that kenny and d1 started the whole hip hop tv thing ( i know i did not miss a single show when they where not ait.) but i think it is time to bow out gracefully. i mean it is going to be hard to interview lil bow bow or rihanna when you are over 15 yrs older than them. there is a generation gap that will be hard to cross. after all carson dale was one of the pioneers of mtv trl but you do not see him still hosting shows.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by sperrysun(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2008
Those two guys are dinasaurs.They should have quit a long time ago,and then they won't have to leave in shame,cos thats the truth,when they do leave the ovation would be at its lowest.U see not very wise,abi?
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Excalibar(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2008
these dudes dont no that their time is up,,they ve made money an all that,bt must they especially that kenny keep bombarding us with dry jokes,,,and out of style cloth labels,!!!!come on,,,life is about change,go trendy,,,check out hiphop world and d others,,,mak a star of the show,,give us ENTERTAINMENT,!!!at d rate u guys are goin we might as well be lookin at yur picture for 30mins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, angry
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by yemmydavid(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2008
over BORING dey worry dem
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by babakura(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2008
I agree cos dem suppose don comot for screen , make dem dey back stage na im make marvellous benjy talk say Kennis music na one man show cos na only tuface be dem artist him ogas too dey present 4 TV so dem noget time for another artiste, I think it's true from benjy's view , KEKE n D! please if una dey read nairaland or relatives I beg yarn dem true talk , au revoir
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by woodboi(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2008
it time for the two of them slowdown and let some young face rep them,they good in the business i don't doubt that.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by babaogun(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2008
Without any reservation, they are the best duo on entertainment radio and Tv.
They have changed the entertainment landscape, broken all barriers, made us marketable.
US = Naija.

Personally, i dont like them, but i acknowledge and respect people that have made remarkable in their careers.

Enriching themselves etc is not my business as far as they were not carrying gun or using voodoo.
They acknowledge Raymond Dokpesi's support.
They paved the way for the top three rap artists (50, Kanye & JZ whether directly or indirectly) to visit naija, if Biggie and Tupac were alive, no doubt they would have been in Naija.

Tell me u saw AIT Jamz and switched channels?
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by DualCore1: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2008
i dunno who's KK or who's D-1, i've seen their show just twice or so, the short one is really annoying, wht pissed me off most was his spoken english, he's forcing an accent he doesnt (and will NEVER) have.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by 9ja4eva: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2008
Boring na their first name.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Hawkeye(m): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2008
I dont have a prob with D1 but KEKE is a total bore and I just pray and pray hard that he sees this thread.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by tipsy289(m): 2:19am On Apr 05, 2008
this guys have been boring since!!!! i rememeber my neighbour back in like 2002 when he said "if he needs to just switch to a boring programme its them he'll go to".
i havent watched primetime in a long time and i didnt think they'll still be the hosts of the show, da time don finish
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by winnteam(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2008
@urfriend
You cannot compare these guys to Larry King at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Larry King show is a serious minded one o. These guys are OLD men and they actually irritate a lot of Nigerians.
Agreed they have contributed to the industry in Nigeria but do they have to be the presenters. I think it's just theis Nigerian thing of "I own this". They can work from behind the scene. I am sure there are younger people that will do FAR better than Kenny and D1.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Quesera: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2008
Well, for all we care, they will still be Presenters, even with their walking sticks.
Imagine ID on the street, with his walking stick. grin grin grin
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Maxman: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2008
Yess Very very boring I feel the same way too, these guy should spare us.Their whole family is whack from kenny to ID Kenny st brown.True, they've done alot for the Niaja hiphop scene,they dont represent our image,we can do better!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by FactorChic(f): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2008
so someone else sees it too!!!! I knwo I've been out of Nigerian for a while now, but those guys put the B in BORING!!! I mean can't u just get d younger ones to do it, do u have to do everything?? GOSH!!!! angry It's really sad and I don't think anyone's ever told them, "for once get ur old face off d camera and let's see new faces, young interesting people!!"
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Porshe: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2008
sperrysun:

Those two guys are dinasaurs.They should have quit a long time ago,and then they won't have to leave in shame,because thats the truth,when they do leave the ovation would be at its lowest.You see not very wise,abi?

