Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market (14093 Views)

Jumia VS Computer Village / Computer Village To Relocate / Should Computer Village Be Relocated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
okine4real:

Sometimes if the truth is spoken, people retaliates with abusive words. The fact is, while did Fashola didn't go to relocate Shomolu where 95 percent of Printers are Yoruba's. Its just a tactical Game people. America would not take fast decision regarding Syrian issue because they dont have much stake there, but the whole world would come together against Libya because virtually the world has a stake in Libya. The case of Ikeja, just as a NL wrote, any where Igbo traders are, the value of the land triples. Someone said, it is only Igbo that has shop in Ikeja........ While are you guys talking like these? How many Yoruba fit pay 600k per year for shop? Yoruba's uses less expensive shops in Ikeja, in fact they rent the back shops which are less expensive, besides the igbo are the real business people in Ikeja.

But i think i would support a NL claim, they are using igbo to develop The state. If you go to shomolu, Yoruba printers are paying 6K 0r 7K for a shop in from of a building, but here in Ikeja, that shop they would rent it to a Igbo man for 25K per month.

But in all i blame the Igbo governors. If they develop their states people would start coming back home and if that happens, the value of Lands, houses, shops in lagos would decrease.
All your comments are badly stated and addressed, can't u just inculcate the spirit of nationalism for once, I want to ask u a question it is compulsory for u to even stay in other people state? if u are not satified with d way government in Lagos state makes thier decision then pack ur bag n baggade and leave. Shikena......
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by okine4real: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
Leystra:
All your comments are badly stated and addressed, can't u just inculcate the spirit of nationalism for once, I want to ask u a question it is compulsory for u to even stay in other people state? if u are not satified with d way government in Lagos state makes thier decision then pack ur bag n baggade and leave. Shikena......

Broo dont point fingers at me, i was just contributing to the statement the other guy wrote, i dont have problems with what uncle Fashoka is doing ohhhh,
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
okine4real:

Broo dont point fingers at me, i was just contributing to the statement the other guy wrote, i dont have problems with what uncle Fashoka is doing ohhhh,
No P den u are still my brova
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by Koolking(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
Francheezy: abeg, whr Katangowa dey ?.

On Abeokuta Expressway before Abulegba. Bus stop is Super

The place is perfect in terms of size, but not a better idea to relocate to Katangora. There will be a phenomenal upsurge in vehicular and human traffic on that route. Man hours will be lost due to protracting hold up experience on that road daily. I believe the present location can be remodeled to a world class IT/ICT village irrespective of its size.
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by nonesense: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Francheezy: abeg, whr Katangowa dey ?.
Bros!!! no be you bend down beside me on monday morning dey select faded jeans and shirt? i hate pretense grin grin
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by simeondave: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
FASHOLA own too much self. shocked
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Nice one fash.

Next time to Kontagora
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Please, post images of the place.
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by azzypandes(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
DJDOLA: were is katangowa?
are you from togo or cameroun?
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by azzypandes(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
DJDOLA: were is katangowa?
are you from togo or cameroun?ok then ask google
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by Hardfact: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
chiboy11: Dey re just usin IGBO pple to develop Lagos state d more, why do dey move markets were Igbo pple trade, Its just a simple maths here, any were dier s a high number of Ibos house rent dier wil increase n land sales wil triple, so movin a ibo trader to a vilage ure certainly sure he won't want 2leav dat vicinity n he start acuring lands , prove me wrong if am lying here
And are the so-called Igbopeople goats that they may be used like rags? If they feel they are being used nothing stops them from doing anything lawful to protect their own interests. I pity, yet I blame them for their woes!
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by Hardfact: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
olsmade:

lol.same thing I was thinking, selfish though grin
That's a typical Nigerian for you - the idea is nice since you live close by, how it affects the traders themselves should it really matter?
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by Hardfact: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
sucess001: one question...did the government give consideration of accessibility to Lagosians?..i doubt that and not surprised though. That is rather typical of the fashola government- sacrificing the people's comfort to make his office look more organised ...msshhhew!
Looks like the pattern.
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2013
Abule egba tin*ocreca don spoil b dat
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by enevic: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2013
this is a bad idea...
Re: Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market by nathockens: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Has anyone been to the Katangowa Market and verified whether the computer vendors have been relocated? Is the Ikeja Computer Village now completely gone? I wanted to stop by and take a look!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laptop With Longest Battery Life / SOLD Very Neat UK Used Acer Aspire 5332 Is For Sale SOLD / [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.