Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? (56732 Views)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate At NNPC? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Jcray: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2013
d text is batch by batch accordn to job roles n d dates of dia interview bt only 4 d acclaimed successful candidates on apt test. just hopeful.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by mindboggler: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2013
For those doubting the authenticity of nimc interview, kindly check their website. They have updated the public on the interview and the category of those being called.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by sanmyor: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2013
If truly d NIMC salary for 8/2 is less than 60k monthly,then,it's too bad. Infact,it is an heartbreak after all the stress one went thru to write d test,and dat of interview too.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by drlizzy(f): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2013
sanmyor: If truly d NIMC salary for 8/2 is less than 60k monthly,then,it's too bad. Infact,it is an heartbreak after all the stress one went thru to write d test,and dat of interview too.
Very true.They better pay like FIRS who pay 170k Wrî
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by kejioladimeji(f): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2013
About the pay, a friends friend works
at NIMC in Abuja and he said its in the
range of 70-90k for the IT guys there.
Not very inviting sha.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by sanmyor: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2013
@Bobbydbobo,can u do me a favour by adding me on Facebook @ Oriloye Emmanuel Olusanmi,I'm very sorry to bother you.It's very important!This salary thing is giving me headache and confusion
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Johnnyemy: 12:59pm On May 01, 2013
Nimc pay is 150k. Get the hint from this link: www.opinionnigeria.com/?p=406
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by sanmyor: 2:49pm On May 03, 2013
Johnnyemy: Nimc pay is 150k. Get the hint from this link: www.opinionnigeria.com/?p=406
That thing was just written to criticise the decision of Barr.Chris t sack those staffs.I don't believe such report
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Johnnyemy: 4:07pm On May 05, 2013
sanmyor: That thing was just written to criticise the decision of Barr.Chris t sack those staffs.I don't believe such report
better believe. You can also google NIMC salary hike.
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by flowbjones(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2013
Johnnyemy:
better believe. You can also google NIMC salary hike.

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
IbukaDantata:
CONPASS is Consolidated public service salary structure. CONTISS is for lecturers .
Military and para military salary structure are twice and sometimes trice higher than public servants.
I earn this salary and as such speaks from experience.
And I also graduated with a 2:1 result in a professional course.
CONPASS means consilidated paramilitary salary structure,my dear don't say things you don't know,i doubt if you are in public service

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
odukoko: At mitwitdot,there is no level 8 under conpass ie nscdc that collects less that 120k per month,thats roughly 1.4m annually!thats d koko!
very correct,d actual amount is 121k,all d same sha
Re: What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIMC? by farrukhnawaz: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good work for managing my salary. This will help thousands. Thanks
Pifra Pay slip registration by Pifra slip form by pifra.gov.pk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.