Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story (4044 Views)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by PasChikero: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2014

Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by Dreyl(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
If u can't post everything here forgerrit,nobody will click dat Ebola link.
Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Don't click dis is d story

KING OF THE NEWS
CHIKERO BIZZ! AUGUST 9, 2014
MIKE ADENUGA VS GENEVIEVE NNAJI: THE TRUE STORY

Super Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji has cleared the air on the wrongly reported negotiation session she had with Glo officials. The wrong report had it that she refused talking to Mike Adenuga, the Chairman of Globacom , that she even referred him to her manager but Gennie as she is fondly called debunked the report saying she was never approached by the billionaire. Read the excerpt below:

“First of all, that is not true as I never spoke to Dr. Mike Adenuga. In fact, it will be an honour to speak with him. However, let us face the subject of speaking with my manager. I think it is professional that managers should be contacted when issues about business are about to be discussed. I am not saying that was the issue with that particular brand. But let’s assume it was; is there any problem speaking with someone’s management? Please tell me,” she demanded.
Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry for being off topic,but pls take some time
to read through my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1849684/
nairalanders-need-pls
Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by stevecantrell: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
obakovich: Don't click dis is d story

KING OF THE NEWS

Super Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji has cleared the air on the wrongly reported negotiation session she had with Glo officials. The wrong report had it that she refused talking to Mike Adenuga, the Chairman of Globacom , that she even referred him to her manager but Gennie as she is fondly called debunked the report saying she was never approached by the billionaire. Read the excerpt below:

“First of all, that is not true as I never spoke to Dr. Mike Adenuga. In fact, it will be an honour to speak with him. However, let us face the subject of speaking with my manager. I think it is professional that managers should be contacted when issues about business are about to be discussed. I am not saying that was the issue with that particular brand. But let’s assume it was; is there any problem speaking with someone’s management? Please tell me,” she demanded.

Bad man cool
Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by osile2012: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
money talks....

Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by priscaoge(f): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
obakovich: Don't click dis is d story

KING OF THE NEWS

Bad market for Op grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by Eyop: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Bad market for Op grin grin grin

Prisca dear you never sleep??
Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by priscaoge(f): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eyop:

Prisca dear you never sleep??
I need someone to sing a lullaby 4 me sad
Re: Mike Adenuga VS Genevieve Nnaji: The True Story by Eyop: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
priscaoge:
I need someone to sing a lullaby 4 me sad

cheesy grin ok wait I dey come...

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Caught On Camera Making Out With Girlfriend 18+ / Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. / Jenifa's Diary JAMES Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.