Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School (20543 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How To Tell If Your Child Is Being Bullied. / Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Frostyzone:

Don't be so sure. As an ex bully myself(something that I'm not very proud of) that retaliation would only piss me off.

Oh yes, I would back off a little, but only to give him a false sense of security, and then I will pounce when he's at his most vulnerable.
@Froggy, i dont think you qualify to be a bully o. DEVIL will be a better description of you (pardon my bluntness). Sneeking up behind someone's back to hurt them is pure evil. Juvenile delinquents like you shouldn't have been allowed near fellow kids. Your school did the perfect thing by expelling you back then. Sorry about my bluntness bro.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Michky: Dude, i dont think you qualify to be a bully o. DEVIL will be a better description of you (pardon my bluntness). Going behind someone's back is pure evil. Juveniles like you shouldn't have been allowed near fellow kids. Your school did the perfect thing by expelling you back then. Sorry about my bluntness bro.

What a muppet. If you had bothered to read all my post, you would have seen where I wrote in bracket "something I'm not very proud of"

So I was trying to tell the the guy I'm replying, what I would have done to the kid back then, from a bully's perspective so to speak.

Too bad your constipated brain couldn't comprehend the point I'm trying to make.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
I agree with him. Once a bully, always a bully. No fuckin' amount o' remorse can change that. While I believe in, and am a strong preacher of forgiveness, it doesn't extend to bullies 'cause the worst thing a human can do to another is not blowing him up, but making him feel like a piece of shit! Woe betide him that causes another ti feel so low and terrified that they feel the only option is death. So shove your remorse up your bum.
What's your own self, dude. Was it because I jokingly called you an homosexual.

I only did so because you sounded like one. Now does that make me a bully?

If it does, then 95% of Nairaland population are all bullies as well.

#Justsaying.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
John 8:7- 'Let him without sin cast the first stone'.... Guys guys now you're bullying him... chilax and let it go, I'm sure he didn't succeeded killing anybody.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
jidegirl12: John 8:7- 'Let him without sin cast the first stone'.... Guys guys now you're bullying him... chilax and let it go, I'm sure he didn't succeeded killing anybody.

Abeg, no mind them.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by baby124: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Well we all bullied at some point in time. Still plenty agbaya bullies on NL sef. Can imagine the small monsters they will have. Anyway, everyone should respect the other. As no one has the right to make another uncomfortable in a place where their money is being spent on an education. What rubbish. RIP young one. sad angry cry
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Frostyzone:
What's your own self, dude. Was it because I jokingly called you an homosexual.

I only did so because you sounded like one. Now does that make me a bully?

If it does, then 95% of Nairaland population are all bullies as well.

#Justsaying.

Frosty well I honestly learnt a lot from few tips you gave on how to deal with bullies, however I hope you've found peace with your victims because I myself have being bullied in high school being the youngest in my class.one of them came to say hi last year when I visited and I forgave her after over 15yrs? ( not sure)....

I have bookmarked this thread in my brain, IF I see anybody say rubbish to this guy to degrade him in any way, I will FVCK you up real good I promise. cool
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
baby_123: Well we all bullied at some point in time. [b]Still plenty agbaya bullies on NL sef. Can imagine the small monsters they will have. Anyway, everyone should respect the other. As no one has the right to make another uncomfortable in a place where their money is being spent on an education. [/b]What rubbish. RIP young one. sad angry cry

Thanks sis wink I feel sorry for the kids they're raising cheesy
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
jidegirl12:

Frosty well I honestly learnt a lot from few tips you gave on how to deal with bullies, however I hope you've found peace with your victims because I myself have being bullied in high school being the youngest in my class.one of them came to say hi last year when I visited and I forgave her after over 15yrs?

Everyone see bullies as monsters, but what they fail to realized is that most times, bullying is a form of coping mechanism.

Empathizing with and reasoning with them almost always works.

