Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (248387 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by EzePromoe: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ishilove:
You need Jesus. undecided
Then what you need must be heaven as a whole undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
Someone call me wen the girl has stopped tomenting herself with roll ons...the real thing is smiley

And might do her good
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by opeoluwa2(f): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Beautiful piece from a beautiful writer.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Someone call me wen the girl has stopped tomenting herself with roll ons...the real thing is smiley

And might do her good

Someone get my bi-convex lens!!! Did HBG write those? Oh my word!! Firstly, ishi ventured into po.rn, now HBG is asking for the real 'thing'.

Choi!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by sambroose(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Someone get my bi-convex lens!!! Did HBG write those? Oh my word!! Firstly, ishi ventured into po.rn, now HBG is asking for the real 'thing'.

Choi!!!
mazi e be lyk say ur spirit don dey follow dem..
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!!
I'm as surprised as I'd be if I heard you turned a pastor.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Virginity is defined as an excellent and pure state of mind, body and soul. Chilo did violate her mind and soul, including but not limited to a large part of her body. Technically, she isn't a virgin anymore. That a piece of flesh inbetween her legs is still intact doesn't make her a virgin.
Still wonder how those hymen managed to remain intact after being 'choked' by roll-ons and pestles!

Just my 2 cents. . .

I guess you were waiting for her to be 18 so as to unleash her s-ex-u-al-it-y!!! Behold unilag boys, here comes chilo! Show her the definition of real o'r'g'sm!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'm as surprised as I'd be if I heard you turned a pastor.

I'm already a 'shepherd', pastoring the nairaland sinners association isn't an easy task. I may start collecting tithe and offering; so that there will be plenty meat in the storehouse!

Somebody shout allelujah!!!
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!!
the missionary stuff wud do her good, the girl is filthier than a girl who gets laid and runs from it onwards.

Better paul and the twins....or a deliverance from tb Joshua

My opinion
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
ebamma: Ishilove i dey suspect say na you be this chilo
I am flattered if you think this way. It means I am doing a pretty good job, grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Virginity is defined as an excellent and pure state of mind, body and soul. Chilo did violate her mind and soul, including but not limited to a large part of her body. Technically, she isn't a virgin anymore. That a piece of flesh inbetween her legs is still intact doesn't make her a virgin.
Still wonder how those hymen managed to remain intact after being 'choked' by roll-ons and pestles!

I guess she didn't use the necessary force.

And Mazi, technically she is a virgin because the hymen hasn't been breached.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: the missionary stuff wud do her good, the girl is filthier than a girl who gets laid and runs from it onwards.

My opinion
I guess we all have our weaknesses.

When we do not guard the windows of our soul, I.e, our eyes, we let in filth that pollutes our minds and allows the devil exploit those weaknesses. Chilo became addicted to self-servicing because she did not guard her heart diligently. Prince did some damage, and she allowed her sensuality complete the damage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!!
I am not writing por.n Mazi. If only you will look beyond the sex.ual content to see the underlying message. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
opeoluwa2: Beautiful piece from a beautiful writer.
Beautiful comment from a beautiful reader smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Kudos. Sense of description is sensational.
Thank you, sir. I am honoured that a giant like you follows my work smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: the missionary stuff wud do her good
Choi! She even knows the styles; -missionary-
Oya, HBG, start confessing, now!!!

Ishilove:
I am not writing por.n Mazi. If only you will look beyond the sex.ual content to see the underlying message. sad

Ok, let me go back and look for that -underlying- message.

Yea. . .I saw them! Inside Big English magazine!

#why did you hide them there nau?#

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Choi! She even knows the styles; -missionary-
Oya, HBG, start confessing, now!!!

Ok, let me go back and look for that -underlying- message.

Yea. . .I saw them! Inside Big English magazine!

#why did you hide them there nau?#

Lol. You need deliverance smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Somebody shout allelujah!!!
gringringrin
Allelujah, Preach on
#TEAM_UIS
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: Okitam, Br3nd4(f), shawylux(f), Frosti(m), ITbomb(m), Ms_ShaQ(f), Ishilove(f), Mazi_ Omenuko and 2 guest(s)
Now this is getting interesting
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
ITbomb:
Allelujah, Preach on
#TEAM_UIS

Ahhh...I said it! Where's brokoto? Both of you can detect sinful threads far easily than a bartender detects a drunk!!!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
I guess you were waiting for her to be 18 so as to unleash her s-ex-u-al-it-y!!! Behold unilag boys, here comes chilo! Show her the definition of real o'r'g'sm!
I swear guy you be prophet!

