Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The One Who Awaits - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Who Awaits (80624 Views)

The Body Awaits... / A Story Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Who Awaits by trixiebix(f): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yay! My Repogirl representing! I'm super excited. Osaro has got it coming. Tikky should give him the beating of his life. More updates pls! I'm in love with your writing.
Re: The One Who Awaits by trixiebix(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
U need to get this published ma'am. This story is really good. Abeg Osaro shldnt disfigure my fine Tikky! We need dat body intact!
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
trixiebix: U need to get this published ma'am. This story is really good. Abeg Osaro shldnt disfigure my fine Tikky! We need dat body intact!

Yes ma'am, working on d publishing part, you might soon see it on the Amazon kindle store, after its been completed.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 12:06am On Mar 22, 2013
trixiebix: U need to get this published ma'am. This story is really good. Abeg Osaro shldnt disfigure my fine Tikky! We need dat body intact!
finally! A lady that appreciates beauty
Re: The One Who Awaits by haysal(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2013
Repogirl !!! Where u at?
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2013
CHAPTER 13
Dr. Tammy David-Clarke watched her husband move his meal around his plate, clearly having no appetite for food. He’d been like that for a while now, ever since he’d found Edna and his son and it was being compounded because of Edna’s refusal to let his son know the truth. He’d become very troubled, unhappy and really withdrawn and melancholic these days. She was getting scared it he might loose it and spiral downward into severe depression all over again.

‘Not if she could help it’ She decided adamantly. No way was she going to let that happen, If he could have endured all these years living without knowing the whereabouts of his son, he could very well pull through this.

“Sweetheart.” She called to him from across the table. He looked up at her “If you don’t like the curried shrimp, I could make something else for you.”

“What? No. The meal is excellent as always. You know your cooking is superb.” He commended and managed a smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes.

“Then why aren’t you eating? For the past few days now, you’ve been looking morose and not eating much. Very soon it will begin to tell on you.” She warned and then lowered her voice to sound cajoling “ Sweetheart, I know you are feeling quite down but you have to try eating something. So you don’t fall sick.”
“I know dear, I just don’t have an appetite these days. Not with everything that’s happened these past few weeks.” He told her.
She leaned forward, placing her hand over his reassuringly “I understand love, but you’ve got to move on with life. If you could have endured these past years, I’m sure you can pull through this. You’ve also got to give it time, Something tells me it will all turn out fine. Just give it time.”

“I wish I had your faith, I’ve been thinking of giving him a call, seeing him-“

“No Marc! That’s a bad idea, better you keep your distance until Edna decides to tell him the truth. Its best that way.”

He looked at his wife feeling sceptical “You seem so sure Edna’s going to tell him?”
She smiled “She obviously loves him so much, I’m sure she would want to do the best for him, she might not know how ,but she would want to. You just have to give it time.”

Marc sighed “Time.” He said managing a smile “that seems to be your answer for everything.”

She shrugged “Most of the time it is. Now are you going to eat, or do I come feed you?” She asked with a mock stern expression on her face.

“Okay, Okay, I’ll eat.” He gave in “ But he looks so much like me.” Marc said in wonderment, as he recalled his last conversation with his son.

“Yes, he does, dear. Aside his eyes, he did remind me of a younger you, a bit taller but you” She told him smiling.

“ And he’s obviously so intelligent at his age, I really do wish I hadn’t acted stupidly when I was young. Things would be different now, Clara might not have died, I……”

Tammy Shook her head, she wouldn’t let him go down that route of self loathing and regret “Marcus! Please, lets not go there anymore. What’s happened has happened, no point in rehashing the past, let’s just work with what we have right now. You’ve been given the opportunity of seeing your son again. You’ve touched him, even talked to him, that’s a lot. We should be grateful for just the chance to do that, so please I don’t want you to get yourself sick with regrets and all. Lets just take each day as it comes and hope everything works out fine, please.” She squeezed his hand pleading with him.

