Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Study, Work & Live In TURKEY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study, Work & Live In TURKEY (10381 Views)

African Students Study, Work And Live In China / Study ,work And Live In Germany Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
Can you handle a Ph.D admission for a M.eng and B.tech holder in engineering ? And what manner of scholarship are we looking at here ?
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
Guitarlife: Can you handle a Ph.D admission for a M.eng and B.tech holder in engineering ? And what manner of scholarship are we looking at here ?
Yes, we can handle the Ph.D admission depend on the country of your choice
Then, the scholarship we are looking at is for under 27 applicants who intend to further his/her education in Turkey.
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Sainttracy: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
mrlove: You can now study in TURKEY with scholarship just as simple as counting 123,

Don't let this golden opportunity pass you bye.

100% Visa guaranteed.

Up to 100% Scholarship for International Students

Admission letter ready in 1 day,

Notarized/Embassy copy ready within 1 week

Visa ready within 3 weeks

Temitope AKANBI
Executive Director
Supreme International Agency Services
No 1, Kitoyi Building Opposite AK Filling Station Niger West Bus Stop, Orita Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Email: supremeduservices@yahoo.co.uk, info@supreme-edu.com
Mobile: 08037155121, 08098770089

Sir/Madam,

How much is your charges for this services per student? You said visa 100% assured? may i know how sir, i mean the school will process the visa or the embassy?

So it means student will spend 2years to learn Turkish first and after two years enrol for undergraduate programs sir?
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=Sainttracy]

hhd
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
mrlove:
Yes, we can handle the Ph.D admission depend on the country of your choice
Then, the scholarship we are looking at is for under 27 applicants who intend to further his/her education in Turkey.
So my category nor go get schorlarship ? Am under 27 years by the way too.
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Guitarlife: So my category nor go get schorlarship ? Am under 27 years by the way too.

you are eligible if you are below 27 years, then be informed that you need to learn Turkish language for 6 months before your enrollment for Ph.D
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Sainttracy: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
mrlove:

it is against the rules of this platform to talk about money/charges, so you can call for that.
The visa is 100% sure once we will follow the procedures and the visa will be issued by the embassy in Abuja, Nigeria.
Student will spend just 6 months to learn Turkish after that he/she will enroll for undergraduate with scholarship...

Thanks but from your first post, you stated it to obtain acceptable level of Turkish it will be about 12 months but above you stated 6 months, i will like to know the exact one
mrlove: The Turkey universities are requiring from student B level of Turkish language, in order to get this level students needs to study at our school about 12 month. we have 24 weeks university preparation Turkish course which starts every month and extendable every 6 month. All our students are working in part time jobs such as bakery shop, cleaning, housekeeping, laundry, printing company, cafe. Etc.

Sir, have you visited this country yourself before? are you certain the students can work and money earned during this work will be enough for them to survive each month?

Thanks as you reply!
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sainttracy:

Thanks but from your first post, you stated it to obtain acceptable level of Turkish it will be about 12 months but above you stated 6 months, i will like to know the exact one

Sir, have you visited this country yourself before? are you certain the students can work and money earned during this work will be enough for them to survive each month?

Thanks as you reply!

yes, i stated 12 months but basically it's 6 months. 12 months is possible if student fail the text after 6 months, automatically student will need to re-enroll making 12 months.
money and work: this depend on students' life style
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Sainttracy: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
mrlove:

yes, i stated 12 months but basically it's 6 months. 12 months is possible if student fail the text after 6 months, automatically student will need to re-enroll making 12 months.
money and work: this depend on students' life style

Thanks have you been to Turkey before sir? do you know the condition of the schools the students will study? what about accommodation and who offers this scholarship? the Turkish government or the universities? what are the percentage of this scholarship offer to students?
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sainttracy:

Thanks have you been to Turkey before sir? do you know the condition of the schools the students will study? what about accommodation and who offers this scholarship? the Turkish government or the universities? what are the percentage of this scholarship offer to students?

I am answering your questions for the sake of others,
I have being to Turkey, for the learning to be conducive that is why it is important for students to learn Turkish,
The scholarship is been offered by the Government and the University,
The scholarship is certain but it may not be full scholarship i.e 50% scholarship
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Sainttracy: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
mrlove:

I am answering your questions for the sake of others,
I have being to Turkey, for the learning to be conducive that is why it is important for students to learn Turkish,
The scholarship is been offered by the Government and the University,
The scholarship is certain but it may not be full scholarship i.e 50% scholarship

Thanks for answering the questions. I am asking you the questions because i lived in Turkey and i know 10000000% about Turkey and all these you are saying. There are few things i dont like alot of agents from Nigeria doing to young students or innocent minds. First i will like you to state the charges for your services it will be great for people to know about it openly than calling or emailing you.

