Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Boss Is Looking For A Girl In Abuja - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Boss Is Looking For A Girl In Abuja (472 Views)

When Your Boss Is Your Boyfriend / Gentle Faithful Girl Is Looking For Soulmate / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Looking For A Girl In Abuja by Diamondcompabj(f): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2013
Evening Girls

My boss is a Young man 26 years inherited a multimillion naira company from his Father, he is based in Abuja just returned from the United Kingdom where he graduated his Masters in International Business.
He is very Busy travels alot he is looking for a girl friend with benefits someone he can spoil and she will in turn take care of him.
He is back to the UK but will be back next week please interested girls in Abuja Alone Please
Send an Email to swag022003@yahoo.com.au with your brief bio and Picture i assure you he is serious and ready to spend.
Re: My Boss Is Looking For A Girl In Abuja by Diamondcompabj(f): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2013
Diamondcompabj: Evening Girls

My boss is a Young man 26 years inherited a multimillion naira company from his Father, he is based in Abuja just returned from the United Kingdom where he graduated his Masters in International Business.
He is very Busy travels alot he is looking for a girl friend with benefits someone he can spoil and she will in turn take care of him.
He is back to the UK but will be back next week please interested girls in Abuja Alone Please
Send an Email to swag022003@yahoo.com.au with your brief bio and Picture i assure you he is serious and ready to spend.
Re: My Boss Is Looking For A Girl In Abuja by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 25, 2013
*yawns n plays with his balls*

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Looking For A Girl In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 3:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Is he disabled or partially blind, blocking his vision or wonky 3rd leg ?
Multimillionaires that i know, have no problem in the babe department!!!
Why can't you volunteer yourself?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

nothing much / 3 Litres Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil / Neee A Wifing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.