Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School (20545 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How To Tell If Your Child Is Being Bullied. / Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2013
Michky lol, what's with hiding cheesy let it go pls.

@simonAndal let it go please. It was his past he already admitted he wasn't proud of.
People change don't they? Isn't that what we want? Saying he's pulling a victim card is not helping.

What I denounce is ongoing bullying of any kind. After all what we all clamour for is a change to eradicate this bad behaviour only sane folks frown at .

Because you'd be surprised to see grown up a ss folks here bully to arouse their ego and you know bullying goes beyond institutions only, there's online bullying too.

There's a thread going on bout cults alumni , hummm what do you call what they did in campus to oppress others? BU ** lipsrsealed

I'm otta here jare.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
I'll tell you what I told my shrink: I'm working on "letting it go", but it's an ongoing process and will most likely take a fuckin' while, but I'm working on that. Until then, I dunno.

And I apologise to you, Frostyzone, for my outbursts tonight. I admit it wasn't a very mature thing to do.

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed for real? Shrink matter, Ah... then I get you buddy, it's okay to vent, no hard feelings atall. I sincerely apologize if this opened any wound.
I just like to fight for people I guess, I didn't mean to insult you too.
Day's still young here but good night smiley
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by licensed2k(m): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2013
jidegirl12:

Frosty well I honestly learnt a lot from few tips you gave on how to deal with bullies, however I hope you've found peace with your victims because I myself have being bullied in high school being the youngest in my class.one of them came to say hi last year when I visited and I forgave her after over 15yrs? ( not sure)....

I have bookmarked this thread in my brain, IF I see anybody say rubbish to this guy to degrade him in any way, I will FVCK you up real good I promise.cool

What you gna do madame jide or whateva they cal u..... CAP-LOCKs them?
We all could do with a lil bit of respect here without anybody uttering rubbish stuffs with threatening undertones.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2013
licensed2k:

What you gna go madame jide or whateva they cal u..... CAP-LOCKs them?
We all could do with a lil bit of respect here without anybody uttering rubbish stuffs with threatening undertones.

So what will the cap locks do to you? That's all you have to quote in this 4 page thread? not even a RIP? You are in curable m oron. You don't wanna start with me dude... I don't bend , I'm the strongest metal on periodic table(?)
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by licensed2k(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2013
jidegirl12:

So what will the cap locks do to you? That's all you have to quote in this 4 page thread? not even a RIP? You are in curable m oron. You don't wanna start with me dude... I don't bend , I'm the strongest metal on periodic table(?)
I really don't like engaging in online fight with lotta computer braves who sit at the safety of their computer system and haul abuses as they deem fit yet they would never throw a grape at a food fight.
In reality, u wld neva want to go down that road with me. I guarantee u.
I've posted my thoughts earlier and was just checkin back when I came across your absurd post.
But its all well sis, u funny too.... Its bn long I met a gal as funny as u....jst don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 27, 2013
licensed2k:
I really don't like engaging in online fight with lotta computer braves who sit at the safety of their computer system and haul abuses as they deem fit yet they would never throw a grape at a food fight.
In reality, u wld neva want to go down that road with me. I guarantee u.
I've posted my thoughts earlier and was just checkin back when I came across your absurd post.
But its all well sis, u funny too.... Its bn long I met a gal as funny as u....jst don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

You got that right I don't do real life physical fights, but trust me I have paid backups that'll give you pink eye in 2secs. So in another words I can walk the walk on a runaway sef. cool

Enhhhn ...^^^ @ bolded ...I'm not buying that sarcasm , I'm very difficult to humour , I don't do online lovey-dovey with glaring facade.

I'm outta here... Have a movie to watch. Popcorn?
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2013
SimonAndal: I sense a lot of sexual tension here. I recommend 5 rounds of masturbation each.

Don't let your nose fool your other sense organs ... Nada. Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by pomporiking: 1:28am On Feb 27, 2013
Dis kids of nowadays need to get their sh*t together..how da faaq does committing suicide solve everything..bullying is everywhere parents should do a better job at training their kids(whopping their white bum).tell your kid if someone picks on you give him a beat down,if he can't come home to tell me I wee deal with it. Parents need to stop being ignorant about stuff,tell them what they need to know ahead of time.we all know the kind of kids we gave birth to if he is a troublemaker or quiet..send your kid for boxing and martial arts training when they are bullying him in school.it is easy.Life is too short for all this BS

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 27, 2013
pompori king: Dis kids of nowadays need to get their sh*t together..how da faaq does committing suicide solve everything..bullying is everywhere parents should do a better job at training their kids(whopping their white bum).tell your kid if someone picks on you give him a beat down,if he can't come home to tell me I wee deal with it. Parents need to stop being ignorant about stuff,tell them what they need to know ahead of time.we all know the kind of kids we gave birth to if he is a troublemaker or quiet..send your kid for boxing and martial arts training when they are bullying him in school.it is easy.Life is too short for all this BS
Gbam +1M likes .
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by licensed2k(m): 1:43am On Feb 27, 2013
jidegirl12:

You got that right I don't do real life physical fights, but trust me I have paid backups that'll give you pink eye in 2secs. So in another words I can walk the walk on a runaway sef. cool

Enhhhn ...^^^ @ bolded ...I'm not buying that sarcasm , I'm very difficult to humour , I don't do online lovey-dovey with glaring facade.