He sighed and smiled “ I love you, Tammy. You’re a wonderful woman.”

She smiled in return “Because I’m married to a lovely man. I love you too, sweetheart.” She told him before putting on her stern expression “Now eat!”
[center]I feel so close to you right now it’s a force field
I wear my heart upon my sleeve like a big deal
Your love pours down on me surrounds me like a water fall
And there’s no stopping us right now I feel so close to you right now.[/center][i][/i]

Tekena was singing along with the lyrics of Calvin Harris’s song as he drove, they’d just had Lunch and were on their way to Dare’s place in Suncity. The song was so catchy even Deifa was nodding her head to the beat.

He’d had a lot of fun back at the orphanage and had seen Deifa in a whole new light. While he’d hung around and played with the kids, Deifa had gone down to work. She’d assisted in the cleaning of the rooms and washing, She’d actually washed the kids clothes with her hands. He would have never thought.
Tekena had been so impressed and touched he felt like he could also volunteer, He wasn’t sure exactly what he would do but he knew he could help out. He turned down the volume of the music and Deifa gave him a glance like he’d ended her fun.

He gave her a glance of his own and she burst out laughing. He’d not meant to make her laugh but was glad she did. She then shook her head as if in
response to a question in her head.

The events of last night had made him realise that she was very attracted to him. He was so sure of it, he planned on capitalising on it. It would be easier wooing a Deifa that had a thing for him than one that didn’t.

“Why are you shaking your head?” He asked her

She looked at him “Why else? You of course.”

“Me? What about me?”

She shrugged “I don’t know…”

“Why do girls always start their statements with I don’t know, when they know very well?”

“I don’t know.” She shrugged.

“Ok, instead of I don’t know, start the statement with I know and tell me what it was about me that made you shake your head.”

She rolled her eyes but obliged him “Okay, I know that you are very funny.”

“Good. Thank you. That wasn’t so hard, was it?” He said and then added “I had fun today at the orphanage.”

“Yeah.” She smiled as she looked at him “I noticed, you bonded well with the kids. I didn’t know you could also play football like that, thought your specialty was basket ball. They’ll really miss you and your JayJay moves.”

He laughed “JayJay moves right? I’m flattered and I’m thinking I wouldn’t mind volunteering too.”

Her eyes widened and she sat forward “Really? But you are so busy, do you think you’ll have the time?”

“I can always make out time.” He told her “ Maybe set up a bball court, not the standard size because of the space, but I think there’s enough space for a half court with one rim. What do you think?”

“I think that’s a fabulous idea. Wow, they’ll love it. Thank you.” She told him her eyes filled with gratitude.

“Its no problem really, seems you relate to the orphans because you’ve also lost both your parents?.”

She nodded “Yeah. I’ve had it really easy though, compared to them. They have nothing, I’ve still got fabulous cousins, an uncle…I lack for nothing. That’s the reason I do whatever I can to help them feel happy, to feel loved. I wish I could do more sometimes but… I think I’m doing the best I can right now.”

He smiled as he watched her, she showed love to everyone else but had no one to love her in return. She amazed him, everyday its like he found out some new part of her.

“ I was so surprised to see you washing clothes with your hands, I thought I was going to have a seizure.”

She laughed “Seizure, really?”

“For real, You don’t do your own laundry at home, you can imagine my surprise to see you washing.”

“I wash some little things at home.” She defended

He raised an eyebrow “What little things? Underwear doesn’t count, a day old baby can wash underwear.”

She shook her head “You know what? Next time I’m washing I’ll announce it first, then come and wash in front of you. Is that okay?”

He laughed “very funny.”

Chris Brown's ‘Please don’t judge me’ came up on the car’s speakers, she increased the volume and began singing along to it.
There was so much he was discovering about her, she was such an interesting person. Behind her attractive features lay an even more beautiful personality. He wasn’t exactly sure yet but he had a strong feeling he just might be falling in love with her.

