Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Want To Knw About Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Knw About Turkey (867 Views)

I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA / I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand / Help Me With What U Knw About This Documents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Knw About Turkey by Dacode(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2013
Hello in d houz, plz i need info about turkey, i have been given admission in one of the university there. I have been to geogia and dubai i knw how they live there, i need to knw if there is job in turkey.
Re: I Want To Knw About Turkey by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2013
Da code: Hello in d houz, plz i need info about turkey, i have been given admission in one of the university there. I have been to geogia and dubai i knw how they live there, i need to knw if there is job in turkey.

thank goodness you said 'admission' if na to go hustle, i for tell you to cancel the visa, me na hustle i go and i take my eye see my ear. for morning, guys go come out in dozens in front of McDonalds dey discuss kanu nwankwo and okocha, police go pass we go begin run like say na masquerade dey chase us,
as for study, i no know sha. maybe others who know better can say.
Re: I Want To Knw About Turkey by Dacode(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2013
Tnx, i like to if u are still in turkey?
Re: I Want To Knw About Turkey by Lexusgs430: 3:46am On Feb 25, 2013
Turkey is a bird normally favoured for slaughter, during xmas or certain celebrations !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Cities To Stay In And Their Average Hotel Room Rate: / Letter Of Eligibility / EBOLA: Zambia Bars Entry For Citizens From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.