Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

The One Who Awaits - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Who Awaits (80318 Views)

The Body Awaits... / A Story Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Who Awaits by sambroose(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2013
repogirl: @ sambroose and lOpez, na wa o, the story has been removed because of publiblishing tinz. Abeg guys wait til d ebook is available. You'll be able to download for free for a while then. Abeg nor vex.
Ok o..........just notify me wen it's out cox I'll b d first to download it
Re: The One Who Awaits by EzePromoe: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2013
Report girl, you mean you won't be updating on this forum again
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Eze Promoe: Report girl, you mean you won't be updating on this forum again

One who awaits has ended, so no updates here again but check out false pretenses, that's d one I'm on now.
Re: The One Who Awaits by 4getful: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls repogirl i couldn't get the concluding part of 'The one who awaits' can you pls send it via my email. christianasule70@yahoo.com .
Re: The One Who Awaits by bluish(f): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
can't find ur story on dis thread,went to ur blog nd didnt find d story there too
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
bluish: can't find ur story on dis thread,went to ur blog nd didnt find d story there too

Ye-up, pulled it off cos its under publishing, on my blog its under the name 'finding happiness'. I have two chapters there as excerpts.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Sangarara: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lovely repogirl, when is the next update coming??
Re: The One Who Awaits by nickstel(f): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hello, good job well done, please I can't find the post on the one who waits from chapter one to seven, all I see are comments
Re: The One Who Awaits by alexmbachu2: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nice write up.can i follow you up on face book?
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
alexmbachu2: Nice write up.can i follow you up on face book?

thanks, I'm Peju Amadi, one and only, although I'm hardly there.
Re: The One Who Awaits by ameenahz(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Madam Repo, have you abandoned your story or do you have a new blog now? The last update on your blog was on the 31st of July.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
If u're talkin bout updates on false pretenses, go here https://www.nairaland.com/1303810/false-pretenses

I'll attend to the blog later.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Repo hi
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
chinedumo: Repo hi

lol, hi chinedumo, been a while, who u bin terrorizing?
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
^^^hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. grin

Is this how you truely feel about me? shocked embarassed

but i support you na?
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
I'm talking bout your controversial discussions that bring about arguments and long epistles of explanations.

but its all good sha, its enjoyable in a way.
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Repo kedu

i hope you know i mean well...
Re: The One Who Awaits by Svelte98(f): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
hi repogirl,
m kinda new on nairaland„buh av read ur story "FALSE PRETENCES" n belv me when i say itz great!! lyk criously,itz rili nyc……av bn searchn 4 ur oda story "The One who Awaits" buh i hvnt seen it anywhere,n i rili want 2 read it..plzzzzzzzzzzzz is dr anyway i cn get a link or smfn whr i cn read it?plzzzzzzzzzztanx..thumbs up on ur story tho!itz great!!!
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hi ya guys, how y'all been? It sure has been a loooooong while. Well I kinda went off the writing rail road but I'm back now! Yay! And I have even more good news.
A few of you-actually, quite a lot of you have asked me for where to read this story here 'one who awaits' and I have replied that it was pulled off for publishing purposes. Well, guess what?

Its back! Yes, back! I decided to put it up once again for your reading pleasure, isn't that some great news?

Yeah? So pls go on over to this link and you'll see my stories along with that of some of your favorite NL writers. You'll be thrilled, I promise you, check us out at http://www.nairawriters.com/category/best-of-repogirl/

One who awaits is now finding happiness, please read and enjoy and don't forget to drop your comments. See y'all there! wink
Re: The One Who Awaits by SexySapphire(f): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
repogirl:
Hi ya guys, how y'all been? It sure has been a loooooong while. Well I kinda went off the writing rail road but I'm back now! Yay! And I have even more good news.
A few of you-actually, quite a lot of you have asked me for where to read this story here 'one who awaits' and I have replied that it was pulled off for publishing purposes. Well, guess what?

