Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown (14736 Views)

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by lafuria1(m): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2013
iran. whats our problem with iran, most people cant justify why they dont like iran. i could say i dont like america because they invaded iraq, valid but am yet to understand our problem with iran. well american says they are bad, we accept.
they censor the gowon not michelle's face. they did for their viewers in iran and not for nigerians so which one b our headche ontop the issue. why do some movies censor some words? they feel its inappropriate. so iran feel the gowon is inappropriate, they censored. full stop. they didnt disturb anybody na.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Funjosh(m): 4:49am On Feb 26, 2013
Is it compulsory that they watch OSCARS?
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by politicalpastor: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2013
THIS IRAN AND THEIR WAHALA, MAKE THEM TAKE THEIR TIME OH, NA OBAMA SEY SAVE THEM, IF NA REPULICAN PARTY DEY POWER, IRAN TOO SMALL FOR AMERICAN MILITARY TO HANDLE.
EEHH, NA iran dey goliate for ALMIGHTY AMERICA SO, WELL, ONE DAY GO BE ONE DAY, HAND GO MEET THEM.. RUSSIA AND CHINA GO WITHDRAW THEIR HAND, EVEN IF RUSSIA AND CHINA JOIN THEM SELF,
THEY STILL CANT WITHSTAND AMERICA , ISRAEL AND NATO.
MAY THEM DEY PRAY MAKE REPUBLICAN PARTY NOR WIN NEXT ELECTION, because AMERICA GO DESTROY THEM.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by scobaba: 5:20am On Feb 26, 2013
IRAN na Country? Mtcheeeeeew, country wey follow for "25 Most miserable places to live in".
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by kalunomics(m): 5:34am On Feb 26, 2013
baba dey: Let's reason this together, has america come out one day to do a film talking about the bad,fierce things they've done to humanity or u think they haven't done?... Do you know the real story behind osama bin laden?. He wasn't bad,he was part of the spy america sent to fall the then RUSSIAN FEDERATION,which they succeeded but to make it a top class secret,they have to eliminate every evidence. They killed others but failed to kill him,so he fled away by the assistants of muslims brothers there. The hatred russians have for america is unmeasurable. FYI,russia is strongly behind the arab worlds(the enemy of america is russia's padi) that's why he did what he had to do but the bombing 11-10-01 I don't support. I'm not a moslem but ameriaca has their own too.
thank God almighty someone was able to think out of the box. Yet they call the believers 'deluded minds', when Americans are the real brainwashers. Hungry lions in sheep's clothing, yet the our elites(atheists and othe brainwashed fellows) see them as angels without impurity

1 Like

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by kalunomics(m): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Noblechyk:
there are lot's of film in d market dat presents america in d bad light. Watch 24 hrs, u'll realise wat am saying. Although d film showcased america's prowess in combating terrorism, none of their dirty deals was left out.
if that is what bad is, then i'd like nigerians to be bad. 24hrs portrays nothing but american's patriotism and how the multitude of good ones combat the very few bad(not even comparable to the evils they do) ones. In summary, average American citizen is an angel and the few bad ones do it with intentions of America's good in mind.

1 Like

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by deols(f): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2013
censorship happens everywhere.

curse words are censored on tv with a sound abi none of u ever heard that?

if this is the Iranians way of doing it, so be it. they owe it to their people to protect them from any and everything they deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by mbwama(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2013
A nation in pretence
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by phoneport(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2013
Fishing in crocodile water, anything you see I beg make you bare ram.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Z8(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2013
I only have one question for the iranians. .. Did the hostage situation not happen?
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by agent22: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2013
la furia: iran. whats our problem with iran, most people cant justify why they dont like iran. i could say i dont like america because they invaded iraq, valid but am yet to understand our problem with iran. well american says they are bad, we accept.
they censor the gowon not michelle's face. they did for their viewers in iran and not for nigerians so which one b our headche ontop the issue. why do some movies censor some words? they feel its inappropriate. so iran feel the gowon is inappropriate, they censored. full stop. they didnt disturb anybody na.
what impact has the iranians done to your life. you are using the internet,facebook,laptop because of the invention of the US and US contribute about 50% of our oil revenue. i checked iran is only sponsoring global terrorism
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by gidiMonsta(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2013
agent22: what impact has the iranians done to your life. you are using the internet,facebook,laptop because of the invention of the US and US contribute about 50% of our oil revenue. i checked iran is only sponsoring global terrorism

Hahahaha..Go and read about Ibn Sinai, Khawarizmi, Razes et. al. These are guys who built the foundation for modern day medicine, arithmetic, chemistry e.t.c. Guess what they all have in common? THEY WERE ALL PERSIANS (IRANIANS). The Persians alongside the Jews have some of the most intelligent people in the world, don't get it twisted.

