Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima (3604 Views)

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by doncartel: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Senator representing Zamfara West,Ahmed Sani Yerima in an interview with National Mirror newspaper on February 10 2013,made it known that not less than 19 PDP governors had secretly contacted him and other senior APC members,in a bid to join the new mega party.He declined to give names saying that doing so would enable PDP cabals to strategise and attack the governors and therefore sabotage the plans.According to him,the PDP governors had read the handwriting on the wall and were expecting a masses revolution and landslide victory for APC in 2015.Not wishing to be left out of the incoming APC administration,they had decided to decamp early enough.He further said that the governors were waiting for a suitable moment to decamp en-masse with all their supporters including party elders,ministers,national/state legislators,commissioners,local government chairmen and councillors.'The moment is not far from now',said Yerima who also asked the journalists to await updates on any new development

1 Like

Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by confusion247(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
may be they are doing so in your dreams or may be they want to decamp to help you implement sharia law in the national assembly. No vacancy in aso rock till 2019.
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by KGB2008: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
Yerima is high on hot concentrated urine called Aluminum Sulphate(ALSO4).
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by miiraaj: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
Either Yerima is dreaming, or the OP is high on cheap drugs for not adding his source!
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by chineduace(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
guy, abeg delete this post... This arrant nonsence
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by ba7man(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
Isn't this the same Yerima that likes 12 year old girls
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by solopumpy227: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
chineduace: guy, abeg delete this post... This arrant nonsence
miiraaj: Either Yerima is dreaming, or the OP is high on cheap drugs for not adding his source!
confusion247: may be they are doing so in your dreams or may be they want to decamp to help you implement sharia law in the national assembly. No vacancy in aso rock till
KGB2008:
Yerima is high on hot concentrated urine called Aluminum Sulphate(ALSO4).

Why do you guys think this is not possible? Jonathan is currently emmascualting the the PDP Govs and undermining the larger Nigerian Govs Forum. First of many battles of 2015 war has been won by GEJ by installing Akpabio as PDP-Govs Head. Today's outcome of NGF election will add more tempo to the centripetal force between the Govs and GEJ. If GEJ insists on having his way in PDP 2015 dont you think APC might just welcome the 20 Govs.

A similar situation has happened in Ogun State before, where 15 lawmakers held Gbenga Daniel's government to ransom and paralysed all government activities in the state. All the 15 lawmakers negotiated and collapsed into ACN.

1 Like

Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by bestman09(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
RUBBISH AND ARRANT RUBBISH!!!!!!!! In his dreams
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by Vogue50: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
doncartel: Senator representing Zamfara West,Ahmed Sani Yerima in an interview with National Mirror newspaper on February 10 2013,made it known that not less than 19 PDP governors had secretly contacted him and other senior APC members,in a bid to join the new mega party.He declined to give names saying that doing so would enable PDP cabals to strategise and attack the governors and therefore sabotage the plans.According to him,the PDP governors had read the handwriting on the wall and were expecting a masses revolution and landslide victory for APC in 2015.Not wishing to be left out of the incoming APC administration,they had decided to decamp early enough.He further said that the governors were waiting for a suitable moment to decamp en-masse with all their supporters including party elders,ministers,national/state legislators,commissioners,local government chairmen and councillors.'The moment is not far from now',said Yerima who also asked the journalists to await updates on any new development
The PDP governors cant be this clandestine and scared of a newly formed Political party . Senator Yerima is lying ! " He that is down needs fear no fall " unfortunately, APC is scared already without putting up a good fight.
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by ypzilanti: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Isnt Yerima supposed to be in prison for statutory rape of a 13 year old? Oh...I forgot...this is Nigeria: Anything goes.
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by doncartel: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
miiraaj: Either Yerima is dreaming, or the OP is high on cheap drugs for not adding his source!
Please read my post again and see where i quoted my source- National Mirror newspaper of February 10,2013.The story also sounded unbelievable to me but the sources are there.All i can say is that as an APC supporter,i wish that even 25 governors will decamp to our party.Sai Buhari 2015!!!!
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by miiraaj: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
doncartel:
Please read my post again and see where i quoted my source- National Mirror newspaper of February 10,2013.The story also sounded unbelievable to me but the sources are there.All i can say is that as an APC supporter,i wish that even 25 governors will decamp to our party.Sai Buhari 2015!!!!

My apologies! If dts true, then its a welcome development, but I wuldnt like to see them play key roles in the affairs of APC!
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by Gbawe: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Vogue50: The PDP governors cant be this clandestine and scared of a newly formed Political party . Senator Yerima is lying ! " He that is down needs fear no fall " unfortunately, APC is scared already without putting up a good fight.

Can you not see what is terribly obvious to note it is not about the fear of the APC alone? With GEJ's dictatorial antics it is obvious that the message is "the PDP Presidential ticket is only available to the incumbent". Thus presenting only two choices to some PDP Governors.

Stay, fight and depose the incumbent or move elsewhere. Some may choose the former others the latter. What is foolish is for anyone, even if a die-hard fan of GEJ, to pretend PDP Governors and stakeholders will all just be pacified/bullied to accept GEJ's treachery and open dictatorial conduct to be cajoled into going along with Mr.President's 2015 "do or die" ambition.

1 Like

Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by CROWE: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
The whole point of APC was to challenge PDP and balance the political system a bit better, if everybody in PDP moves over to APC then we have another mega party which is what APC was supposed to prevent. Its basically PDP under a different tag, wtf is the point, if these PDP people are accepted then APC never had a problem with how PDP ran the country since they would effectively be absorbing PDPs system of government.

Only in Nigeria.
[img]http://images4./146/146716.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
Since when did a pae.dophile's utterances begin to gain traction with serious folks?
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by Ejine(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
Damn! Same shiiit, different assshole.

Tell me, should those rotten politicians join APC, would that not be the same corrupt baggage APC was attacking PDP about?

And as usual, these criminal governors will turn to angels in the eyes of these ACN asss-lickers.
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by gramci: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné: Damn! Same shiiit, different assshole.

Tell me, should those rotten politicians join APC, would that not be the same corrupt baggage APC was attacking PDP about?

And as usual, these criminal governors will turn to angels in the eyes of these ACN asss-lickers.

They will be baptised and transformed by APC, the likes of T.A Orji will be transformed to a progressive. 4kin hypocrites
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by gramci: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
ba7man: Isn't this the same Yerima that likes 12 year old girls

Yes, the he-goat
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
How many PDP Governors are Hausas?

Whatever the figure, assume that as the number of Governors potentially plotting to decamp
Re: 19 PDP Governors To Decamp To APC- Senator Yerima by eniaponle6363: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2013
if some sitting governors can decamp to pdp whill can dey nt leave d ruling part if dey think is d best way.

(1) (Reply)

Unofficial Election Results For Abia, Imo & Taraba States / Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry / Kano State Govt Have Reduced The Number Of Ministry From 19 To 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.