Edna wasn’t herself. She felt like she was stuck in between a mountain and a wall. She really wanted to do right by Tekena and tell him the truth but wasn’t sure how she would go about doing it. It had been on her mind for a few days now.

Her late husband, Chief Tombra Silva along with a few of her close friends were the only ones who knew. He’d never pressured her into telling Tekena the truth but had advised she do it when she whenever she felt was the right time. Would there ever be a right time? She asked herself.
One thing was for certain, the longer she kept it from him, the worse it became especially now that he was beginning to suspect something was wrong.
She could sense the way he stared at her when he thought she didn’t notice.

She’d ignored him every time he’d asked if she had something she wanted to tell him but It was better to ignore him than lie to him anymore than she already had.

Her greatest fear was losing him, she was certain he would not take the news too well and was afraid of what he would do. Would he leave her? She loved him like her own child. She was sure he knew that, but news like this could most likely destroy the great relationship they had.
What could she do? She wondered and then decided to call her closest friend over, she really needed to talk to someone about this.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Please chew on this for a while, Part 2 is coming out later today, you wouldn't wanna miss it.
Re: The One Who Awaits by haysal(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2013
Hmmm nt enuff but lyk u said *chew on this................
Re: The One Who Awaits by oyestephen(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2013
I've chewed, swallowed, and digested it.....
Wondering how tk's expression will be like when he gets to know his real father...
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2013
hay sal: Hmmm nt enuff but lyk u said *chew on this................

