Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The One Who Awaits - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Who Awaits (80729 Views)

The Body Awaits... / A Story Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Who Awaits by vanagon: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
greqt job u doing here,repogirl do keep it up.update plssssssssssssssssssssssssss.because of GOD.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yhooooo hai!! Where's Repo? We've beeeen waiting
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Blue diamond: U r one writer dat holds me spellbound.oti po po ju.

Thank you, Oshe! Yeh!Ori mi o! Spell bound writer, my head must burst today. Thanks a lot. grin

Uzzie:

d tory wan gimme high bp ni

ehya, its nothing Alomo and Alabukun can't solve anyway.

jaybiz007: All i hav to say is that dis story is indeed a Masterpiece!

Thanks a lot smiley

vanagon: greqt job u doing here,repogirl do keep it up.update plssssssssssssssssssssssssss.because of GOD.

lol, tomoro is just a few hours away na. u'll survive!

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by samobaba(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
Repogir!!! I came tonite to see the concluding part of your story and the disappointment is that I can't find it yet. You got me hook to the story I could not do anything until I have finished the fifteen chapters. A great write up here and one of the best in recent times since pacesetters. Keep the fire going and I pray more Adin Agbon to your elbow.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
samobaba: Repogir!!! I came tonite to see the concluding part of your story and the disappointment is that I can't find it yet. You got me hook to the story I could not do anything until I have finished the fifteen chapters. A great write up here and one of the best in recent times since pacesetters. Keep the fire going and I pray more Adin Agbon to your elbow.

Concluding part ke? Story will not conclude just yet na, the action is just starting- okay, just joking but even me sef I dont know whether it will conclude in the next episode, we'll see sha.
Thanks much for reading...and adin agbon(Whatever that means undecided)
Re: The One Who Awaits by An0nimus: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
repogirl:

Concluding part ke? Story will not conclude just yet na, the action is just starting- okay, just joking but even me sef I dont know whether it will conclude in the next episode, we'll see sha.
Thanks much for reading...and adin agbon(Whatever that means undecided)
you might end up compressing everything if you end the story abruptly. you're the author sha; do your thingsmiley any luck with a new title?
Re: The One Who Awaits by Tomeseen(f): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Stellar imagination, good writing skills since i wasn't browsing over some unnecessary details but actually reading through. whew?! Could be better though. Btw why trouble your pretty head over something an editor will go through anyways. Nah the imagination be the koko and from this write-up, you rock. Much love and God bless you and brain for this delicious write-up. One word 'YUMMYLICIOUS'
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
An0nimus:
you might end up compressing everything if you end the story abruptly. you're the author sha; do your thingsmiley any luck with a new title?
You're right on the compression part, exactly what I'm avoding. As for a title, finding happiness was seeming good.You got any ideas?

Tomeseen: Stellar imagination, good writing skills since i wasn't browsing over some unnecessary details but actually reading through. whew?! Could be better though. Btw why trouble your pretty head over something an editor will go through anyways. Nah the imagination be the koko and from this write-up, you rock. Much love and God bless you and brain for this delicious write-up. One word 'YUMMYLICIOUS'

Thanks much Tomeseen, it could definitely be better since this is the first draft. thanks for reading, enjoying and commenting.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Fadheelah(f): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2013
Great work dear repogirl, I cannot help but read the whole 16 chapters leaving out ₪☺ line. U rock girl, great story, may God give u the strength to continue. I'm so following.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 2:29am On Apr 03, 2013
-
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 2:40am On Apr 03, 2013
Alright, and here we are finally, at the end of our story. *sob* I'm going to miss Tekena and Deifa. Okay ummm this conclusion is a huried version for my nairaland readers. If you'd like the action plus wonder filled version you'll have to watch out for my ebook which I'll let y'all know when its done.

Thanks all for building my confidence, y'all kept me going. Will definitely be writing another story soon, not sure how soon yet anyway, but trust me it will be hotter than this one.

Thanks a lot guys, you cant imagine how grateful I am to you for your comments and all.

