Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The One Who Awaits - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Who Awaits (80612 Views)

The Body Awaits... / A Story Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Who Awaits by IzyLuv(f): 7:57am On May 14, 2013
Ok Ma cheesy

I bind every NEPA-ish syndrome nd effect.
Re: The One Who Awaits by EzePromoe: 12:54pm On May 14, 2013
repogirl: Nice one @ Eze promoe, I laughed hard when I saw your post, but ramsey noah is tooo old nao,haba! Deifa shld be ivonne nelson, she's d best I can think of can't think of the perfect person for Tikki though, nigerian actors nor fine reach grin.

But thanks, I'll keep your recommendations in mind when I'm doing the casting cheesy.
Na wa for you o, even if Ramsey Nouah is old, we still have many bobos equal to the task. E.g
Nonso Diobi
Mike Ezuronye
Joseph Benjamin
Emma Ehumadu
Osita Iheme Eze Promoe cool

If you watch Nollywood like me, you'd agree with me that Chika Ike is the best actress for that Deifa role, forget about the pekepeke skin of Yvonne.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 3:09pm On May 14, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Na wa for you o, even if Ramsey Nouah is old, we still have many bobos equal to the task. E.g
Nonso Diobi
Mike Ezuronye
Joseph Benjamin
Emma Ehumadu
Osita Iheme Eze Promoe cool

If you watch Nollywood like me, you'd agree with me that Chika Ike is the best actress for that Deifa role, forget about the pekepeke skin of Yvonne.

Nonso Diobi try small but e still nor reach and who be the last name for the end of the list, you dey take style find acting gig abi? Nor worry when casting call start I go inform you.

As for Chika Ike, I wont argue with you cos it seems I will start a war if I go there. Lets just agree to disagree smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 3:14pm On May 14, 2013
Update available again on False Pretenses, checkirout http://pejuamadi..com/
Re: The One Who Awaits by EzePromoe: 4:12pm On May 14, 2013
repogirl:

Nonso Diobi try small but e still nor reach and who be the last name for the end of the list, you dey take style find acting gig abi? Nor worry when casting call start I go inform you.

As for Chika Ike, I wont argue with you cos it seems I will start a war if I go there. Lets just agree to disagree smiley
I fine pass Ramsey Nouah o, no carry me play o cool
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:24pm On May 14, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I fine pass Ramsey Nouah o, no carry me play o cool
Let's see a pic, then we can decides , hehehe grin !
Re: The One Who Awaits by EzePromoe: 6:05pm On May 14, 2013
repogirl:
Let's see a pic, then we can decides , hehehe grin !
Don't i look sexy? cheesy
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV3oU5GVPNMA3KK3x9KlfCYfFpluErIXdyvYsER25qMNqVfhS3e_6loJ4[/img]
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:14pm On May 14, 2013
As in sekski die, almost killed me deaded!
Re: The One Who Awaits by trixandra(f): 7:51am On May 15, 2013
Are we expecting any update on false pretenses today!
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 2:41pm On May 15, 2013
trixandra: Are we expecting any update on false pretenses today!
that's a tough question, I'm sure about tomorrOw morning/ aftnoon. Dnt think I can update today.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 2:33pm On May 16, 2013
alright, finally updated, pls check it out.http://pejuamadi..com/2013/05/false-pretenses-5.html#more
Re: The One Who Awaits by luvmijeje(f): 8:12pm On May 16, 2013
Repo I can't comment o. Abeg give the steps weh I go follows.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 8:31pm On May 16, 2013
luvmijeje: Repo I can't comment o. Abeg give the steps weh I go follows.

Are you using a mobile phone? Its like there's an issue with commenting via mobile phone, will check it out later and see what I can do, right now my internet is wack. By tomorrow u might be able to.

Sorry for inconveniences abeg.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:37am On May 18, 2013
Hi guys, thanks for all your wonderful comments, they keep me going. I can't reply them at the moment because Of some technical issues but will do when I can.

The next uPfdate should be on sunday night or monday morning.
Thanks.
Re: The One Who Awaits by luvmijeje(f): 6:20am On May 18, 2013
repogirl:

Are you using a mobile phone? Its like there's an issue with commenting via mobile phone, will check it out later and see what I can do, right now my internet is wack. By tomorrow u might be able to.

