Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Do U Have Any Problems In Ur Life??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Have Any Problems In Ur Life??? (540 Views)

Common Sexual Problems In Marriage. / Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions / Problems In Marriage: We Need To Talk About This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Have Any Problems In Ur Life??? by Fussbot: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2013
I thank God for the gift of life anyways..but Is it true dat everyone has that 1 thing dat makes us sad sometimes??cus sometimes wen i sit down and start thinking lik "y me God"..dis my neighbour will just come and tel me "guy dis thing u call ur problem is very small compared 2 some odas o..even al dis big men u dey see 4 big big cars get dia own problem" but me,i do think some people are just complete,asin they have no problms @al..they have dia car(s),houses,their children school abroad e.t.c..please wat else could be their problem??abeg is it true that evwibody has its own problem(s)??
Re: Do U Have Any Problems In Ur Life??? by GboyegaD(m): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2013
Fussbot: I thank God for the gift of life anyways..but Is it true dat everyone has that 1 thing dat makes us sad sometimes??cus sometimes wen i sit down and start thinking lik "y me God"..dis my neighbour will just come and tel me "guy dis thing u call ur problem is very small compared 2 some odas o..even al dis big men u dey see 4 big big cars get dia own problem" but me,i do think some people are just complete,asin they have no problms @al..they have dia car(s),houses,their children school abroad e.t.c..please wat else could be their problem??abeg is it true that evwibody has its own problem(s)??

We all have those things that make us feel sad sometimes even if everything seems to be perfect in the sight of our friends. In those moments, just try talk to yourself cos it is just for a short while.
Re: Do U Have Any Problems In Ur Life??? by zayhal(f): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
There's no person on earth that doesn't have his/her life challenges. How you deal with yours is what makes you different. All those people you see looking happy and spending large have what aches their hearts too. Money isn't everything. Some extremely rich peeps are dealing with health issues even their money can't solve
Re: Do U Have Any Problems In Ur Life??? by Fussbot: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
zayhal: There's no person on earth that doesn't have his/her life challenges. How you deal with yours is what makes you different. All those people you see looking happy and spending large have what aches their hearts too. Money isn't everything. Some extremely rich peeps are dealing with health issues even their money can't solve
true dough..perfect example is patience jonathan..during her thanksgiving service she said she was even the one begging the doctors that they shld please operate her...and she was operated 4tms in a week...jst imagine!....
Re: Do U Have Any Problems In Ur Life??? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
We all have our own problems. Some are worse than others. Personally I get pissed when people aren't grateful for what they have and instead complain non stop about their problems.

My problems are many but I dont let them define me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Family Deserves This! / Unbelievable: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman. Photos / Desperate Measures To Get Male Heirs In Chinese Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.