Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid (4032 Views)

Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid / MTN Signs Wizkid As Ambassador / Akon's Konvict Music Signs Wizkid Psquare, Tuface From Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by olokfor: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2013
Its official! Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid
leaves EME for Akon’s Konvict Music… You’d recall I
reported that Wizkid has floated his own record label

“Starboy Ent” locally and signed Maleek Berry
amongst others to his Starboy record label.
Now i can confirm to you that Wizkid has rejoined
Konvict Music. Wizkid was the only reason Akon had a venture business with EME and now that he is no
more there, Akon has decided to pick up from where the deal with EME ended. Althoughthe details of the contract is still unknown.

Although Akon’s Konvict financed the recording of
Wizkid and Chris Brown, Wizkid, Young Jeezy and
Game on the same track are the notable ones. Wizkid has also recorded track with Tinie Tempah amongst others. All financed by Konvict Music. Details of the contract might not be known for now but im sure Akon doesn’t mind Wizkid having his ownrecord label which was one of the reason’s he left EME.

Wizkid drops his mixtape in April and his 2nd album under EME has been fully recorded and that makes him a free man. While his international album is slated for2014.
The deal with Konvict Music was resignedwith his new management Disturbing London when he was in London.

SOURCE- www.informationnaija.com/akons-konvict-music-officially-signs-wizkid/

1 Like

Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by Dfrenzy(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2013
Wow, great news 4 wizkid but, we know that, all that glitters are not gold. Wishing him the very best and hoping that, there wasn't any thing in the deal involving the 'devil'.

1 Like

Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2013
wizzy on Da beat.......if this one no make front page i go comot nairaland... 2nd shaa
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by Dfrenzy(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2013
R2bees: wizzy on Da beat.......if this one no make front page i go comot nairaland... 2nd shaa
Choi, you be second and, you dey para like this. Me when be FTC, na as i go do na?
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2013
Front page pls@mod.But in the pix they look like Gay.
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by loopine(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2013
This is just another opportunity for wizkid to make more money and later wisk off, seriously, I sometimes pity for Banky, so people can be ingrates at times, can't believe the same WiZkid who was so Loyal to Banky now throwing insults at him on twitter. I can still vividly recur their interview on Channel O, wizkid was all happy and looked like someone who will never give a thought of leaving EME....
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by Dfrenzy(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2013
loopine: This is just another opportunity for wizkid to make more money and later wisk off, seriously, I sometimes pity for Banky, so people can be ingrates at times, can't believe the same WiZkid who was so Loyal to Banky now throwing insults at him on twitter. I can still vividly recur their interview on Channel O, wizkid was all happy and looked like someone who will never give a thought of leaving EME....
And do you know what might have transpired that led to things being this way?
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Wizkid telling us he is no longer a kid, but a MAN..
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by stelywhite: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
Up 4 Wizkid
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Am sure d extent of that contract is joining illuminati not as a serz member but to get the chance to feauture n to be featured by top American musicians like Blue ivy.
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by LaParisienne(f): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
#Team Wizkid#

You are a wonderful musician, may you keep growing from strenght to strenght kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by Rooneyboy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
I wish him the best of luck.
Re: Akon’s Konvict Music Officially Signs Wizkid by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
good for the smallie.i hope he doesnt quarrel with akon and that they have a cordial relationship.at least we all know what happened between don jazzy and d.banj

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities That Are Virgins / Badoo- Olamide Says He's Suffering From Success(photo Evidence) / Chris Brown Shows Off 24karat Gold Iphone 6 [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.