Its back! Yes, back! I decided to put it up once again for your reading pleasure, isn't that some great news?

Yeah? So pls go on over to this link and you'll see my stories along with that of some of your favorite NL writers. You'll be thrilled, I promise you, check us out at http://www.nairawriters.com/category/best-of-repogirl/

One who awaits is now finding happiness, please read and enjoy and don't forget to drop your comments. See y'all there! wink

Yaaaaaay!!! Good to av u back repogirl. Been anticipating ur comeback since forever. How is the baby doing? I went with speed to the provided link hoping to read the one who awaits cos I was one of those that requested for it back then buh my hope was dashed when I found nothing. I'm hoping that u're just about to post the story or so. Keeping my fingers crossed. God bless u.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
SexySapphire:

Yaaaaaay!!! Good to av u back repogirl. Been anticipating ur comeback since forever. How is the baby doing? I went with speed to the provided link hoping to read the one who awaits cos I was one of those that requested for it back then buh my hope was dashed when I found nothing. I'm hoping that u're just about to post the story or so. Keeping my fingers crossed. God bless u.
I'm good dear, thanks much.
I do have a couple stories up there, pls follow this link http://www.nairawriters.com/

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by Emzypaz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2014

Guys, its time to nominate that writer you so wish to have interviewed this saturday on Nairaland. Just go in here and hit the like button on any post which has your favourite writer's name.
This is the link to the thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/4....
You can also read the last edition of the interview. The guest was
Royver.

2. Crime
3. Comedy
4. Thriller
5. Romance
6. Fantasy and many more.
The link to the nomination thread is;https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread
Re: The One Who Awaits by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer. Please, do at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
Re: The One Who Awaits by Mj45: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls help, I saw only "false pretense" on ur . PJ reply pls.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Mj45: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls help, I saw only "false pretense" on ur . PJ reply pls. Didn't see "the one who waits".
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mj45:
Pls help, I saw only "false pretense" on ur . PJ reply pls. Didn't see "the one who waits".
hi mj45, you can read that here http://www.nairawriters.com/2014/10/15/finding-happiness-1/

the title has been changed to finding happiness. I have just one chapter up but I should be posting another soon.
Re: The One Who Awaits by TrishaP(f): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
repogirl:
hi mj45, you can read that here http://www.nairawriters.com/2014/10/15/finding-happiness-1/

the title has been changed to finding happiness. I have just one chapter up but I should be posting another soon.
I was beginning to wonder.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Fatalveli(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nairalanders, it is here again. A thread where u
will be able to show appreciation to ur best
authors by just voting for them... Follow dis
link: https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/
literature-
section-awards-nomination-thread
Show them dat u are the best followers and
fans they can ever think of by just clicking the
thread above and cast ur vote! Thanks 4 ur time
Note: If u don't have a boo, we are also giving
boo for gifts there for both males and females
*lols*
Re: The One Who Awaits by ifyjohnson(f): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello repo gud pm I can't ur story finding happiness following the link above

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by veave(f): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
repogirl:

Thanks, I promise you'll enjoy the next one.

They said you did not invite me therefore I cannot login to your blog. Why na
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
veave:

They said you did not invite me therefore I cannot login to your blog. Why na

That's very odd.

Is it pejuscorner.?
Re: The One Who Awaits by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2017
its quite unfortunate dat i had to read all ur stories on nl as a guest cos i so much wanted to commend u for u hardwork

i just want to say i love love love ur stories...u're one unique writer that can pen down stories of any genre (wether romance,action,comedy,etc.....i dont think uve written anything abt juju sha and frankly i wuldnt want u to venture into that)....u're super talented and i knw its jxt a matter of time b4 u get and go beyond the height dem wole soyinka,achebe etc attained...

thumbs up ma'am

i particularly love dis story most grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

African Literature - PDF Download / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Maria: The Sequel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.