Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Yoruba Men♥ - Culture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men♥ (33168 Views)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / What Did Yoruba Men Wear Before The Agbada? / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
Saddist! I don't have your time. I'm going back to work. My break is over. Enjoy your fame mama nairaland smiley
U don get job? Halleluyah o! For Ekpoma or Lagos? Na dat cv wia u put london as location and na Africa u dey cv u use? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Knocked who down? Are u a learner? C'mon switch bck to orijo acc and try harder.

Do I look like a learner to you?coward! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
After I am through with you Family under Oshodi bridge then I will think about your recommendation. cool
Why are you so dumb? Won't you treat your own family first? No doubt, you are a physco undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Why are you so dumb? Won't you treat your own family first? No doubt, you are a physco undecided
I hate myself for replying you all this while. You cant even spell your name undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
I hate myself for replying you all this while. You cant even spell your name undecided
Jezz! You this stup.id married boy, what's the problem with you? Aren't you old enough to control your actions? Now you hate yourself for replying me, you are a fuc*kard o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise, are you this Stup.id and Dumb
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by huninaija(f): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Na wa for this thread oo...

Yoruba boys must be feeling very special... grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Jezz! You this stup.id married boy, what's the problem with you? Aren't you old enough to control your actions? Now you hate yourself for replying me, you are a fuc*kard o undecided undecided undecided
kid undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
kid undecided
you had better shut the fu*ck up and get the hell outta here? tot u ar a man! Dehm! *Married boy indeed* undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: you had better shut the fu*ck up and get the hell outta here? tot u ar a man! Dehm! *Married boy indeed* undecided
Cant you see I am not abusing you? That shows you are a kid to me. Oahray pls get me my cane.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
Cant you see I am not abusing you? That shows you are a kid to me. Oahray pls get me my cane.

To be sincere with you this boy, I never expected those interpolations you called fun from you on this thread as a married manboy. I took it all personal with you b'cos you are married. I expected you to be mature enough, settle or drop an advise on the tread and get out,instead of bullshi*ts, buh reverse was the case, whereas in your family/society you'r are claiming d status of a married man/head/father. Where is your "Fatherhood"? undecided... Tell me? Now that you have displayed how useless you are in the society how useful are you in your home? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise, from what you have read above, tell me who the kid is between you and I? undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: xynerise, from what you have read above, tell me who the kid is between you and I? undecided undecided
Dont tempt me pls.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
Dont tempt me pls.
Shut da fu*ck up and grow. undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: No.
k. Looking @ ur pic, I cant guess where u r 4rm. But u r pretty. So, where r u 4rm?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
huni_naija: Na wa for this thread oo...

Yoruba boys must be feeling very special... grin
no special feeling. Some dudes r just catching fun. Hw r u 2day, @huni_naija?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by YorubaOmoge: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Last time I was on this thread we were on page 15.
shocked shocked

Not even going to attempt to go through the rest.
Una na fight fight fight.
I tire.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: k. Looking @ ur pic, I cant guess where u r 4rm. But u r pretty. So, where r u 4rm?
Thanks. I'm from somewhere in the mid-belt of Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by MrsChima(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yoruba men? Eeeeew.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: Thanks.
u r welcome.
Vanneni: I'm from somewhere in the mid-belt of Nigeria.
hm! Dats lovely. Let me guess... Benue?
That place is endowed with gorgeous mamas
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by deviduff(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
This ish was at 9 pages last I checked. D pple fighting have even changed. D mod of dis section is a piece of shIt and should be hanged by d bAlls or bReasts for not closing dis thread since. Smelly mod
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Fussbot: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
The last time i opened this thread,it was on page 4...fast forward 2 2day page 28!..and na so so abuse since d 2nd page or so...abeg new month don start 2dae,mae una stop dis thing abeg...hapi new month!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by onila(f): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
cool onila power

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: u r welcome.hm! Dats lovely. Let me guess... Benue?
That place is endowed with gorgeous mamas
cheesy WOW! You got it right. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by huninaija(f): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: no special feeling. Some dudes r just catching fun. Hw r u 2day, @huni_naija?

I'm fine uncle, wassup?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: cheesy WOW! You got it right. cheesy
alrite sweety. So...wats up with ya? Hw ws ur day?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
huni_naija:

I'm fine uncle, wassup?
I m kul dear. Hw was ur day?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: alrite sweety. So...wats up with ya? Hw ws ur day?
My day was jes okay, thanks. smiley
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: My day was jes okay, thanks. smiley
alright, dats gd 2 hear.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by adabeke12(f): 2:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Plz we should stop the fighting. And forgive biko kiss
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: alright, dats gd 2 hear.
smiley
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2013
Vanneni: smiley
gudmonin pretty, hope u had a nice sleep?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Abstract Or Stylized African Art In Pictures / Ooni Ogunwusi Made UNN Chancellor: Emerges As The Youngest Chancellor In Nigeria / Muslim Women Protest Against Orò Tradition That Forbids Women From Stepping Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.