Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 2) (1242 Views)

Que Sera, Sera (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 2) / Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 2) by Iyandasdiary(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2013
I was so caught up in my mission for the night that I actually lost track of the time, I was rooted to the dance floor looking around like a lion hunting for his prey. Gosh this can’t be happening to me, I have to go home with a girl and before long, my taste had changed drastically. I was on full rose tinted glasses mode. Gone was my search for only beautiful lovely girls but now, with the aid of alcohol every girl just looked so pretty to me.

Before long I noticed the light of the club started going on and off which was the normal way of saying the night was coming to an end. Finish your drinks, get the digits, and anything else you need course this establishment is close in a few minutes.Gosh I was furious but I don’t give up easily, am sure people who know me by now can testify.

So I deviced a new stategy on the spot. I was the first to get to the entrance of the club where I was to implement my second strategy, which was to mount a small road block at the gate and challenge anyone as they made their way. Girls strolled past me absolutely ignoring my attempts to stop and talk to them. Some already hooked up with a partner and other ones came out in groups which neutralized my tactics.

The cold was gradually stealling my warmth after about 20 minutes of said road block. After a few more minutes in the cold I finally gave up and decided to walk home instead of using the bus, hoping against all hope to bump into a desperate free girl like me. My house was about a 20 minute walk away from the club.

I staggered along, still very tipsy although eyes were wide open, still hoping I might meet someone. Barely five minutes into my walk, a car pulled up beside me, the glass rolled down and I was so happy when I saw it was a lady driving this lovely car. Game back on. I flashed my winning smile and thanked the Lord for the opportunity of a third chance to score tonight.

She was a dark skin girl, I could tell she was big and had her face slightly covered with her long hair which I could tell was an extension. Well it didn’t matter to me at this point in time. All I wanted was a steaming passionate night she looked at me with a lovely smile and said hi, I replied hello and she followed up asking if I had just left the club around the corner. With a big smile, I said yes and before long, she was the one chatting me up asking if I knew any other club around that we could go hang out.

I couldn’t believe my luck, so it’s true God actually works in mysterious ways. Here I am after so much stress, and all hard work done tonight, I am blessed with this miracle. Talk about taking risk, I reached for the car door and jumped into the car. I heard the door lock clicked. We headed towards a different club, which was some 5 minutes away from where she met me.She turned to face me and stretched out her hand to shake me, and now I heard the tone of the voice clearly, Am Sharon she said, and I replied Michael. Alarm bells.

I quickly accessed my trophy for the day and almost passed out. She was bigger than I thought and I felt something wasn’t quite right, she had lips bigger than mine, big eye balls, big hands, a big head, everything big. All the alcohol drained from my system and I became very sober sharpish. My first thought was to open the car and jump out. I keep staring at her and her look was different. She asked me what was wrong.

Can this be true, I asked myself, hoping and praying I was wrong. How do I get out of this situation like this I thought to myself. I tried to keep calm and asked if she had any cigarettes on her, she answered in the negative while placing her hand on my leg. I almost passed out, her hand was twice the size of mine. This was no joke, it was real o. I quest to score a chick had taken a wrong turn and I was in a place I never dreamed I’d every find myself. This calls for a swift escape plan.

I noticed the off-license store was still open, and asked if I could stop to get some cigarettes,Now the voice had changed as well, to a full deep baritone voice. I guess she felt I was okay with the whole scenerio. “No problem” she said. The car came to a halt, and she had to help me with the door. I was a shaking bag of nerves by now. I heard the click of the door unlock. And like the sound of the starter pistol is a race I jumped out of the car. My fear had gotten the better part of me.

I made the move as if I was going to the shop, turned around and ran as fast as I could, I crossed the road without looking out for cars on the road. Thank God it was late in the night, as I didn’t stop running until I got home. Looking back to see maybe I was been followed by my lovely girl. Thank God it was not too far from my house. I hurriedly opened the door, and didn’t even attempt to put on the light. I just look out the window to check for the last time. I prayed and thank God for his mercies.

So it is true, be careful what you wish for. I was picked up by a MAN, yes you heard me right a Man, who I believe was a transvestite. I had seen them in movies, but this was my first experience coming across one in a real life situation. Looking back now, you can imagine what could have happened to me if I had been too drunk and I had agreed to follow him to his place. Maybe I would have been on pampers for a long time. LOL What a mad world we truly live in.

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com

(1) (Reply)

The Spider; The Butterfly, The Struggle For Survival And The Beauty Of Creation / I Slept With A Married Woman / Home Gal Self Publishes Her First Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.