Sorry for inconveniences abeg.
No problem.
Re: The One Who Awaits by mabebe1(f): 9:09pm On May 18, 2013
Repogirl, i cudnt find chpts. 3-10. Ve read thru ur blog and i cnt find it on nl still. Pls gv me d links or tell me were ℓ̊ can get dem. Tanks
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:11am On May 19, 2013
mabebe1: Repogirl, i cudnt find chpts. 3-10. Ve read thru ur blog and i cnt find it on nl still. Pls gv me d links or tell me were ℓ̊ can get dem. Tanks
Yeah removed them on purpose as it is being prepared for publishing. PM me your email. Will send it to you.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:15am On May 19, 2013
Ermmmm *clears throat* guys abeg I want to plead, I won't be able to update until tomorro evening, thanks for ur ever present understanding.
Re: The One Who Awaits by mabebe1(f): 12:39pm On May 19, 2013
repogirl:
Yeah removed them on purpose as it is being prepared for publishing. PM me your email. Will send it to you.
Dancin azonto, sendin it ry-away
Re: The One Who Awaits by princesa(f): 3:38pm On May 20, 2013
repogirl abeg, when chapter 6 won ready na, am dying of anxiety sad
Re: The One Who Awaits by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2013
Like seriously, dont vex me o, am very vexed at d moment, i want 2 see my "ara ilu" in action jawe. Nice work repo aunty gal.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
Guys, na NEPA o, since last night till now, no show, aaabeg, bear with me, circumstances controlling my beyond.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:50pm On May 20, 2013
Damex333: Like seriously, dont vex me o, am very vexed at d moment, i want 2 see my "ara ilu" in action jawe. Nice work repo aunty gal.

Damex, omo mi, omo Ijesha ni e ni?
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 8:10pm On May 20, 2013
princesa: repogirl abeg, when chapter 6 won ready na, am dying of anxiety sad
Princessa, if people talk, u no suppose talk, because of your irregular updates, my doctor had to prescribe anti anxiety pills. So u see wetin u cause?

My turn to cut some slack abeg, better still cut nepa some slack abeg, thanks.
Re: The One Who Awaits by princesa(f): 11:04am On May 21, 2013
grin grin
Re: The One Who Awaits by ekaromail: 12:21pm On May 21, 2013
LOOOOLZ @repogirl ma, I understand dat nepa can be a thorough hole in the ... but dat 1 no mean no update o! @Princessa, I dey wait update for ur thread, you day here dey find update for repo blog. lolz. by the way, when you wan start ur own blog?
Re: The One Who Awaits by princesa(f): 7:27pm On May 21, 2013
ekaromail:
LOOOOLZ @repogirl ma, I understand dat nepa can be a
thorough hole in the ... but dat 1 no mean no update o!

@Princessa, I
dey wait update for ur thread, you day here dey find update for repo
blog. lolz. by the way, when you wan start ur own blog?
am thinking of that blog thing, but i am of the idea that it needs desktop computer to operate, or am i wrong
Re: The One Who Awaits by ekaromail: 7:41pm On May 21, 2013
princesa:
am thinking of that blog thing, but i am of the idea that it needs desktop computer to operate, or am i wrong
YES you are! You can make use of ur laptop. dnt forget dat laptop is d improved version of desktop
Re: The One Who Awaits by oluwabishop: 9:53pm On May 21, 2013
pls i cant seem to find d begining of ds story, wia are all d oda chapters frm 1-12? i av been kippin ds story in d cooler waitin to read it wen its mature buh nw, my joy is abt to be cut
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 11:19am On May 22, 2013
oluwabishop: pls i cant seem to find d begining of ds story, wia are all d oda chapters frm 1-12? i av been kippin ds story in d cooler waitin to read it wen its mature buh nw, my joy is abt to be cut

Ehyah, that joy must not cut o, I got your PM, I'll send it to you when I have electricity.
@mabebe, u too, I never forget o, Nepa has been bitchy.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Nobody: 11:23am On May 22, 2013
repogirl:

Ehyah, that joy must not cut o, I got your PM, I'll send it to you when I have electricity.
@mabebe, u too, I never forget o, Nepa has been bitchy.
where your house dey wey d phcn dey bitchy. Tell me, d minister of power is eating akpu 4 my house.
Re: The One Who Awaits by princesa(f): 11:23am On May 22, 2013
ekaromail:
YES you are! You can make use of ur laptop. dnt forget dat laptop is d improved version of desktop
lol, not in that way i meant it. *whispers* i don't have a laptop yet.sad

i mean that can a blog be opened and managed with the mobile accessibility?

and bishop......sorry oh, you come lategrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Maria: The Sequel / African Literature - PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.