Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World (30653 Views)

Nigerian Girl Chills, Places Her Feet On Obama’s Desk | PHOTOS / US Places $23m Reward For Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by eggheadengr: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
It is a pity that Nigeria is blessed with all forms of resources,but corruption and ineffective leadership remain our problems.
Citizens from this hellish nations come to Nigeria and behave as first class citizens against the indigenes.
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Le Ostrich:

Please take your Persian appeasing a55 to Tehran!

Well, I'm planning to take a Ph.D in Anthropology and I might end up in Tehran for my research/scholarship - and probably live there for a couple of years....

I admire the Persians and their culture!! grin
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by LeOstrich: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
shymexx:

How did the U.S contribute humanity?? Ooops, by killing off millions of people and stealing their natural resources, no?? U.S.A has done more harm to humanity than good, to be honest...

Nah, appealing to renounce my nationality, take up the Nigerian nationality and be as miserable as you're... grin

Hitler 6million Kills an insignificant minority are actually Germans

Stalin confirmed 25 million kills all Russians

You can align yourself with a mixture of Stalin and Khomeni but I will rather choose a clownish G. Bush.
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Le Ostrich:
Hitler 6million Kills an insignificant minority are actually Germans

Stalin confirmed 25 million kills all Russians

You can align yourself with a mixture of Stalin and Khomeni but I will rather choose a clownish G. Bush.

The yanks have killed more people directly and indirectly since world war 2... Korean war, Vietnam war, Angolan civil war, South America, all the wars in Africa(except Nigeria), Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc.. The list is endless!!
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
I taught my eyes were deceiving me. I was scrolling to see Nigeria there. Thank God
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by LeOstrich: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
shymexx:

Well, I'm planning to take a Ph.D in Anthropology and I might end up in Tehran for my research/scholarship - and probably live there for a couple of years....

I admire the Persians and their culture!! grin

What is there to admire? Modern day Iran is a Police state ruled by ruthless Muslim Fanatics AND ALSO I think it's a total waste of resources on the part of whoever is subsidizing your education since you obviously don't know how to identify Communist Nations.

1 Like

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by NeoXVI: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
shymexx:

How did the U.S contribute humanity?? Ooops, by killing off millions of people and stealing their natural resources, no?? U.S.A has done more harm to humanity than good, to be honest...

Nah, appealing to renounce my nationality, take up the Nigerian nationality and be as miserable as you're... grin

I thought you were making a good argument so far until you said that

1 Like

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Le Ostrich:
What is there to admire? Modern day Iran is a Police state ruled by ruthless Muslim Fanatics AND ALSO I think it's a total waste of resources on the part of whoever is subsidizing your education since you obviously don't know how to identify Communist Nations.

Is America not a police state with more than 20% of its black population locked up behind bars for slavery-type-of-job?? I respect people's culture, laws, and way of life - if that's how Iranians want to live - so be it... Who am I to judge them?? The most important thing is prosperity and Iran is doing just fine against all odds!
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by chebeoc(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
~vicky~:

why are people hating on the country that produce them undecided
What a clown. Go back and live in one of those countries you dope. Obviously, we aren't doing enough for mental health because you're obviously in dire need of some help. Let me guess, you're "that guy." Probably read a lot of strange books, spend way too much time at coffee shops, eat organic homegrown foods, anti big business, votes for some freaks during the election, things all war is unjust, wouldn't mind dating a fat chick if she had a good heart, drives a 97 Subaru with nunmerous bumber stickers, wears hemp bracelets, loves indie rock, your family is successsful but you're an outcast. Is that you?

if i represent all these you said here, then that means you're already dead because you're worst than these.
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by seunajia: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nigerians love to delude themselves a lot. Without mincing words we should be on that list.

Imagine someone even spoke about owning blackberries as a sign of wealth/prosperity.

Education: outsourced: UK, US, ukraine, Russia, south-Africa, Ghana shocked, etc.

Health: Outsourced: India, Israel, Saudi-Arabia, UK, Germany etc

Industry outsourced: China, etc

Justice outsourced: UK etc.

I find these things alarming because of the amount of natural resources we have. It's a shame. Nigerian youths better wake up. It pains me when those foolish gaynians denigrate us. But when we are together, we must tell ourselves the truth.

We have enough to thump almost all of Europe!

2 Likes

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Neo-XVI:

I thought you were making a good argument so far until you said that

If you look at it critically, you'll discover that the yanks have done more harm to humanity... There was nothing like terrorism before the yanks started financing and training jihadists...

West Africa was doing fine before they invaded Libya - the blowback is about to rip the region apart... They also destroyed Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Congo DR, Liberia etc.. The list is endless...

1 Like

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
seunajia: Nigerians love to delude themselves a lot. Without mincing words we should be on that list.

Imagine someone even spoke about owning blackberries as a sign of wealth/prosperity.

Education: outsourced: UK, US, ukraine, Russia, south-Africa, Ghana shocked, etc.