I'm outta here... Have a movie to watch. Popcorn?

Happy u got the sarcasm, tho still ur comments still continues to amuse me.
Paid backups? Dnt make me laugh pls girlie....It wld b stupid of me to continue braggin with yah,..... U dnt know sh1t abt nothin..... So I'm jst gna leave ur deluded self alone....go watch d movie.... And pls pass d popcorn, I cld do with that.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2013
licensed2k:

Happy u got the sarcasm, tho still ur comments still continues to amuse me.
Paid backups? Dnt make me laugh pls girlie....It wld b stupid of me to continue braggin with yah,..... U dnt know sh1t abt nothin..... So I'm jst gna leave ur deluded self alone....go watch d movie.... And pls pass d popcorn, I cld do with that.

^^^ that's what drives me crazy most but hey NL is a leveller undecided or else you'd find out you're the deranged one here with all your teeth scattered and your face bloodied blind.

I'm already watching the movie... My bad the popcorn is out tongue gum?

I never cease to amuse my haters so enough with the repetition. cool
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 27, 2013
...*Yawns*...

Slow day on Nairaland....Boy I tell Ya.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2013
chaircover: This is where I am different o! you mess with my kid and I kill you full stop!

[size=28pt]PERIOD!![/size]

@topic..the audacity of those asians to bully someone for being white while in EUROPE! smh.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2013
chaircover: You know, yesterday after reading this story, I called my daughter and spoke to her, asked her if she was happy, asked her if anyone called her names, asked her if she loved school etc. . .I know the answers but I didnt want to assume. My daughter is 9, the same age as this poor little boy who committed suicide. she looked at me funny and said yes.

Once again I told her that she can tell me and her dad anything, no matter how difficult it was for her. She nodded her head and looked so cute in her lamb onesie lol.

As to how a parent reacts . . . the parent is responsible for their kids wellbeing until the kid is old enough to fight their own battles. My first instinct is to protect my children. I am guilty of cotton wool wrapping but that is the way I am with them.

when she first started school, there was this very boisterous naughty kid who kept on hurting the other kids. we spoke to the teacher about it twice and the teacher said that they were dealing with it and still watching the child to know the next step to take. The next day I went up to the childs mother at the school gates and explained to her in front of her kid on how her kid had been hurting my child. She apologized and told her kid off in front of us. When we got home, I told my daughter to tell him that either I or her big brother will wallop him if he ever comes near her again and that was it. he stayed clear.

I dont do oyibno when it comes to my kids. . . how many do I have sef?
BElieve me,u never jam yankee spoilt kids,I have avoided jail close to 6 times watching some kids talk to elders here that its just sad

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by valinda(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2013
Its about emotions...i know the feelin of bully...but i envy d kid cuzx hizx opportune to see to GOD
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by searay(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2013
And the little boy will be receiving his virgins now if he was a member of the religion of piss.

On-Topic: bullying wether real or online( by some Mod) is evil.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by licensed2k(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2013
jidegirl12:

^^^ that's what drives me crazy most but hey NL is a leveller undecided or else you'd find out you're the deranged one here with all your teeth scattered and your face bloodied blind.

I'm already watching the movie... My bad the popcorn is out tongue gum?

