Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kenny And D-1: Boring! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kenny And D-1: Boring! (8690 Views)

8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing / What Is The Most Boring Movie You'd Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by ayobase(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
bo-bo-bo-bo-boring
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Bluesteps(f): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2008
Wait. Wait.
The issue is not whether if u dont like the station change it.
Neither is it about the changes and stuff they have done in Nigeria.
But think of this.
Personnally I think they are selfish. Entertainment shows are usually very diiferent from other shows especially music.
Just imagine seeing ur papa wit his big belle rushing and shouting for u guys to go to the club to buggie down.
Kenny and D1 know they are old for the show. They dont want to quit and its not becos they will stop making money.
But becos they dont want to see any1 continue or enjoy wat they have started.
The money is not in the presenting but in the production. Rember.
So they can even make more money if the get a funky presenter cos they will have more audience considering
the years and name they have made.
They are just selfish. Period.

By the way
U talking of larry King.
How many young folks watch CNN? CNN na for our pele.
We can watch once in a while but their target audience is not for the young.
Its for professionals.

As for Oprah.
Her show is a talk show. and talk shows have different targets at different time dependin on the topic

Hope u cleared?

They guys are Horrible.
They are just SELFISH.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by dlox01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
everyday of my life i wonder who the hell watches kenny n D1 n dat dull brother of thiers I.Done lunatic mentioned larry king at 80 still presenting,well,id like to say, there are loads of old presenters in that field and larry is doing good,hes picked out a signature for himself.dan foster is a radio personality,we dont have to see his face every day,coz if we were we'd probably shoot him but hez doing gr8,he has a great sense of humour.if u dint go tru his profile or see him,u wouldnt know hez that old,just listening to him ul know his in touch with the youth and time.BUT KENNY N D1, ESPECIALLY KENNY YEEEEEEEEEE CHEEIIIIIIII I BEG DONT GET ME STARTED OR ELSE THIS THREAD WILL CUT DUE TO THE WEIGHT OF WORDS ILL SPIT.they are simply of no class what so ever!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by shotster50(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2008
I think Kenny and D1 have overstayed their welcome. Granted, they galvanised the urban music movement in Nigeria but i don't think they should also be presenting the programmes too. I know they want to stay relevant but there are more dignified ways than the cheap publicity they seek from the cameras.

On Kenny, that guy seems to have a massive ego problem. I saw him on an Ben Tv london when they were doing a phone in programme. Some guy called in and complained about the quality of Tuface's videos and Kenny literally lost it and started shouting and abusing the guy. I had to laugh cause he was making a big ish of himself.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by lizfab(f): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
D1 is a bit ok At least i can endure watching him, but Kenny, uggr he irritates me with his trying to be a homeboy. According to my younger bro, he is an old man trying to do "boys"
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by MrCrackles(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
Those two dinglebats should be kicked out or to the kerb!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by MP007(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
oue sera , na today? u just realised it today?
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2008
you know i'm just so happy someone posted this thread.right from the very first minute,i've never for an atom second dugg this guys especially keke.way back in the 90's before the likes of soundcity,nigezie and co came to rescue us from their nonsense,they were all so greedy and selfish.how do u describe a programme meant to develop hiphop/r and b as a genre of music coming up wif local stuffs like iwuye,coronation and all sorts.i really dont see any sense in it.they rather bragg about their personality,interviews with some other back door foreign acts.infact,they meant to have grown out of this presenting shit,they should please learn from the kwames of nigezie and adepetu of sound how really to run and can someone just PLEASE SHUT THAT PIONEER STUFF.fine they were but i think its time for them to leave the mainstream and work from behind, big shouts to the one who sposted this thread
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by walttt(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
dont be hating, at least u guys should look back to da good old days when AIT jams ruled, they were young n fresh then, and at least we all loved them.
I think what we should hate bout em shld be how they treat artistes signed up to their record label, Their use n dump attitude!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by adewex(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2008
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeef oooooooooooooooooooooo, una too dey beef for here, they are the best , they have d links to anywhere, they know these international artiste. do u guys mean fresh bloods like d ones on soundcity that bores me or what? abeg stop beef, they should continue till they are tired.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by shotster50(m): 2:21am On Nov 29, 2008
The whole show is about Kenny. He needs to deflate his ego a lil bit and stop trying to be all hood. He is a grown man for petes sake!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by tosinadeda: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2008
bloody freaking haters grin
na u na put them for there?
if they are old so fckn wut?
is there any age limit to there job
ever watched the younger ones do it and u wonder wtf
if they have the means to do it then they have the right to

y'all should quit hating, its bad very very bad ahn ahn wetin like they commited any crime grin
imagine one saying they dnt want others to enjoy wut they started shocked y should sum1 enjoy wut they started if they can still do it
or y not simply start ur own if u can do it

nonsense
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by shotster50(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2008
@ Tosin,

So for the fact that they 'statrted' it as you said, they shouldnt be criticized.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by chyk91(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2008
these old men will not go and enjoy their money and leave the stage 4 d younger ones.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by saintkola(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2008
they ought to retire esp dAddy KENNY, Imagine kenny calling himself the Youth ambassador for peace, Jeez!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2008
Well, we can manage a bit to see D1 on screen, but the other Bros just hasn't got that TV personality "something", you can't really figure it out, but it's there.

Reminds me of Gbenga Adewusi of a guy. Rubbish guy!!!. No hating though.
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Orilee9ice(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2009
you just said it, and kenny is my name sake o, i am sure they have gotten the message now, or i will phone them to read this thread!

Gbenga Adewusi, NOW, DONT GET ME STARTED O!!, SHOOT!!
Re: Kenny And D-1: Boring! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 01, 2009
THEY SUCK! SHIT!!!

THEY DON'T WANNA SPEND MONEY!! NO CONCEPT @ ALL!!

RUBBISH ALL TUFACE VIDEO CLIPS!! SHIT!!!
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Chidi Adimabuah: Why Your Life Is A Movie! / NBA Honours Abn Tv, Channels, Tvc With Excellence Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.