Health: Outsourced: India, Israel, Saudi-Arabia, UK, Germany etc

Industry outsourced: China, etc

Justice outsourced: UK etc.

I find these things alarming because of the amount of natural resources we have. It's a shame. Nigerian youths better wake up. It pains me when those foolish gaynians denigrate us. But when we are together, we must tell ourselves the truth.

We have enough to thump almost all of Europe!

Another intelligent Nigerian!!

1 Like

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by imperiouxx(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ope oo! No Nigeria on the list, I was anxious while scrolling down not to see my Naija.
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by LeOstrich: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
shymexx:

Is America not a police state with more than 20% of its black population locked up behind bars for slavery-type-of-job?? I respect people's culture, laws, and way of life - if that's how Iranians want to live - so be it... Who am I to judge them?? The most important thing is prosperity and Iran is doing just fine against all odds!

I now know you are a future Abdullmutallab on his way to Iran for further indoctrination and mind washing.

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by LeOstrich: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
shymexx:

If you look at it critically, you'll discover that the yanks have done more harm to humanity... There was nothing like terrorism before the yanks started financing and training jihadists...

West Africa was doing fine before they invaded Libya - the blowback is about to rip the region apart... They also destroyed Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Congo DR, Liberia etc.. The list is endless...

Stalin's USSR was the very first country to designate and have people tried as terrorists.

Read a book Nigger!
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
chemberlin: How come Ajegule, mushin, bariga, oshodi, and warri is not on the list....NIgerians like to dey do ojoro to much

LMAO grin grin

I'll also add Maiduguri.
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by LeOstrich: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
CFCfan:

LMAO grin grin

I'll also add Maiduguri.

There is a big difference between City reviews from a National review. Overall as a Nation Nigeria is still a better place to be. There is another report which clearly ranked Lagos as the 3rd worst city to live which I concur 100% with.
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by obamasbabe(f): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nigeria can never be on that list but trust me we have lots of Nigerians residing in all those countries and am sure they are doing well and their relatives back home will be among the 1st to shout 'our broda dey jand o'.
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by LeOstrich: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
shymexx:

I love life, bad bytches, humanity, and myself too much to get involved in that medieval fvckery...

My plan is to enjoy life to the fullest, defend humanity, and educate pseudo-intelligent numbnuts like yourself on how to save humanity from destruction and respecting other people's way of life...

I need chess players and checkers players - jog on!!

evolve first

1 Like

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
rokiatu: Yea right I sure as hell ain't shock to see Liberia there.

Lord what happen to our country? cry cry cry cry cry
undecided undecided
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Le Ostrich:

There is a big difference between City reviews from a National review. Overall as a Nation Nigeria is still a better place to be. There is another report which clearly ranked Lagos as the 3rd worst city to live which I concur 100% with.

Lol. Don't let Eko Ile, Gbawe et al see your comment o. grin
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Le Ostrich:
Stalin's USSR was the very first country to designate and have people tried as terrorists.

Read a book Nigger!

We're talking about 21st century terrorism here, mate... KKK was a also a terrorist group if we're to use your logic...

Again, who created the muslim terrorists and sponsored the wahabi ideology of Islam?? CIA!!!

Who created Tim Osman later known as Osama Bin Laden?? CIA!!

Enough said!!

2 Likes

Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Lakayana: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
shymexx:

You mean the same Iran that the yanks call an intellectual property, no??

The same Iran with a GDP twice that of Nigeria with half our population, no??

The same Iran that has the 2nd largest proven crude oil reserve in the world, no??

The same Iran that produces its own military hardware, no??

The same Iran that exports 10 times the megawatts of electricity Nigeria generates, no??

You must be having a laugh, mate!! Iran is 50years ahead of Nigeria in everything despite back breaking sanctions - quote me!!
The post did not say poverty stricken countries nor did it say countries with advanced technology the thread specifically said countries that are miserable to live in many factors can cause a place miserable for one to live in e.g. famine, bokoharam, sharia kidnapping you name it.
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
shymexx:

I love life, bad bytches, humanity, and myself too much to get involved in that medieval fvckery...

My plan is to enjoy life to the fullest, defend humanity, and educate pseudo-intelligent numbnuts like yourself on how to save humanity from destruction and respecting other people's way of life...

I need chess players and checkers players - jog on!!

Oh lord! There he is!
Shymmy whats up? kiss
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by LeOstrich: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
CFCfan:

Lol. Don't let Eko Ile, Gbawe et al see your comment o. grin

I am luring that propagandist out
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by LeOstrich: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Oh lord! There he is!
Shymmy whats up? kiss

back from jihad school
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Le Ostrich:

evolve first

Lmao... Look at the man in the mirror with a linear thought process.... sad
Re: The 25 Most Miserable Places In The World by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Oh lord! There he is!
Shymmy whats up? kiss

I'm good, luv?? What's poppington?? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

La Palma: Volcano Lava Reaches Sea ( Pics, Video) / Man Goes Unclad To Celebrate Zambian President's Election Victory.PICS / Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.