I kept wondering why she took the pains to tell us how long Chilo seeked for admission and then specifically told us at what age she finally got the admission. Hmmmm 919 men on point cool
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ishilove:
I guess we all have our weaknesses.

When we do not guard the windows of our soul, I.e, our eyes, we let in filth that pollutes our minds and allows the devil exploit those weaknesses. Chilo became addicted to self-servicing because she did not guard her heart diligently. Prince did some damage, and she allowed her sensuality complete the damage.
I know....I have seen it happen, I could have written my own, but its fit for my readers down here.

Somewhere a girl like Chilo is crying for help and this will release the shackles on her tomernted soul.

Great job Ishi

@ Mazi; I can't confess to something m not guilty of

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Ahhh...I said it! Where's brokoto? Both of you can detect sinful threads far easily than a bartender detects a drunk!!!
I see ur fingers dey itch to take over the story and finish work
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Damn it,Ishilove! Just say d truth,u are actually Chilo! It seems dat was ur real experience! This whole fiction,non-fiction,first person narrative,2nd person narrative,3rd person narrative in most literary works is just getting funny to me. Most of d authors know that they are telling their own real life story,but they will want to make it look like a mere work of fiction or fable. *just my thought,though*

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2013
Mazi Omenuko,i dey hail o! I see u! Still on sabbatical? When will u be back?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 3:58am On Mar 18, 2013
Danhumprey: Damn it,Ishilove! Just say d truth,u are actually Chilo! It seems dat was ur real experience! This whole fiction,non-fiction,first person narrative,2nd person narrative,3rd person narrative in most literary works is just getting funny to me. Most of d authors know that they are telling their own real life story,but they will want to make it look like a mere work of fiction or fable. *just my thought,though*
Like I said earlier, I must be on the right track if people think it is actually my story. grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by laykhorn(m): 5:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Chai! Ishi gone rogue!!!

Mazi, I can bet this is your handiwork... When you got an upcoming literature piece, alert me. I cant make-up with that hundred thingy you got
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Ishilove.... Why I go leave you when I know your prowess... Chei... Better continue because you promise us 3 days interval but you come turn am to one week.... E no good wo angry
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Therock5555(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2013
Mehn dis story sweet joor abeg update soon. I don tire 2 dey arouse sef. I lyk am sha. But make i nta my rum 1st
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Danhumprey: Damn it,Ishilove! Just say d truth,u are actually Chilo! It seems dat was ur real experience! This whole fiction,non-fiction,first person narrative,2nd person narrative,3rd person narrative in most literary works is just getting funny to me. Most of d authors know that they are telling their own real life story,but they will want to make it look like a mere work of fiction or fable. *just my thought,though*
I think that thought is wrong, buddy. Most fictional stories come only from the imagination. Besides, why would you people continue saying Chilo is Ishilove? Does Chi and Shi sound alike? grin

Let's look beyond the prurient art and appreciate the literature therein. Spartacus isn't produced for the sexual contents alone; there're many things one can learn therefrom, like I'm learning from Ishi's work now.

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by princesa(f): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
yeah
there is an underlying message there in... Chilo is like an average 10
years old girl out there, she's like a 16 year old out there....... so
guyz feel for her! :/

and stop being ridiculous perverts wishing for her to get disvirgined
soon or have a stupid, dumb, detestable real action!

so dear Chilo,
Plucked tender flower,
It will take the grace of the sea
The strength of the wind
The miracle of divine
To clean every trace of flesh and forbidden touch
For you were desecrated in your prime
with sensations coursing through your skin
When they had no business being there
You are a Virgin no more
But time will heal your wounds..

*feeling so emotional right nowsad*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
princesa: yeah there is an underlying message there in... Chilo is like an average 10 years old girl out there, she's like a 16 year old out there....... so guyz feel for her :/

and stop being ridiculously pervasive wishing for her to get disvirgined soon or have a stupid, dumb, detestable real action!

so dear Chilo,
Plucked tender flower,
It will take the grace of the sea
The strength of the wind
The miracle of divine
To clean every trace of flesh and forbidden touch
For you were deserted in your prime
with sensations coursing through your skin
When they had no business being there
You are a Virgin no more
But time will heal your wounds..

*feeling so emotional right nowsad*
shocked undecided

Nice poetic touch, BTW

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.