It wont ever be enough, until it ends. smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by 001solar(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nice one
Re: The One Who Awaits by princesa(f): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
nicesmiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by fiolaP(f): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
lovely as always
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
“So this is Dare’s house?” Deifa asked as they walked into the compound. It was impressive, nothing over the top but still eyebrow raising for a young guy like Dare to own. “you mean he owns the place?”
“Yup.” Tekena replied “bought it with his own money.”
“Wow.” Deifa eyed the duplex “You guys seem to be making good money. How come you’ve not moved out of the house, you can obviously afford your own place.” She asked
“I’ve been considering getting a place here in Sun city myself, its just that I don’t want to be alone in it, it will be really boring.” He said opening the front door and letting her go in first “But if you moved in with me, I just might reconsider.”
Her breath caught as she paused in her tracks, he moved on like he’d said nothing of consequence. Was it supposed to be a joke?
She followed him into the kitchen where he opened a cupboard and brought out a pack that was obviously the dog’s food.
“Dare will be having his thirtieth birthday in about two weeks time, would you like to accompany me?” He said not even looking at her. He was concentrating on pouring dog food into a bowl.
If he was being elusive, she decided to act elusively too.
“Sure.” She shrugged like it didn’t mean a thing to her and turned her attention to other things like how the kitchen was designed. “Does Dare even cook, the kitchen looks so elaborate. It would be a shame to waste all these appliances.”
“Yeah, he does. I know back in school he used to.”
Yeah, they’d been room mates back in Brighton, she knew this. That was how they’d become so close. She noticed the LCD screen TV in the kitchen and shook her head; only a guy would do that.
“LCD TV in the kitchen, really?” She asked.
“Yeah, nice idea, isn’t it? So you don’t get bored while you cook.” He told her. “Could you help me with that bowl over there?” He pointed “use it to get some water from the tap.”
“Sure” She replied going for the bowl and fetching the water. The word ‘REX’ was written on it. “I guess the dogs name is Rex” She said.
“Yeah, short for T-rex.”
“Hope your sister’s a dog lover too?”
“Funny enough she is, she adores the animal, I hate it. The thing barks all the time, I’m surprised it’s even quiet now, maybe it got tired of barking and is asleep or something.”
She could tell he really had no love for the dog.
She carried the bowl handing it to him, just as she did that, his hand brushed hers and in shock she left it. In stunned silence they watched as the bowl fell onto the top of the cupboard splashing water on the both of them. They shuffled back quickly but couldn’t get far enough, Tekena got the worst of it since the bowl had been closer to him. His shirt was all wet in front, Deifa got a little water on her own t-shirt but she’d got off really easy compared to him.
She looked at his shirt “I’m so sorry.” She said with emphasis to ‘so’.
“it’s okay, it was an accident. Fine.” He was opening another cupboard and bringing out towels. She took one and began wiping the top of the cupboard, while he began unbuttoning his shirt.
‘Sh’it’ She cursed silently, feeling really bad and resisting the urge to groan. Why had she lost her grip just because he’d touched her hand? What was that about?
“I’ll be right back.” He told her as he left the kitchen in his singlet, carrying his shirt with him.
What was wrong with her? She wondered. She had to get a grip on her emotions for him.
She wondered if he’d brushed her hand by mistake or on purpose but couldn’t come to a conclusion. It had seemed really innocent. Sometimes she got the vibe that he had feelings for her, at other times she wasn’t so sure.
Like during the kiss of the last night, when he’d caressed her face and told her that she was beautiful. She still remembered the expression on his face when he’d said it. She’d seen something in his eyes and though she wasn’t exactly an expert on these things, she knew he had meant everything he’d said the night before. The way he’d looked into her eyes weren’t how a brother looked at his sister.
Today he was back to his normal self with her. When they’d talked about last night, he’d treated it like nothing serious had happened, like they hadn’t had some sort of connection and so she’d let it drop but there were sometimes he looked at her and she cold swear there was something there.
She sighed and brought out her phone, she had to call the ‘self acclaimed expert on body language’, Lisa. She still hated her for her manipulating tactics but they could put their differences aside for a while.
“Didi…” Lisa’s voice was wary.
‘Good, be scared’ Deifa thought “Lisa.”
“Are you still pissed?” She asked.
“Very, but I need your help with something, so I’ll let what you did slide for now.” She said just as Tekena came back in. He was in his singlet, the shirt nowhere to be seen.
Deifa walked back into the living room, she needed her privacy for this.
“Glad to be of help.” Lisa said to her, she was a bit more confident now that Deifa wanted to ask for help “whats the problem?”
“Tekena.”
“Whats wrong with him?”
“Nothing is wrong with him. Its just that…” How would she say this “We kissed, okay?”
“What!” Alissa screamed “You kissed Tekena!”
Deifa rolled her eyes, she just hoped there was nobody there wherever Alissa was.
“Announce it, why don’t you?” Deifa said sarcastically