Totally agree angry
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by spoilt(f): 3:26am On Apr 11, 2008
i still remember almost gagging over my dinner the first day i saw kenny. his head was so thick, geez! grin
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2008
I quote:
"HAW HAW HAW, I'm her with my friends- the one and only D-One. About 8hrs ago we were just having breakfast in Italy, now we in the Uni[b]r[/b]ed states having dinner. HAW HAW HAW". WHO"S BIZ?
Bet u know who's yarns those are. Kai, worst ever presenters ever on TV. Preew!!!!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by swiftycool(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2008
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Chei! see wettin Poverty dey cause,

na him make papa OBJ wey tell our papas dem say na dem be leaders of 2morrow, still come dey fight 4 d post of d same tommorow's leaders.

Charly boy wey don old, with folds on his neck, gather big belle and yansh dey still fight for yuppie recognition wit him okada.

Then you say Broda Kenny, D1 and ID should leave d stage, how dem go take chop? naija showbiz is full of old papa dem nobe today, but we cant blame em, Na poverty.

I just wish the duo can just do us a favour and act like Russel Simons, P Diddys and Master Ps and let the young ones do d dirty work, while they Run the backstage.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by melc: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2008
[color=#770077][/color] angry angry I guess it's even better to see them on Tv than to hear thier voices on radio I can't really say what they are scared of: extinction? maybe. I think they are hanging- in there because they've not seen anyone they can trust to carry on with the show. D1 i can stand a little but that pot belied one nah. The last time i listened to their radio show, i can remember they were lacking things to say, hence covering up with some lousy laugh. That show does not suit them anymore, maybe it looked nice on them before but not this time and age. The most annoying thing is that they won't even organize talent hunt show to bring up and encourage up-coming artistes, they'll rather go for already made artistes. My only advice for them if they get to see or hear this is that, they should organize auditions for new and young alents to put more life into that show. Anyways they are not doing that bad. I was really surprised when i saw this topic cos i have always been talking about these awkward guys. I like this forum a lot, everyone in this forum is great.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by mrjuwon: 2:28am On Apr 13, 2008
i have been out of nigerian bout 8 yrs and those guys were on tv before i left. Yo honestly cannot tell me they have not deemed it necessary to find some young blood to replace them. Thats really selfish. Do they still identify to with the new naija youth. Gosh, they can soo take a back seat making more cheddars with fresh young gunz in charge Oh well
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by mrjuwon: 2:28am On Apr 13, 2008
ke ke is very annoying though. that accent is really not needed. D1 is actually d better of the two
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by sas11: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2008
as much as i'm not 2 crazy abt those guys, i think most of u haters r just 2 harsh, na by force 2 watch d show, if u dnt like wat they do then switch channels, millions of pple luv them, if not they wont hav d best sponsors around, u do not change a formular dat is stil winnin, as 4 me i dnt watch dem evrytime, but dem dey make som pple hapi nd make a living 4 demselves while at it, if u thnk they r soo bad dnt watch or beta still enter studio nd do beta dan dem, period!!!!!!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by KikiDixy(f): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2008
LOL!!! Laughed my head off reading this thread grin grin cheesy Those 2 iritated the crap out of me when i was living in naija, and 6 years on, look like dem neva change
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by urfriend(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2008
well guys,coming soon on satellite tv,'kennis music channel'.u guys keep hating well they keep progressing.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by topssy(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2008
Hi guys, visit my website www.destinyndreamz.co.uk
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by babaogun(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2008
@urfriend
@sas11

you guys understand and see what others dont see.
I like your comment on them having the best sponsors.
The fac that they generate so much controversy is entertaining on its own.

@others
leave ur personal beefs and learn from their enterpreneurship.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by profteedav: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2008
hey house
i think we have to give it to these guys.for me they really need to check their dressing and now that they are more into the political side of entertainment they need to change their ways a little to reflect their age.i don,t think its cool for a fortysomething man to wear blings its just simply childish.i don,t enjoy their shows anyway but they are really hardworking guys.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by TCUBE(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2008
u still listen listen to those guys?
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by ISLIM: 11:54am On May 12, 2008
NA WA FOR YOU OOOOOOOOOOOH! WETIN YOU GO DE HIDE YOUR EMAIL NOW? NWAY PLEASE YOU GO SAY HI TO ME VIA milsi88@yahoo.com. Am waiting ooooooooooh! Am in kenya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” Right Inside The Classroom / OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Chidi Adimabuah: Why Your Life Is A Movie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.