Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Formal GOC Pulled Out Of 82 Division ENUGU (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Formal GOC Pulled Out Of 82 Division ENUGU (pics) (1160 Views)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Formal GOC Pulled Out Of 82 Division ENUGU (pics) by soma042(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
it was indeed eventfull as the formal goc of 82 div. enugu Major-General Oluwaseun Oshinowo was today being pulled out of out of the barrack as the cloud waved fair well to the outgoing goc.
with the help of the general, a rope was tied on the unarmed vehicle why the the officers pulled him gently around the barracks and finally ouside the gate. ,
during the ceremony, the out going GOC Major-General Oluwaseun Oshinowo thanked the officers and soldiers of the division for their support, cooperation, loyalty and successes recorded during his tenure.
He urged them to extend same to the new GOC.
He equally enjoined them to extend his sincere gratitude to their spouses for keeping the home front while they were away on tour of duty.
Major-General Olaniyi expressed gratitude to God and the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Azubuike Ihejirika for the opportunity to serve as the 82 Division.
He hailed the achievements of his predecessor and promised to continue in the same direction, saying he would even do more to consolidate the gains recorded so far.
The new Commandant called on the officers to continue to put in their best and offer positive suggestions on how to move the division forward.
more pics and video coming
Re: Formal GOC Pulled Out Of 82 Division ENUGU (pics) by soma042(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
I tire...oooo i trying to download pics here but i dont know wats the probs are
seun killon happen
Re: Formal GOC Pulled Out Of 82 Division ENUGU (pics) by soma042(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
soma042: I tire...oooo i trying to download pics here but i dont know wats the probs are
seun killon happen

SUCKS
Re: Formal GOC Pulled Out Of 82 Division ENUGU (pics) by Igwe9(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hope it has nothing to do with the ultimatum of the Biafram zionist?
grin grin grin
Just kidding!
B.T.W. Who's his successor?

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Assembly Approves $500 Million Loan Five Days After Akpabio’s Demand / Revelation About The Nigerian people / Is Buhari A Boko Haram Sponsor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.