“Sorry Didi, I’m so sorry, you cant blame me! I didn’t expect that to happen. Well I knew there was something between you two but I would never….How was it? Tell me! Tell me!”
“Alissa I’ll give you the details later but right now I need your help.”
“Okay, Okay, sorry. I got carried away. So whats the problem?”
“I’m not sure how he feels about me. I kinda forced him into the kiss last night he wouldn’t have if I hadn’t and now I feel like I’m getting some signals from him but I don’t know what to do.”
“First of all, you actually made a guy kiss you? I would never have thought you had it in you, great work! Okay, now second of all, since you are really into him, please go for it. That guy is crazy about you.”
“Really?” Deifa wasn’t sure
“Girl, I’ve known it for a while now, ever since the night I told him about Osas pestering you. I could see it in his eyes, he has some mad feelings for you. He might not really show it, so he doesn’t scare you off. As the body language expert, I would advise you to give him some hints since you are obviously not the type to chase a guy.”
“You are absolutely sure? Lisa! If it doesn’t work , I will have your head for sure o!”
Lisa laughed “ I will give it to you myself if it doesn’t go well.”
That was assuring enough for Deifa. “Okay, thanks.”
“No wahala, so now tell me about the kiss.”
“You want to hear about the kiss?” Deifa asked
“Yes nao.”
“Okay, listen, listen well o.” She told her just before she hung up and switched off the phone, knowing Lisa, she would call back and she didn’t need that disturbance for what she had in mind.
Tekena was surprised that the dog didn’t bark this time as he gave it its food and water. He watched it as it ate quietly, it was possibly missing its owner. He’d never seen it this quiet before, he left it in peace before it got back to its crazy self.
He thought about the water incident. Maybe it served him right for deliberately brushing his hand over hers. The poor girl had gotten the fright of her life.
He knew she liked him but she didn’t know he also liked her in return, liked her a lot and was probably falling in love even. She didn’t know this, he had to let her know or at least try. He’d been keeping his feelings under wraps for too long, it was time to unleash them and know if it would be welcomed or not.
He went in.
He found her in the living room, sitting on the sofa, waiting.
As he stepped in, she got up.
“Didi, I have something to tell you.”
“Okay.. I also have something to tell you.” She said looking really nervous.
“Can I go first?” He asked knowing he needed to go first, give her the chance to know what was really in his heart before she broke it. She nodded.
“Can we sit?” He asked
Without a reply, she sat down at one end of the three-seater sofa while he took the other end.
This was it, he started “ Didi, I … I – “ Words left him. How did one go about talking about his feelings? If he couldn’t talk about them, maybe he could show her. “Didi, I don’t know how to talk about this, I’m thinking its best if I showed you.”
She looked at him, he stretched out his hand to her and she took it. He pulled her closer till she was sitting by his side. Still holding her hand he raised it up and gave her a kiss on the back of it.
“Everything I said and did last night, I meant it.” He said looking her in the eye “You make me feel things I’ve never felt for any other girl before. You once said that you don’t see me date, well the real reason is because I’ve always had feelings for only one person who’s always been out of reach. You. I know you might not return my feelings and might not talk to me ever again after this but… I’m begging you to at least give it a shot. Last night made me believe you do have some feelings for me, so..”
“You talk too much, TK, just shut up and kiss me already.” She suddenly said , staring right at him.
After he got over his shock, he pulled her to himself, she came willingly, her hands moving up his back also pulling him closer to her. She ran her tongue over her lips expectantly. He smiled almost not believing that she was in his arms, asking him to kiss her and this time she wasn’t drunk.
He lowered his head taking her lips in his, recalling its familiar taste. His hand moved up to cup her neck, tilting it back slightly. She scented wonderful.
“You scent really good.” He told her releasing her lips from his
She smiled “Thankyou.” Pulling him downwards for another round of lip locking. It was like they could not get enough of each other. Her hands were all over him.
“I’ve been dying to have my hands on your body for a while now.” She whispered as she began to shift back, pulling him forward by his singlet. He followed her.
She lay back on the sofa, pulling him on top of her.
“You can’t imagine how many times, I’ve dreamt of you like this.” He told her as he caressed her face “You are so beautiful.”
“You keep saying that.”
“Because its true.” He told her.
She smiled, taking his right hand, she put it under her t-shirt.
“Second base.” She told him and he smiled as he recalled what he told her that morning. He slid his hand across her smooth skin to her back, releasing the hook of her bra. Her breas’ts sprang free.
Tekena was hard now, he wasn’t sure he’d be able to stop himself if he went past this.
“How far do you want us to go, I don’t have any protection on me.”
She stiffened immediately he said that. He got up.
“What?” He asked her.
“Umm, I.. I’ve never..I’ve never gone that far before.
His eyes widened, was she telling him she was a virgin?
“You’re a ..umm..You’re..” He stammered
“I’m a virgin,” she completed for him.
Wow, a virgin? He thought really surprised. “So, you and osas never…?”
“No, we never did.” She replied “Is that going to be a problem?”
“No! ofcourse not. I’m just a little surprised, that’s all.”
“Okay, in that case,” She was pulling him back “ can we continue where we left off? I was really enjoying it.”

