Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Slept With A Married Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Slept With A Married Woman (1248 Views)

The Regret Of A Married Woman / Story: The Trial Of A Married Woman (by Mercy Okusun) / Erotic Story Of How Mezie Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With A Married Woman by Kingdray123: 8:28pm On May 09, 2020
So I gave this lady a lift sometime in 2019, she was a new cleaner in our place of work,a cute smallish Fulani gal (I had lived most of my life in the north so I speak and understand hausa fluently).

On this particular day I gave her lift again we got talking and I just jokingly asked of her phone number which she obliged. After dropping her off I didn't bother to call her that day but waited till 3 days later. Her response was something else, how she has been expecting my call and thought I wouldn't call her again. We spoke a couple of times afterwards and I set a date to take her out which she accepted. An uncle aboard has a house in same state which he kept in my care then. Took her there and we got talking about life and all, she didn't open up to me of her marital status then. Spent sometime together there and I made moves to get down with her but she refused. Light complexion, moderate boobs, her thighs were like those of Agri chicken thighs, this girl was damn beautiful. All attempts made didn't move her one bit, I ended up letting her be that day. After that day we continued talking on phone and she professed her love for me, how am different from other guys she knows and how excited she is having me in her life. I didn't attempt wanting to spend time with her again so as not get the repeat of what happened the last time again. So one night she said she wanted seeing me that I should come park close to where she claimed she stayed. I went and after picking her up, she said we should go somewhere quiet so I drove to a high way close to that area. It was pretty late then already so just few cars and you hardly get a passerby then. We got talking and discussing on issues of life, work and other stuffs. Didn't know when I got a hard on and made to kiss her and she didn't fight me off. My hands were all over her and manage to find its way to her Vj, she was tieing wrapper and to my surprise no pants on and noting under the hijab she wore(no bra or top on). She was damn wet down there, this lady didnt fight back but opened her Vj widely for me and for the first time in my 12 years of owning a car I bleeped a girl in my car. I bleeped the girl and didn't know when she was screaming that I cum inside of her which I gladly did..

A friend of mine stayed close to her place it was when I described my new catch to him and told him she lived close to his place, after I described her to him that he told me she was married with 2 kids. Smallish girl with a pussy that tight and such wetness married with 2 kids? I couldn't believe him but had to confront her the next time we saw and she started crying and begging me to forgive her.that she didn't like her husband anymore. She has been filing for divorce in their Sharia court but they wouldn't grant her cos the husband still wants her. I was devastated. Still let it slide though. bleeped her a couple of times after then before finally leaving her. Damn I miss that pussy, but hey it's another man's property. Ooh les I forget, a week later my car knocked engine, that adage of it's a bad omen fucking in your car caught up with me..

Do you want to earn money from your room/house? Can you write interesting errotic stories without Plagiarism? If you can, write it at https://naijadatingtips.com/write-sex-about-your-erotic-stories-and-earn/

You get paid per story

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Married Woman by icekidmuktar(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2020
mad oo

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Proposing To My Younger Sister Because: / I Need Help With My Writing / Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.