Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

The One Who Awaits - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Who Awaits (80922 Views)

The Body Awaits... / A Story Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Who Awaits by ninja4life(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Front page tins i dey wait 4 ir update tommorow oo no story o
Re: The One Who Awaits by rofemiguwa(f): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Now I wished I opened this thread on wednesday.pls its too far Abeg.I can't remember sitting for hours to read anytin since I graduated.ur story held me spell bound.repo repo pity us send update tomorrow abeg.more grease to your elbow.ur story will gross in millions anytym anyday at the box office.kissess
Re: The One Who Awaits by sextail(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Viewing this topic: Afolayan123, superbloke(m),
queenhalimah(f), Freezle(m), Edoboy1(m),
lawrenceunaa, F.K.O(m), Niyil, melvin2010,
franksunny(m), omo.erelu, aizakun(m), kenpacheeee,
nnafather(m), ldpele, ceewai lebi(f), sextail,
chukwuinya, lord_darshwood and 20 guest(s)

THUMBS UP

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
shocked for my mind o!!!
fiolaP: repogirl welldone
shangpearlz: Rili
cool story! Can't wait 4 mon wed n fri! Thumbs up dear. Am so xpectant
Blue diamond: Yes o,we made frontpage.am so glad.Weldone Repogirl.

Thank you.
Re: The One Who Awaits by oyestephen(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yea, we made it!!!!!!!!
Fantastic work repogirl....I can't wait for wednesday.....just thinking *repogirl* what does it mean ??
Re: The One Who Awaits by IzyLuv(f): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yes! Yes! We made it to front page... Congrats repogirl... U sure deserve it...

Hws ur oga and d kids... Happy Easter to u and ur family!!!!

**waiting patiently for d chapter finale** cheesy
Re: The One Who Awaits by shadowzy: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
We has make it into the front paged!!!!!

Yippie!!! Yay!! Hurray!!! Popping Champagne!!!!

kiss                grin                 kiss                        grin                          

Edit: I don't want the story to end anytime soon ... cry
Re: The One Who Awaits by Mutaino7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
Notice to mrs repogal husby
Oga repoman i just say may i notify cos e no go gud make d news reach u late. This is to tell u dat ur gifted, romantic, and all in all wife will be arraigned b4 our noble court on a 4 count charges.
1. Putting us in suspense which am aint a fan.
2. Imposing a restless tot on our imaginative mind. You wouldn't want to be in my slippers.
3. Postponement of mandatory assignment till wednesday which is illegal.
4. Neglection of E-husbands and issuing of homicidal threat related to the order of ogbeni osas.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ rofemiguwa, hehehe, take a no. You're on d queue of people who want updates o. I understand but I'm afraid it most likely will not be possible. But like I always say, will see what I can do, no guarantees smiley

@ ninja, you sef take your own number.

@ stephen, yes o,we done it! I just liked d ring of the name, it means a female dat reposseses stuff that hasn't been paid for.
@ Izy, smileythanks dear. We r all gud, happy easter 2u 2.
@ Shadowzy, u know all dis started cos of u! Thanks for ur vote in confidence. smiley. Pop dat champagne jare and mail me my own.
Re: The One Who Awaits by kq(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
luvmijeje: Repogirl if u notice most of the female posters luv why the guyz luv Deifa.
In my Opinion I ll tell u why,Deifa is just too perfect-most beautiful,rich,snobbish,high taste,has guyz at her fingertip,sexy and also has guyz bidding 10m naira just to spend a day with her! She is not an average girl,infact am jealous.

Unfortuantely i like better. Maybe its just because i am one of those who believe close friendships should end up in love.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mutaino7: Notice to mrs repogal husby
Oga repoman i just say may i notify cos e no go gud make d news reach u late. This is to tell u dat ur gifted, romantic, and all in all wife will be arraigned b4 our noble court on a 4 count charges.
1. Putting us in suspense which am aint a fan.
2. Imposing a restless tot on our imaginative mind. You wouldn't want to be in my slippers.
3. Postponement of mandatory assignment till wednesday which is illegal.
4. Neglection of E-husbands and issuing of homicidal threat related to the order of ogbeni osas.

Hehehe, nice one. So sue me.
Re: The One Who Awaits by olymurphy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Loving dis Repogirl pls wen is d next chapter coming out
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
olymurphy: Loving dis Repogirl pls wen is d next chapter coming out

Thanks, d next chapter is the final and it comes out wednesday.
kq:

Unfortuantely i like better. Maybe its just because i am one of those who believe close friendships should end up in love.

Yeah, the thing is most guys would go for the hot chick instead of the cool friend.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wow! Beautiful story, romantic, simple, just how i like it..
Keep it coming girl, you rock

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by Aizebioje(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
UNBELIEVEABLE... Pages 0-14. 4 hours well spent.
Getting a migraine though for staring at my phone screen for so long!

