Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Letter To My Vital Organs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Letter To My Vital Organs (739 Views)

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (Photo) / Would You Donate Your Vital Organs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Vital Organs by mecussey(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
A letter to my vital organs...I cant remember the biological vital organs but I am talking about my personal vital organs.

1) Dearest brain, thank you for reasoning like a human being, and keeping me above the average man. Thank you for telling me the truth about my health and the future. Again, for keeping me consious and awake when neccessary. Finally, I want to thank you for interpreting my sense organs perfectly, may your creator be glorified.

2) My vision, without you what else can I do. I thank you very much for been able to receive light, convert it and send to the brain perfectly, I thank you so much.

3) My heart, I thank you so much for the continues beats, even when there is no fuel, you managed the reserves. I thank you so much for making sure that blood circulates with the right pressure, expecially in my John thomas. You pump it all day and keep me alive all night. You are so amazing and I love you so much. I am sure you must have bit more than 10m times for so many years without stopping. I am sure no engine can do that. Thank you so much.

4) My liver, how sophisticated you are, you are the only organ that can rebuild itself and still perform numerous functions at a time. No matter how much we over work you, you still finish the job perfectly. We purnish you everyday by downloading more than two bottles of beer every day plus the Alomos and whiskys both fake and original, yet you forgive us and detoxify everything. I thank you so much for been there and please keep up the good work.

My kidney, I thank you so much for your extraordinary filters, for been able to help the liver achieve her goals. You are very wonderful and I know your worth. I thank you so much and pray that you keep up your good work. I promise to minimize the quantity of nonsense and alcoholI put in my mouth. Please, serve Oga liver well, I love you.

5) My J.T... Thank you so much for doing the job well at the right time. It could have very frustrating if you had refused to stand up. I also thank you for the direction you give to my urine, without you the whole engineering system could have been a failure. Finally, thank you for been able to reproduce another Brain, Eyes, Heart, Liver, Kidney and YOU with life in them. How great you are J.T .. I pray, you will always look well before you enter for the constructions.

May the almighty God who constructed all of you be praised, in Jesus name.
Re: Letter To My Vital Organs by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

The Various Uses Of Honey / Help? / Trying For A Baby/prayers For Us Women Waiting On God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.