Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? (6514 Views)

Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Dokpesi To Pay N7.5bn Debt To Fidelity Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? by a1solution: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2013
At Fidelity we keep our words
Re: Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? by mykky(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2013
The Promo is Real & People are winning. The Bank is encouraging Nigerians to Save and they are rewarding them for doing so.The Media Houses are always invited to every Presentation. The Promo is a reward scheme to appreciate her Customers & Prospective Customers in the past 25yrs...If you have any doubt, pls contact any of the Regulating Agencies.Fidelity Bank Will Continue to Delight her Customers....Be Rightfully Informed, dont live on misconception. God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? by Burger01(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2013
apalemighty:

Idiot lier lik u, u be UBA worker? U get 7m nd u dey follow me share nairaland
grin.. Don't call me a lier 'cos you don't know me and definitely i don't think you know Fidelity bank. I know them, transacted businesses with them and they made me lose 9m out which 7m got to them. I never worked for UBA, don't have to. Go to Fidelity branch @ Ladipo inside the market.. you just won't understand plus what do i stand to gain by lying against Fidelity.. Nothing. Everyone can share Nairaland.. NL is for everybody.. Cheers
Re: Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? by thisisme2013: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2013
Lucky me I just won it in a dream and I am waiting for the real part grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? by mikymouse1(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2013
I think its real
Re: Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? by afeeshassan: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
The promo is real. Is to show appreciation to their loyal customers for banking with them for 25 years ago. it is real. To see the winners you can google it. we are in global world.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? by mykky(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Facebook newsfeed post by: Fidelity Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc wrote:

Ozoeze Ogonna Ndidiamaka from Nkpor just won herself N1,000,000 in the #CarsAndCashSavingsSplash promo.

Fidelity Bank Plc wrote:

@fidelitybankplc: We are presently drawing for the #CarsAndCashSavingsSplash promo and Maduka Chinwe Stephanie just got the 1st car from our Warri branch.

Fidelity Bank Plc wrote:

@fidelitybankplc: We are presently drawing for the #CarsAndCashSavingsSplash promo and Umoren Etido Akpan just got the 2nd car from our Akampka branch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start Your Bedsheet Business Today Or Purchase One For Your Bedroom / Elumelu Wins Africa Investor ‘person Of The Year’ Award In New York / Reducing Lending Rate Will Worsen Economy –CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.