I never cease to amuse my haters so enough with the repetition. cool

My teeth scattered and face bloodied? Who would wanna do that? Your paid backups? You surely wouldn't wanna cross that line, that I guarantee you.
Gum? That's very thoughtful of u btw buh thanks I'll pass.
U got haters? B1tch pls nobody likes you.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Sweetlemon(f): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2013
Michky: Had to jump to your last sentence (lenghty post). Look, being feared has its benefits too o. Shey you know? I know alot of people that grew up to fear one of their parents and yet still turned out to be the envy of others. Thats a matter for another symposium though. Now, you say parents should endeavor to get closer to their children but you didnt say how that will curb child suicide, remembering that the parents of that kid were indeed close to their late child, yet he still committed suicide. *Just saying* IMO, I think the child must have been wrongly led into believing that suicide was the only way out (perhaps the way billboards and tv are leading kids to believe being successful is equivalent to being a wizkid or tiwa savage replica). It is left to parents of today to teach their children that suicide is a chicken's way of saying goodbye. Wait a min, at that age, i didnt even know what suicide was. Infact, i feared death terribly. Perhaps due to that phrase in the bible that says those who kill themselves will go to hell. Lol. Hey, WAM, religion might be the way forward here o. Abi how una see am? Chei, I wonder where this world is going to BTW. -Lenghty post- Hehehe.
As you can see, I tackled the issue from the root of the problem.
See, most rapists, serial killers, etc were once bullies in school. Some of them were victims of bullying and so turned out bitter due to all the mental, physical, and emotional abuse they suffered while growing up.
Let it be noted that some school bullies become like that due to parental influence. Some of them are from broken homes or are experiencing physical abuse or they watch their dad abuse their mum.
That's why I'm tracing everything to the home and tackling it from there.
However, having said that, children should be taught how to defend and speak up for themselves. Having a healthy self esteem is the best form of defence so we must teach children to love themselves. But in extreme cases, they should be taken far away from places or people who are physically or mentally abusing them.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:
As you can see, I tackled the issue from the root of the problem.
See, most rapists, serial killers, etc were once bullies in school. Some of them were victims of bullying and so turned out bitter due to all the mental, physical, and emotional abuse they suffered while growing up.
Let it be noted that some school bullies become like that due to parental influence. Some of them are from broken homes or are experiencing physical abuse or they watch their dad abuse their mum.
That's why I'm tracing everything to the home and tackling it from there.
However, having said that, children should be taught how to defend and speak up for themselves. Having a healthy self esteem is the best form of defence so we must teach children to love themselves. But in extreme cases, they should be taken far away from places or people who are physically or mentally abusing them.
Healthy self esteem is the best form of defense. Word!
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by mrnatural(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2013
greatgod2012: This is soooooo soooooo sad!
And this is a big lesson for all of us, both young and old.....no two individuals are d same, d rate at which we absorb issues differ, when some pple are bullied, they bounce back to d bully with full, fuller and fullest force, that even d first bully will regret ever bullying them, while, some cant absorb at all, you bully them, they start thinking of how to permanently avoid you, either by taking their lives or by totally avoiding having anything to do with d bully.........that is what psychologists call....individual differences.
And since we might not know d type of person we are dealing with, whether strong willed or weak willed, its advisable to try and avoid bullying our fellow human beings, because, we might just get more than what we bargained for, just like this case.
May God help us all.
May d soul of d departed rest in peace.
Nice one
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Frostyzone(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Just logging in for the first time since logging off last night to discover to my great amusement and astonishment that, after leaving the thread last night, those two cry-cry babies Michky and SimonAndal went on thrash talking me in my absence. Wow!

Does the hatred run that deep? Were they so emotionally scarred by their snivelling past that they had to cozy up to each other and tag team any potential threat?

Maybe thrash talking me made them feel better about their miserable self. I wouldn't be suprised, crazier things have happened before.

One even went as far as saying that he made me weep!

Like seriously, are you for real?!

Your semi literate and barely incomprehensible grammar kept me amused throughout your ranting @SimonAndal.

As for you @Michky, I'm not even sure you are educated at all. I normally skip through the Crap you call comment.

But, in a weird kind of way, I'm actually flattered that while I was dead to the world last night, two micky mice were talking about me.

Just like M.I said "If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody"

'Guess that made me somebody in your books, lol!

On a serious note, both of you Pu.ssies should stop playing the victims card, and learn how to be the aggressor. We are living in Dog-eat-dog world, that only the survivors excel. Get a life, will ya?

Continue to be a victim and be prepared to continually get beat down.

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
licensed2k:

My teeth scattered and face bloodied? Who would wanna do that? Your paid backups? You surely wouldn't wanna cross that line, that I guarantee you.
Gum? That's very thoughtful of u btw buh thanks I'll pass.
U got haters? B1tch pls nobody likes you.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Not too shabby artwork undecided all for me? grin

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8m2ekbAJB1r2ajbko1_400.gif

winkJust For you check it out!

And hey ^^ there's only 1 Nobody , she's a loner baby mama, and she's the only one liking your posts ... sneaking in back & forth!
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Michky: @Froggyboy, i dont think you qualify to be a bully o. DEVIL will be a better description of you (pardon my bluntness). Sneeking up behind someone's back to hurt them is pure evil. Juvenile delinquents like you shouldn't have been allowed near fellow kids. Your school did the perfect thing by expelling you back then. Sorry about my bluntness bro.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
jidegirl12: Michky lol, what's with hiding cheesy let it go pls.

@simonAndal let it go please. It was his past he already admitted he wasn't proud of.
People change don't they? Isn't that what we want? Saying he's pulling a victim card is not helping.

What I denounce is ongoing bullying of any kind. After all what we all clamour for is a change to eradicate this bad behaviour only sane folks frown at .

Because you'd be surprised to see grown up a ss folks here bully to arouse their ego and you know bullying goes beyond institutions only, there's online bullying too.

There's a thread going on bout cults alumni , hummm what do you call what they did in campus to oppress others? BU ** lipsrsealed

I'm otta here jare.
Lol @hiding.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Seems you didn't read the part where I apologized. Anyhow, hope you've sorted out your "problems" and that you can now make friends the healthy way.
I really dont think he's changed as he claims. Can you imagine?! I was even trying to give him a soft landing but the monkey child just wants to keep bullying everyone. One thing is sure. Online or offline, i will take that rascal to the cleaners anyday anytime believe me. Just say where and when.
Re: 9-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School by Michky: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2013
SimonAndal: Where and when
Not like that silly.. hehehehe. Am waiting for that frog to come and put his f'ing money where his dirty mouth is. We've called a truce but he's chosen to ignore. He can't stop being a bully. Its in his blood. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? / Who Will You Take Sides With, Me Or My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.