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hi guys, Thanks for the comments, i still have a little part of this chapter 13 left, that might be posted tomoro if I have time to write it.
Re: The One Who Awaits by boladex1: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
i cant belief it, i started reading the story today and i could not stop
and i could not do any work since, you are a great writer keep it up
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
bola-dex:
i cant belief it, i started reading the story today and i could not stop
and i could not do any work since, you are a great writer keep it up

Thanks much grin *head swelling*
Re: The One Who Awaits by johnwizey: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
@repogirl update as soon as possible
Re: The One Who Awaits by Bluediamond1(f): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
Am hopelessly in love with u repogal,u knw y?
U carry ur readers along.am a fan for life.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Ice4jez(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
repogirl: Hi guys, Thanks for the comments, i still have a little part of this chapter 13 left, that might be posted tomoro if I have time to write it.
walk into thread with three bags of time for repogirl.make she manager dis one till oga on top come back
Re: The One Who Awaits by oyestephen(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lisa the advicer....deifa and tk are taking it to 3rd base abi ?? Hmm....what if dare........
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
oyestephen: Lisa the advicer....repo and tk are taking it to 3rd base abi ?? Hmm....what if dare........

repo ke, its Deifa o and no third base yet na, still too soon, and Dare's in lag for real, so they are safe.

Blue diamond: Am hopelessly in love with u repogal,u knw y?
U carry ur readers along.am a fan for life.

Awww thanks, but its actually you guys that keep me going, if not I for don give up since.

Ice4jez: walk into thread with three bags of time for repogirl.make she manager dis one till oga on top come back
Thaink you well well, ice but 3 bags no go do o. I need at least 10 bags.
Re: The One Who Awaits by nacksonjoe: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wow am loving this more.Keep it rolling in repogirl u r good.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
nacksonjoe: Wow am loving this more.Keep it rolling in repogirl u r good.

smiley Thanks.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Mayor46(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Just enjoying this story from the first line till now.waiting for the next update.....am in love with this write up
Re: The One Who Awaits by kenny1795(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Tz been awhile ave bin here...D last episode was hotttt!!!... Repo do u practice wat u preach??*winkz*
Re: The One Who Awaits by oladimeji101(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
well I guess at the stage I have no choice than to let out my mind.repogirl I need to confess this that ur writeup is EStremely superb ,I just can't get enough of it and i think I'll have to read it all over again once u done .great job girl,impatiently waiting to read the next update.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mayor46: Just enjoying this story from the first line till now.waiting for the next update.....am in love with this write up

smiley thanks, next update, tomoro hopefully.

oladimeji101: well I guess at the stage I have no choice than to let out my mind.repogirl I need to confess this that ur writeup is EStremely superb ,I just can't get enough of it and i think I'll have to read it all over again once u done .great job girl,impatiently waiting to read the next update.

thanks very much smiley

kenny1795: Tz been awhile ave bin here...D last episode was hotttt!!!... Repo do u practice wat u preach??*winkz*

Hehehe, I don't kiss and tell. And I don marry o, so na me and my husband sabi dat one. grin
Re: The One Who Awaits by tianyx(f): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2013
@rep winkogirl,so not fairsad.You MIGHT update tomorrow?Again you said HOPEFUlllY,pls dnt starve me now.Y did u̶̲̥̅̊ have to end at this point today.U̶̲̥̅̊ better upload tomorrow,else *lipssealed* Great work... ♡̬̩̃ TK and Didi grin
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 2:50am On Mar 23, 2013
tianyx: @rep winkogirl,so not fairsad.You MIGHT update tomorrow?Again you said HOPEFUlllY,pls dnt starve me now.Y did u̶̲̥̅̊ have to end at this point today.U̶̲̥̅̊ better upload tomorrow,else *lipssealed* Great work... ♡̬̩̃ TK and Didi grin

Lol, will try my bestest to upload but *fingers crossed* I can't guarantee. Saturdays are crazy here and don't want to starve you. Malnutrition is a really bad thing. smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by kenny1795(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2013
repogirl:
Hehehe, I don't kiss and tell. And I don marry o, so na me and my husband sabi dat one. grin
lol... I take it back
Re: The One Who Awaits by Mayor46(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2013
@repogirl,am waiting for nxt one pls make sure it is two update today and let it be fast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Maria: The Sequel / African Literature - PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.