Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List (11661 Views)

All Winners Of The 88th Academy Awards / Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015 / 85th Academy Awards (OSCAR) Nomination List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by Anyi3(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Django unchained ended badly joor. The best thing in Django was Christoph Waltz, that was acting masterclass. Thank God he won!!!
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by sholay2011(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Yipee!!!!! Jennifer lawrence won!!!!
Congrats to Daniel-day lewis (greatest actor ever) and Adele.
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
lexxwiz: "Django Unchained" Classic..
I thought I was the only one that saw it that.
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by davids202(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Seen.
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Is it a nigerian award, if not it does not cosign me
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by dominique(f): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
In most cases, best director and best film always go hand in hand. This one where the director of the best film was not even nominated...this year's oscars get as e be o.
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by litgirl22: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2013
obinna5000: Winner of the Best Animated Short film:

PAPERMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqmh1GoZjnw

Wow...nice. Reminds me of the Disney of yesteryears though the quality is much more refined.
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by Tunsbobo(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2013
I don't know what's special about that argo film....mtscheww; useless movie
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by Tunsbobo(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2013
Christopher waltz in django unchained?? That is the best acting I have seen in my entire Life; he's the best!! thank God he won! Classic!!!
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by kingsilly(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2013
Tunsbobo: I don't know what's special about that argo film....mtscheww; useless movie
i wont blame you
wat do u possibly know
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by cecegorz(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=SATMAN]Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role
Alan Arkin in “Argo”
Robert De Niro in “Silver Linings Playbook”
Philip Seymour Hoffman in “The Master”
Tommy Lee Jones in “Lincoln”
[b]*Christoph Waltz in “Django Unchained”[/b]

CW was just a class act!
It's a good thing he won, he's about the best thing that happened in Django Unchained.
Samuel L Jackson was just over costumiered.
But wait oh, all those special effects of blood gushing out of victim's body as a result of gunshot looks as silly as Nollywood.
Somebody is shot on the leg and almost 50litres of blood spurts out in the air?
Re: 85th Academy Awards (OSCARS) Winners List by Anyi3(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=cecegorz][/quote]
Brother take a handshake and a beer from me whereever you are. The bloodspilling just made that movie wack. Christoph Waltz was perfect, the movie ended when he died truly. The remaining bloodspilling was total rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Omo Ghetto (the Saga) 2020 – Funke Akindele / Who Would You Pick For James Bond In Nigeria? / Download Latest Korean,philippines,thailand Tvseries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.