Most of the agents designed lies and lies for the students telling them there are jobs here and there but unfortunately the agents are most interested in their service charge and commissions from the university but never care about what the students go through.

I will like to correct some claims you posted above:

1. About work and earn money part time. Its quite difficult to get jobs in Turkey especially if the students do not have work permit which is difficult to obtain as a student unless you found a company or organization willing to do that for you. The wages obtained from such work can only be use to survive for daily livings that is if the students found the job.

2. Visa, you said 100% guaranteed: NO sir, nobody in this world can guarantee visa unless you are the visa officer or consular. I have known quite large number of students that applied for Turkish language schools even from North Cyprus that is just 45mins from turkey and were denied talk of from Nigeria. So pls for truthfulness sake , VISA is not 100% guaranteed since you are not the consular.

3. You have not talked about accommodation, where will the student live? how much is the living expenses they will incur monthly? it will be better or truthful to state all these before your prospective students jump unto your offer.

4. How will the student gained admission into the university? with what qualification? are they going to be admitted into Turkish public university or private? if yes what qualification will they use to accept them? pls dont tell me WAEC and NECO cos since they are not Turk but foreign so they will need YOK/GC ALEVELS/BACC. together with their Turkish proficiency scores before they are admitted if not explain here.

5. The Turkish government scholarship, will only be issued to students born after 1990 if you are from Africa and is very competitive. so you need to state this to your prospective clients or which other government scholarship are you saying?

6. Kindly state the names of the university the students will proceed to after their Turkish language training, we have some universities that are just one story building with lack of facilities in Turkey, so it will be nice to state where they will be admitted.

7. It will be great to state the name of the Turkish training school, you want to send them to, we have alot of the Turkish training schools but not all are recognised many are just out to make money and are not equipped enough to train the students to level of language acceptable for the students to pass the language test.

8. I will advise you to visit the university in Turkey before you start recruiting students there cos am sure you have not visited the place, this will help to give better understanding of the environment you wish to send them to.

5 Likes

Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sainttracy:

Thanks for answering the questions. I am asking you the questions because i lived in Turkey and i know 10000000% about Turkey and all these you are saying. There are few things i dont like alot of agents from Nigeria doing to young students or innocent minds. First i will like you to state the charges for your services it will be great for people to know about it openly than calling or emailing you.

Most of the agents designed lies and lies for the students telling them there are jobs here and there but unfortunately the agents are most interested in their service charge and commissions from the university but never care about what the students go through.

1. About work and earn money part time. Its quite difficult to get jobs in Turkey especially if the students do not have work permit which is difficult to obtain as a student unless you found a company or organization willing to do that for you. The wages obtained from such work can only be use to survive for daily livings that is if the students found the job.

2. Visa, you said 100% guaranteed: NO sir, nobody in this world can guarantee visa unless you are the visa officer or consular. I have known quite large number of students that applied for Turkish language schools even from North Cyprus that is just 45mins from turkey and were denied talk of from Nigeria. So pls for truthfulness sake , VISA is not 100% guaranteed since you are not the consular.

3. You have not talked about accommodation, where will the student live? how much is the living expenses they will incur monthly? it will be better or truthful to state all these before your prospective students jump unto your offer.

4. How will the student gained admission into the university? with what qualification? are they going to be admitted into Turkish public university or private? if yes what qualification will they use to accept them? pls dont tell me WAEC and NECO cos since they are not Turk but foreign so they will need YOK/GC ALEVELS/BACC. together with their Turkish proficiency scores before they are admitted if not explain here.

5. The Turkish government scholarship, will only be issued to students born after 1990 if you are from Africa and is very competitive. so you need to state this to your prospective clients or which other government scholarship are you saying?

6. Kindly state the names of the university the students will proceed to after their Turkish language training, we have some universities that are just one story building with lack of facilities in Turkey, so it will be nice to state where they will be admitted.

7. It will be great to state the name of the Turkish training school, you want to send them to, we have alot of the Turkish training schools but not all are recognised many are just out to make money and are not equipped enough to train the students to level of language acceptable for the students to pass the language test.

