Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,021 members, 7,838,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Yoruba Men♥ - Culture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men♥ (33166 Views)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / What Did Yoruba Men Wear Before The Agbada? / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Used by your father in wooing your mother. I learnt that from him(ur fada) though undecided
Jes shut up already! All you're typing makes no sense.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: The Gala u r gonna hawk this evening is jst behind the table in the room. Ok? Jobless idi*ot undecided
hehehe... Dry too. You do not recognize an ediot's face even when you see it in the mirror every day. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: lol. Na viewing centre I dey jor. Like Lala, I no sabi vex

...too much tongue
If you like remain in that centre and forget to hawk those fresh Galas. I believe you know what's at stake? Nonsense undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: E be like say this section no get moderator at all. Diss paradise... Me likey cool
cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: Jes shut up already! All you're typing makes no sense.
DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND Don't make me ask this again. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Shollypopz: To all my alternate accounts, good night. cool

Superperson i dey trip meen grin grin grin...this is your belt......take a bow you can leave the ring...u too much jare
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: If you like remain in that centre and forget to hawk those fresh Galas. I believe you know what's at stake? Nonsense undecided undecided undecided
kai, which kind dry diss be this? lipsrsealed Several times in a row for that matter.

Guy shift abeg, you are ruining the fun here.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Hold on! What's the current rate of your stu.pidity? The last time I checked it was 85 percent undecided
sad sad And you claim to be wise. See wah you're typing. I'll jes ignore you henceforth.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by kandiikane(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Uselessness of the highest order!

Even, I get up and go get some work done.

Una even shower or brush una mouth? tongue
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: cheesy grin
How dare you open those (stin....omg!) in public? What's funny? Is that the question i asked you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: you heard me undecided. I said "DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND"?
You weren't talkin. Buh now I see where you're going. Funny. smh..
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Akudaya, u still dey cough nonsense? undecided

keep quiet!!the mortuary attendants want to embalm your corpse grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: You weren't talkin. Buh now I see where you're going. Funny. smh..
What's funny you this girl? Mind you my question is yet to be answered. angry
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: How dare you open those (stin....omg!) in public? What's funny? Is that the question i asked you? undecided undecided undecided
My dog smart pass you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
My dog smart pass you.
Married but stup.id. Are you back?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by DOULUVME: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland:

Once u are done washing those dirty cloths, get the remaining unsold bar soaps from xynerise your brother and hawk. Otherwise, your lunch will be at [size=38pt]stack[/size]. undecided undecided undecided
[size=58pt]Ok I see why you're always quoting me even when my posts aren't directed to you. Kingofnairaland and Idowu queen or is it mama of nairaland she calls herself again... You both should keep on rolling. WEREYS! English sef dey hard you.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
olari:

keep quiet!!the mortuary attendants want to embalm your corpse grin grin
Ode, no b u dey bow for noise makers? Abiku! Dem use plywood slam ur brain d last time u die? Useless bat!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Married but stup.id. Are you back?
You need a psychotherapy.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: kai, which kind dry diss be this? lipsrsealed Several times in a row for that matter.

Guy shift abeg, you are ruining the fun here.
grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
and Idowu queen or is it mama of nairaland she calls herself again... You both should keep on rolling. WEREYS!
Wagbayi! Tenks for d hail-ments... It shall b well wiv ur fada. kiss
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
Ok I see why you're always quoting me even when my posts aren't directed to you. Kingofnairaland and Idowu queen or is it mama of nairaland she calls herself again... You both should keep on rolling. WEREYS!

Are you sick? On drugs? or just admitted? Which one please? undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
You need a psychotherapy.
My pleasure and you? tongue
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane: Uselessness of the highest order!

Even, I get up and go get some work done.

Una even shower or brush una mouth? tongue
Kikiki..TGIF type tinz... Happy hr no dey start @ 4 for us o! We blessed! Call d shots from home type tinz... Thanks to Jah.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: My pleasure and you? tongue
Me? I will be your psychotherapist
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by DOULUVME: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wagbayi! Tenks for d hail-ments... It shall b well wiv ur fada. kiss
[size=58pt]m'maain! comot jare! Be giving yourself false hope. undecided undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ode, no b u dey bow for noise makers? Abiku! Dem use plywood slam ur brain d last time u die? Useless bat!

shocked shocked shocked shocked wow to think i never thought stup.id could ever get even more stupi.d...idowuwere ur mad state sure suits you cool
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
Me? I will be your psychotherapist
Good! What if I recommend you to your entire family members? Cos I feel you need more clients. How about that? tongue
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Good! What if I recommend you to your entire family members? Cos I feel you need more clients. How about that? tongue
After I am through with you Family under Oshodi bridge then I will think about your recommendation. cool
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
m'maain! comot jare! Be giving yourself false hope. undecided undecided
Dey dia dey give urself high blood pressure over my matter u hia? I go supply d garri if u kpeme. Now p!ss off! angry
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
olari:

shocked shocked shocked shocked wow to think i never thought stup.id could ever get even more stupi.d...idowuwere ur mad state sure suits you cool
and ur battered brain stats sure looks good on ya cv. Feck off! kiss
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by DOULUVME: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dey dia dey give urself high blood pressure over my matter u hia? I go supply d garri if u kpeme. Now p!ss off! angry
[size=68pt]Saddist! I don't have your time. I'm going back to work. My break is over. Enjoy your fame mama nairaland smiley[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: and ur battered brain stats sure looks good on ya cv. Feck off! kiss

feck off ke...tired of me already egbe grin grin

...so nice watching ur smelly backside whipped....laughed so much grin grin grin grin grin u rili made my day...thx for being the star on national idiots day..neva bin dis much fun grin grin grin grin looking forward to more wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Abstract Or Stylized African Art In Pictures / Ooni Ogunwusi Made UNN Chancellor: Emerges As The Youngest Chancellor In Nigeria / Muslim Women Protest Against Orò Tradition That Forbids Women From Stepping Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.