They just need a friend, a real friend.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
How can one sound like a homosexual on an internet forum? And calling me one has nothing to do with this (which thread was that, I didn't see that) I've just had lots of bad experiences with bullies that my blood boils whenever I come across one.

I almost dies because of bullying, so forgive me if I don't buddy-up to you, neanderthal.

LOL! Your hatred is really amusing. You don't even know me, and already I'm your worst nightmare.

Wow! That's interesting.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
That's the excuse they always give.
Which is also true.
Don't believe me? Then consult Google.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
I don't hate you, 'cause I've never been bullied by you (at least I don't think so), I just despise what you stand for: a reformed bully. What a load of codswallop! There's nothing like a reformed bully. A bully is always and forever a bully. It's all there, lurking beneath your pretentious exterior.

All these, because I was honest enough to say I was once a bully?

Would it have made you feel better if I had lied and said I was a victim?

Honestly, dude stop playing the victim card and get on with life.

Life's not fair, deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
So you drive a kid to suicide just because you need a friend. Can you hear how that sounds? PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU DESERVE MY PITY.

I don hear. Goodnite.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
I don't hate you, 'cause I've never been bullied by you (at least I don't think so), I just despise what you stand for: a reformed bully. What a load of codswallop! There's nothing like a reformed bully. A bully is always and forever a bully. It's all there, lurking beneath your pretentious exterior.

Okay we've heard you, stop going back & forth foaming in the mouth over a decade of sin, I'm sure you've been righteous all your life and there's nothing worse than bullying in Nigeria.eshhh

There's no repentance from bullying you said, who are you? Are you God? Just back off.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
So you drive a kid to suicide just because you need a friend. Can you hear how that sounds? PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU DESERVE MY PITY.

You're pathetic undecided
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Frostyzone:

All these, because I was honest enough to say I was once a bully?

Would it have made you feel better if I had lied and said I was a victim?

Honestly, dude stop playing the victim card and get on with life.

Life's not fair, deal with it.

Don't listen listen to him jare, there're loads if them here worse than bully I tell you.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
Frostyzone:

What a muppet. If you had bothered to read all my post, you would have seen where I wrote in bracket "something I'm not very proud of"

So I was trying to tell the the guy I'm replying, what I would have done to the kid back then, from a bully's perspective so to speak.

Too bad your constipated brain couldn't comprehend the point I'm trying to make.

Whoow whoow... Easy there frogy boy. Dont bully me. If you had bothered to read all my post, in two brackets, i appologised for my bluntness. I am aware that you are not proud of what you did but would it have been wrong to say it as it is attimes? Afterall, its all past tense now ain'it? Too bad your constipated brain couldnt comprehend the point i am trying to make. Peace *runs into hiding*
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Good heavens, 9 years old?! Eyah.

This can't happen in naija because awon boys will mess up the bullies and treat their fucck up big time. sad
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
That's the excuse they always give. Pathetic! So shoving kids into walls, punching their teeth out, mocking them in front of their mates, calling them derogatory names are all because you need a friend? No, you're just an arsehole!
Gbam! He could have chosen not to hurt others but did otherwise. Anyways, am not trying to make him feel bad though. BTW, he started calling someone names and now trying to as though he's the one being bullied. I wonder how bullying is possible on NL sha.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
True talk. However, if he claims he's now reformed, lets give him the benefit of doubt. To be sincere though, i dont think i'll ever stop watching my back whenever i find myself around people like frogzy. CASE CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
You're a better person than me, who is trying to make him weep. If wishes were horses.....
Lol. I have a couple of people here on NL that i'll like to see weep aswell (one oyinbo girl inclusive). On the other hand, lets remember not repeat the mistakes of this bully's past which was deep unforgiveness. Perhaps its time to let this matter fly if you ask me. Afterall, we didnt force him to reveal his ugly past. Bro, goodnite jare.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Lol! Me to, man, me too! Anyway, here's to getting our own back! Lol
Yeah! Hahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Buy Washing Machine / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.