8. I will advise you to visit the university in Turkey before you start recruiting students there cos am sure you have not visited the place, this will help to give better understanding of the environment you wish to send them to.

Ghen Ghen...........*waiting patiently for part 2* Watcccccccchhhh oooouuttttttttttttttt!!!!!
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sainttracy:

Thanks for your contributions, I will like to respond to your point one after the other.

1. The language school which i represent will arrange 6 months residence permit for student and it renewable, see attached residence permit.

2. I said visa is 100% guarantee, yes because i have never recorded failure in Turkish student visa procurement and point of correction Turkey to North Cyprus is not 45minutes but 1hour 35minutes, it's my regular route, you can ask about SUPREME INTERNATIONAL AGENCY SERVICES or SUPREME EDUCATIONAL SERVICES from CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY AND EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY, they are all in North Cyprus.

3. The university tuition fees are between 1000-2500$, for instance medicine is 1700$, engineering 1500$, business 1200$ tourism is 1000$ and state universities provide cheap hostel like 100$ per month and gives scholarship to successful students about 500$ to 1000$ per year.

4. I have sent numerous applicants to Turkey and they don't have problem with university admission once they pass the exam. in order to apply to state universities there is 2 steps of exams
1.B level of Turkish language (which is needed 6-12 months preparation in the language school)
2.University placement test which is done by the university in turkey ( if international students has international exams scores such as sat, gce, gsce )

5. I know that some Turkish government scholarship will only be issued to students born after 1990 for undergraduate applicants, 1983 for Masters applicants and 1978 for Ph.D applicants. I process that one as well but not available now until March 2013 and it covers:
•Free University Education
•Free Turkish Language Classes
•Free Health Care
•Monthly Pocket Money
•Free Dormitory
•Round Ticket from Your Country

6. Below are some of the Universities:
Ankara University, İstanbul University, Anadolu University, Ankara University, Beykent University just to mention a few.

7. The training school i am representing is recognize by Turkish Government that is why we don't have problem about visa.

8. I am a regular tourist of Turkey so i don't have problem about the universities, if you don't mind i can pay you a visit when next i come to Turkey.

I hope i am fair enough with my explanation.

Thank you once again

Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Sainttracy: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
mrlove:

Thanks for your contributions, I will like to respond to your point one after the other.

1. The language school which i represent will arrange 6 months residence permit for student and it renewable, see attached residence permit.

2. I said visa is 100% guarantee, yes because i have never recorded failure in Turkish student visa procurement and point of correction Turkey to North Cyprus is not 45minutes but 1hour 35minutes, it's my regular route, you can ask about SUPREME INTERNATIONAL AGENCY SERVICES or SUPREME EDUCATIONAL SERVICES from CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY AND EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY, they are all in North Cyprus.

3. The university tuition fees are between 1000-2500$, for instance medicine is 1700$, engineering 1500$, business 1200$ tourism is 1000$ and state universities provide cheap hostel like 100$ per month and gives scholarship to successful students about 500$ to 1000$ per year.

4. I have sent numerous applicants to Turkey and they don't have problem with university admission once they pass the exam. in order to apply to state universities there is 2 steps of exams
1.B level of Turkish language (which is needed 6-12 months preparation in the language school)
2.University placement test which is done by the university in turkey ( if international students has international exams scores such as sat, gce, gsce )

5. I know that some Turkish government scholarship will only be issued to students born after 1990 for undergraduate applicants, 1983 for Masters applicants and 1978 for Ph.D applicants. I process that one as well but not available now until March 2013 and it covers:
•Free University Education
•Free Turkish Language Classes
•Free Health Care
•Monthly Pocket Money
•Free Dormitory
•Round Ticket from Your Country

6. Below are some of the Universities:
Ankara University, İstanbul University, Anadolu University, Ankara University, Beykent University just to mention a few.

7. The training school i am representing is recognize by Turkish Government that is why we don't have problem about visa.

8. I am a regular tourist of Turkey so i don't have problem about the universities, if you don't mind i can pay you a visit when next i come to Turkey.

I hope i am fair enough with my explanation.

Thank you once again

Thanks for you reply. My main concern here is do not tell students that they will work on to earn a living. There are questions you honestly dodge to answer and i will not allow any individual to go ahead with you unless those questions are answered publicly on this forum.