4 Likes

Re: The One Who Awaits by Luckygurl(f): 3:29am On Apr 03, 2013
Woooooooooooooow!! At last, dis happened. Repogal U're d best. Dn't fail 2 notify us when d e-book is ready.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Uzzie: 3:34am On Apr 03, 2013
lai lai o.. dis story cannot finish like dat, u beta come bak here or else>!! hmmmmmmm
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 3:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Uzzie: lai lai o.. dis story cannot finish like dat, u beta come bak here or else>!! hmmmmmmm

hehehe, now dat story haf ended, you dont want it to end again? Okay, nsobu a di, just fix your own perfect ending, its all good.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Uzzie: 4:21am On Apr 03, 2013
^^^
very good work u've got here, more grease to ur elbow...welldone!!
Re: The One Who Awaits by kingsleyd(m): 5:00am On Apr 03, 2013
Problem is that the book is utterly fabulous. I'm a slave to intrigues and twists and ur writing had it. I think u should get this published asap, intelligence is written all over this book. keep the fire burning
Re: The One Who Awaits by Friendz4blue(m): 5:01am On Apr 03, 2013
Wat a story.repogirl ur indeed a genius.keep up d gud work.expectin more nice work from u.may jehovah bless u.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by nasiji007(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2013
@Repo More power to ur elbow...2day is the wednesday dat was yesterday's tomorrow
Re: The One Who Awaits by oyestephen(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2013
Fantastic work repo, but em can't u still add something naa
Re: The One Who Awaits by Eneze1(f): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2013
a very good work, keep it up
Re: The One Who Awaits by pressongodsay(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2013
please repogirl, personaly call me when u are done wit another one. This is my no 08133995811.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Lyzbet: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2013
Please, write an epilogue, I like happy endings.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by princesa(f): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2013
repogirl repogirl repogirl!!!

come and take a bow amidst loud cheers and ovation! you indeed have achieved an outstanding featcheesy

they finally found happinesssmiley

waiting for the e-book version
Re: The One Who Awaits by Sparkle1(f): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2013
Wow!an awesome piece!thaks so much repogirl,ur amazing smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2013
Lyzbet: Please, write an epilogue, I like happy endings.

This is quite happy, isn't it? Like I said a much better end will be in the ebook plus many more interesting extras.

Eneze1: a very good work, keep it up

Thanks much Eneze, for all your encouragement. They didnt go unnoticed.

oyestephen: Fantastic work repo, but em can't u still add something naa
lol, thanks, anything added will be on the ebook.

nasiji007: @Repo More power to ur elbow...2day is the wednesday dat was yesterday's tomorrow
lol, yeah it is, and I've posted na.

Friendz4blue: Wat a story.repogirl ur indeed a genius.keep up d gud work.expectin more nice work from u.may jehovah bless u.

thank you very much,smiley

kingsleyd: Problem is that the book is utterly fabulous. I'm a slave to intrigues and twists and ur writing had it. I think u should get this published asap, intelligence is written all over this book. keep the fire burning

Thanks a lot, will be published, no doubt

Uzzie: ^^^
very good work u've got here, more grease to ur elbow...welldone!!

Thanks Uzzie.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2013
Sparkle1: Wow!an awesome piece!thaks so much repogirl,ur amazing smiley

Thanks sparkle, smiley

@ princessa, thanks dear.
* taking a bow right now.*
You guys are d bestest.
Re: The One Who Awaits by ekaromail: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Thumbs up repogirl. you just gave most famous writers a run for their money.
hope to GET d ebook soon. hugs
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2013
ekaromail: Thumbs up repogirl. you just gave most famous writers a run for their money.
hope to GET d ebook soon. hugs

Thanks dear for everything wink
Re: The One Who Awaits by stesia22cute: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2013
Nice 1 repogirl,u r 2much but wud luv 2 read d reunion wit tikky's dad n mum oo
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2013
stesia22cute: Nice 1 repogirl,u r 2much but wud luv 2 read d reunion wit tikky's dad n mum oo

Thanks. That will be in the ebook.smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by fiolaP(f): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
well done repogirl....thumbs up...
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
So d conclusion of this work is

'and They lived happy ever after'

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Maria: The Sequel / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.