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by An0nimus: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Guess what I've been doing in the last 5hours in between tv watchin, half-listening to my mum and even skippin dinner...I've been stuck on this thread reading this story. Nice one Miss/Mrs wink..You really should change the title sha..I'll make a suggestion when I can. Keep it coming.
Re: The One Who Awaits by codeddj: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dis I̶̲̥̅̊§ A̶̲̥̅̊ pretty good work,cudnt believe it made moii easter,9ce wrk gal...
Re: The One Who Awaits by ekaromail: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hey Repogirl! In fact, I am over impressed. When I started I said wow! When Ii got to chapter two I cleared my work table, laid on my couch and continued reading. By the time I finished reading, I started looking for either a hard copy or ebook version. Thumbs up girl. Please don't let your story go to waste o! after posting here, publish it, Please. Oya, come finish wetin you start, I dey wait cheesy cheesy
Re: The One Who Awaits by nat138: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
@repogirl, thumbs up for this. Saw it late this evening and have read through all of it. I can see some 'fifty shades of grey' inspiration somewhere *winks.

Oya we dey wait you, you fit pity us write some more tomorrow nau, shei tomorrow too na public holiday. Na beg we dey beg o.
Re: The One Who Awaits by hadayshawlar(f): 12:49am On Apr 01, 2013
LooooOoooooooove the story. I am tryin to complete d story in my mind since d update is not available.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by donifez(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2013
Wow! At last i reached the final page,tekken the plank guy,girl u are a good writer nd also a free pirited individual.
Re: The One Who Awaits by donifez(m): 1:06am On Apr 01, 2013
Wow! At last i reached the final page,Tekken the plank guy,girl u are a good writer nd also a free spirited individual.
Re: The One Who Awaits by awodman: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2013
Omo mehnnnnnnn....
Chai,see as I forget say Easter parol dey,come glue ƒσя this thread.
I can't believe a romance fiction caught me up like dis,all thanks to this exciting and great writer.Couldn't even imagine waiting ƒσя updates.Thank God I met the thread @ an advanced stage.

I join millions of your fans to say 'Don't allow this effort just to end here on nairaland'.Package it into sometin,I have no doubt that it will be a best seller.

I rep REP-o-girl!!!!! Gracias...greetings to your oga @ the top ƒσя endorsing your staying up late in the night to feed us with updates.Greetings 2 your pikin dem 2
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2013
Br3nd4: Wow! Beautiful story, romantic, simple, just how i like it..
Keep it coming girl, you rock
Thanks much dear smiley
Aizebioje: UNBELIEVEABLE... Pages 0-14. 4 hours well spent.
Getting a migraine though for staring at my phone screen for so long!

Ehya, thanks a lot, but dnt worry its jst migrane, nothing Alomo and Alabukun can't solve, hehehe.

@ Anonimous, thanks. Looking forward to what u come up with.
@coded, thanks a lot, glad to hav made ur easter smiley
@ ekaro, smiley, thanks, will definitely do as u suggested and ur update is coming soon - on wednesday.

@nat138, smiley, yeah, I guess subconsciously I let fifty shades inspire some parts, I do so loooove the book minus all d yamayama inside wink. I do wish I could write, we'll see. If NEPA behaves, might post sumthin tomao, no guarantees.

@hadayshawlar, hehehe, might not end d way u think with what I gat planned.
@ donifez, thanks much, I like the free spirited part. smiley

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2013
@ Awodman, thanks much.smiley, oga at d top is a cool guy cool, dem go hear, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by harunajia(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2013
i really like osaz nd tikky character before i even read ur post was looking forward to build myself in dis dif caracta....kai u r mo dan too much!
Re: The One Who Awaits by harunajia(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2013
i really like osaz nd tikky character before i even read ur post was looking forward to build myself in dis dif caracta....kai u r mo dan too much!i really like osaz nd tikky character before i even read ur post was looking forward to build myself in dis dif caracta....kai u r mo dan too much!i really like osaz nd tikky character before i even read ur post was looking forward to build myself in dis dif caracta....kai u r mo dan too much!

Re: The One Who Awaits by chioma134: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2013
@repogirl,I want to say u're good. Started reading this thread last nite around 10pm and couldn't go to bed till around 2am. Completed it this morning. Keep it up and keep them coming. Although obviously fiction as some of ur xters were just too perfect,it was still captivating.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Ishilove: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2013
Repogirl, you are a good writer. I like the storyline; simple and easy to follow. You have a lot of people eating out of your hands. smiley

However, take caution. I noticed some typos, unclear details and structural imbalance. Also, you need to paragraph and space your work because on-screen it all appears jumbled. I had hard time following the story because of this.

I don't even know where to start from. If you want to take writing seriously, I suggest you get yourself a good editor.

However, you have it so keep writing. You can only get better. Thumbs up smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by abdulafeez4good: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2013
@repogirl, thumbs up, u r 2 gbaski!!! I have never 4 once doubted in d potentials of youths of this great country (learned n illiterates), i pray n hope we get a good leader to help harness these skills to transform in to a large economic advantages. Thanks Dear for the inspirations, cos i read all within few hours, this have hardly done with any novel. THANKS!!
Re: The One Who Awaits by 001solar(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2013
Thumbs up repogirl. Gr8 work u ve done 4 u to ve made it to d front page. Am really api as u.
Re: The One Who Awaits by chimez4christ(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
helo repogirl. I must say u re doing a great work. I hav had sleepless nite in order 2 go tru ur wrk. U did great. I want 2 urge 2 continue writing wich i believe wil 2 get beta, nt dat am criticising de 1's u hav written so far bt urging u nt 2 relent in ur effort. It might b a hobby 4 u, bt i think it is a great hobby. Plz i would 2 get more of ur wrk and d continuation of dis story cos i dnt want 2 miss out.Madueme Godswil Chimezie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Maria: The Sequel / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.