1. you must state your service charge here openly, most of you guys end up to charge students over 100, thousand based on these lies you are claiming here.

2. Never and never say visa is 100% assured again cos you are not the consular.

3. Let the student know the full details what they are getting into before you start anything.

6. Work permit and residence permit are two different things cos they can only work with work permit.

4. Turkey to cyprus is not 1.45mins i repeat that....

5. You dont know me and i stood on my ground you have not visited Turkey nor cyprus before but if yes scan your visa here to proof me wrong.

change the topic of this to STUDY Turkish language in Turkey and do not add work and Live in TURKEY cos such topic is very bogus!!
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=Sainttracy]

I am still available to teach you more...

Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sainttracy:

Thanks for you reply. My main concern here is do not tell students that they will work on to earn a living. There are questions you honestly dodge to answer and i will not allow any individual to go ahead with you unless those questions are answered publicly on this forum.

1. you must state your service charge here openly, most of you guys end up to charge students over 100, thousand based on these lies you are claiming here.

3. Let the student know the full details what they are getting into before you start anything.

6. Work permit and residence permit are two different things cos they can only work with work permit.

5. You dont know me and i stood on my ground you have not visited Turkey nor cyprus before but if yes scan your visa here to proof me wrong.

change the topic of this to STUDY Turkish language in Turkey and do not add work and Live in TURKEY cos such topic is very bogus!!

Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Sainttracy: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
mrlove:

You are so funny by telling me you won't allow any individual to go ahead with me, are you saying you wanna sponsor every one or do you expect your choice to be everybody's choice.
Then, mind you I am not the so call Agent that will tell lies in order to get money from clients, ask about me very well.
Now to your point again:

1. If you are not new in this forum you will not ask me to mention money, definitely you want the moderator to block my account which i will not allow. then never refer to any of my quotation as lies because i don't think you have tested my ability nor having business transaction with me initially.

2. I will keep saying it that Turkish student visa is 100% sure for me until i experience the other side of it and I pray not to experience failure in any of my businesses in Jesus Mighty Name... AMEN

3. It my duty to give full details about any school/country that student chooses and not yours, why am i a representative if i can not give full details about the products.

4. it is not by mouth that Turkey to North Cyprus is 45minutes or 1hour 35minutes, i do travel from Turkish to North Cyprus very well and moreover i do send more that 20 students per intake to North Cyprus, some just left for North Cyprus on Thursday and Friday 21 and 22 February 2013 and I am the person that book their air ticket.
So, I don't think you are even free to move around Turkey not to talk of travel out of Turkey, thus you don't have residence permit i think so. check this link to confirm the duration- https://online.turkishairlines.com/internet-booking/deliveryPayment.tk

5. I don't want to know you and you can't expect me to scan my visa page, you must be a scammer or travel agent (beginner) who is trying to learn from expert like me. see attached photos for prove.

I am still available to teach you more...

Thanks for the pics. Next thing you have to state your charges publicly here (why you must state your charges is that, 80% of you agent in Nigeria always rip off students,you will end up charging them 100-400K just to send them to Turkish training school with lies they will find jobs abroad. Posting your pics here did not tell me anything and how am sure is your pics....) You have to let the students know that they are going to school for Turkish language course and JOB is difficult and they cant survive or make it with the little they might earn from the job incase they find one.
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by mrlove: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sainttracy:

Thanks for the pics. Next thing you have to state your charges publicly here (why you must state your charges is that, 80% of you agent in Nigeria always rip off students,you will end up charging them 100-400K just to send them to Turkish training school with lies they will find jobs abroad. Posting your pics here did not tell me anything and how am sure is your pics....) You have to let the students know that they are going to school for Turkish language course and JOB is difficult and they cant survive or make it with the little they might earn from the job incase they find one.

I can now understand that you are a learner or scammer, you can check some of the pix on http://www.facebook.com/topeakanbi/photos; and please once again stop calling me a lair, I am not like you, I believe you have learnt how to be an Agent through my explanation, Clients will beat hell out of you if you do what you don't have knowledge about.
see more pix:

Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by oladunwo(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Hello, anybody here?
Re: Study, Work & Live In TURKEY by Sucess555: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pls i would like to pursue an undergraduate program in mugla sitki university pls do u knw more abt the skl

(1) (Reply)

Houdegbe North American University Not On The List Of Accredited Universities / Nigeria Society Of Engineer Graduate Membership Exam / Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.