Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The One Who Awaits - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Who Awaits (80623 Views)

The Body Awaits... / A Story Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Who Awaits by IZUKWU(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2013
Repogirl thanks,now thats what am talking about.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The One Who Awaits by haysal(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nice..keep em coming!! more ELBOW to your GREASE cheesy
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
hay sal: Nice..keep em coming!! more ELBOW to your GREASE cheesy

lol... Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by luvmijeje(f): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Repogirl am not happpy with u,how dare u break up Tekena and .
Anyway keep it coming,good job.
Re: The One Who Awaits by fiolaP(f): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Oh no...seriously i mean Repogirl you had to stop here....anywayz am still hanging here for more
Re: The One Who Awaits by Sparkle1(f): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wow!amazing... is one hell of a girl..she's too good for Tekena anyway!nice work repogirl cheesy
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2013

4 Likes

Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
And thats all folks, more on wedesday.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
okay? is it too unrealistic? I thought people wlda bn commentin by now.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Eneze1(f): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nice one @repogirl you got me smiling to myself, thumps up for u
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Eneze1: Nice one @repogirl you got me smiling to myself, thumps up for u

Thanks Eneze. Glad u enjoyed it.
Re: The One Who Awaits by luvmijeje(f): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Repogirl if u notice most of the female posters luv why the guyz luv Deifa.
In my Opinion I ll tell u why,Deifa is just too perfect-most beautiful,rich,snobbish,high taste,has guyz at her fingertip,sexy and also has guyz bidding 10m naira just to spend a day with her! She is not an average girl,infact am jealous.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by Sparkle1(f): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Love this story kiss
Re: The One Who Awaits by IZUKWU(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hmmm,am waiting oh! For more. More flow to your pen.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
luvmijeje: Repogirl if u notice most of the female posters luv why the guyz luv Deifa.
In my Opinion I ll tell u why,Deifa is just too perfect-most beautiful,rich,snobbish,high taste,has guyz at her fingertip,sexy and also has guyz bidding 10m naira just to spend a day with her! She is not an average girl,infact am jealous.

I beg to dis agree with you on Deifa, she isnt snobbish nao. She's hardworking, enterprising, Charitable and really soft hearted and the guys cant help but like her, its not her fault... But good thing you confessed your real issue with her... wink

Sparkle1: Love this story kiss
Thanks Sparkle. smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Emm, i didnt know tekena was a millonaire.

Luvmijeje i disagree. Where has diefa been snobbish? High taste? Am confused. Explain yourself
i dont see her being harsh to her fellow women.
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
If most females love that means they fantasize alot about chasing the man that turns them on. I wouldhave thought that women prefer it when men do the chasing
Re: The One Who Awaits by Ice4jez(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
go girl u re gud.u neva fail us.
Re: The One Who Awaits by kenny1795(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
10mil seemz outrageouz. Bt d hx last word 2 dat model was d bomb
Re: The One Who Awaits by luvmijeje(f): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Repo,for u to arouse feeling at least in me that means u are a beautiful writer.
Back to the issue,do u still remember pink girls club and their criteria for u to join,is that not been snobbish?
Having A-class celebrities coming to ur functions,is that not been high taste?
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
chinedumo: If most females love that means they fantasize alot about chasing the man that turns them on. I wouldhave thought that women prefer it when men do the chasing

Seems you are calling luvmejee out for world war 4 now.
And yes, he's well to do, he has his own business and a trust fund his step dad set up for all the kids. (thought I mentioned that earlier).
Re: The One Who Awaits by Mayor46(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
This story make sense die and repogirl u rook,it feels lyk u should updating it every hour
Re: The One Who Awaits by luvmijeje(f): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
chinedumo: If most females love that means they fantasize alot about chasing the man that turns them on. I wouldhave thought that women prefer it when men do the chasing

Of course we do have fantasy about the guy we are attracted to,some of us are not just bold to woo the guy.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
luvmijeje: Repo,for u to arouse feeling at least in me that means u are a beautiful writer.
Back to the issue,do u still remember pink girls club and their criteria for u to join,is that not been snobbish?
Having A-class celebrities coming to ur functions,is that not been high taste?

Lol, okay you have some pOints there, I didn't see it that way. She has an exclusive club, yeah but she's still relatable, maybe you'll see that later.

kenny1795: 10mil seemz outrageouz. Bt d hx last word 2 dat model was d bomb
I said the guy was loaded earlier nao. Is it because he's still living in the family house? He has his own company o.
grin its fiction sha every is allowed.

Ice4jez: go girl u re gud.u neva fail us.
Thanks Ice, saw how u hyped me on the plagiarism thread. Feels good to be compared to umari. I'm a fan of her work.
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Snobbishness it good when you are very porpular. You cant relate with hundreds of people. That is natural
Re: The One Who Awaits by Sparkle1(f): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
repogirl:

Thanks Sparkle. smiley
ur welcome! smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mayor46: This story make sense die and repogirl u rook,it feels lyk u should updating it every hour

Thanks mayor, I wish I could update every hour too. Wish there was a voice recognition software I could speak to instead of sitting down to type. smiley
chinedumo: Snobbishness it good when you are very porpular. You cant relate with hundreds of people. That is natural

That's quite harsh, I dnt think one shld be a snob for any reason. Sometimes being reserved or introverted cld be mistaken for snobbery
Re: The One Who Awaits by oyestephen(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Tekena and break up...very good news #TeamDeifa...I love the drama between tekena and maro agha on the bidding game...deifa isn't snobbish, I love this story, each post brings its own intrigues..
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
I see u o, trixiebix, I see u.
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
repogirl:

That's quite harsh, I dnt think one shld be a snob for any reason. Sometimes being reserved or introverted cld be mistaken for snobbery

be realistic. If i throw a party then i must relate with all my guest.

Outside the party, anybody can't just walk into my life and expect me to open the front door.

When you have over 10 visitors/admires a day you will understand

they will sap you out and dry you

you need to conserve energy and strength

people can harass. You have got to ignore/snob them

it is said that silence is the best answer for a fool

repogirl why do you think i am harsh?
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 1:54am On Mar 19, 2013
For me I associate snobbery with Pride, thats all,but like you said there are some times snobbery could be used especiially to wade off annoying people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Maria: The Sequel / African Literature - PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.