As for you bullshit claim of global terrorism, everyone knows the CIA is the de facto terrorist body on planet earth. Heck, they don't even attempt to hide it, just try and lay your hands on any of the de-classified files from the 70s and 80s missions of Langley.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2013
la furia: iran. whats our problem with iran, most people cant justify why they dont like iran. i could say i dont like america because they invaded iraq, valid but am yet to understand our problem with iran. well american says they are bad, we accept.

They support and sponsor terrorism. Thats why they are hated
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by JimmyBoy1: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2013
A subtle Jab from Iran, I have to admit it is cool.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by dljbd1(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2013
if it bothers them that much...they could each pick the closest transformer and it a warm HUG!
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Saksreal(f): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Going through the posts here, i could only come to one conclusion.[b]Seun needs to conduct an IQ test before people are allowed to post comments[b]
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Fantacy1(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2013
Waiting 4 Iranian version of d movie...
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by chucky234(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2013
baba dey: Let's reason this together, has america come out one day to do a film talking about the bad,fierce things they've done to humanity or u think they haven't done?... Do you know the real story behind osama bin laden?. He wasn't bad,he was part of the spy america sent to fall the then RUSSIAN FEDERATION,which they succeeded but to make it a top class secret,they have to eliminate every evidence. They killed others but failed to kill him,so he fled away by the assistants of muslims brothers there. The hatred russians have for america is unmeasurable. FYI,russia is strongly behind the arab worlds(the enemy of america is russia's padi) that's why he did what he had to do but the bombing 11-10-01 I don't support. I'm not a moslem but ameriaca has their own too.
You seem to know too much muslim brother,I have to call CIA to whiz you straight to the white house for questioning.
Them say and I hear say go surely put you for trouble,see how you take talk am like na you and Osama follow go for the secret operation.
Osama was a renowned terrorist which the whole know and its an open secret,why you come dey yarn dust for here on top Iran matter,just find one corner go hide before I send you hot resounding e-slap.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by chucky234(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2013
gidiMonsta:

Hahahaha..Go and read about Ibn Sinai, Khawarizmi, Razes et. al. These are guys who built the foundation for modern day medicine, arithmetic, chemistry e.t.c. Guess what they all have in common? THEY WERE ALL PERSIANS (IRANIANS). The Persians alongside the Jews have some of the most intelligent people in the world, don't get it twisted.

As for you bullshit claim of global terrorism, everyone knows the CIA is the de facto terrorist body on planet earth. Heck, they don't even attempt to hide it, just try and lay your hands on any of the de-classified files from the 70s and 80s missions of Langley.
Another Boko Haram trying so hard to impress us with his Iranian brothers,
Boko Haram ± Iran = Terrorist
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by tintingz(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Noblechyk:
there are lot's of film in d market dat presents america in d bad light. Watch 24 hrs, u'll realise wat am saying. Although d film showcased america's prowess in combating terrorism, none of their dirty deals was left out.
lies. . .am yet to see a movie that presents america as the bad guy...america will always be the hero of every movie even in 24 hours asia and africa countries are the bad guys grin

1 Like

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by tintingz(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2013
gboss4sure:

They support and sponsor terrorism. Thats why they are hated
yea because america made them a terrorist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by dokie: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2013
Apparently, many people are very shallow on NL and just start lambasting people that have a different view of life from them. the photographer took a picture of Mrs Obama and wanted to publish it in the newspaper back home. her appearance violates thier modesty code ( thank God they have one) and he used a tool to edit it so that it becomes okay to publish. what is wrong with that?
In any case, has he done evil by making a picture more modest? I am not a Muslim, but they are more serious with their religion than most Christians are. today we see half naked people every where in churches and the pastors and priests say nothing about it, saying it doesn't matter, that it is the heart that matters, yet many hearts in church are filled with lust and our churches are drowning in the vice of sexual immorality evident by many scandals, while shouts of "Praise the Lord" and "Alleluia" fills the air. Yes, their standards and outward observances might not have stopped many of them from misbehaving, but are those that don't have any better?

7 Likes

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by wellmax(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2013
Aggrippa:
are you serious?? oh my gosh...so these people like to dey watch Bf?
I can confirm this, go to Kano and see wonders...
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by mbhs139(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2013
dokie: Apparently, many people are very shallow on NL and just start lambasting people that have a different view of life from them. the photographer took a picture of Mrs Obama and wanted to publish it in the newspaper back home. her appearance violates thier modesty code ( thank God they have one) and he used a tool to edit it so that it becomes okay to publish. what is wrong with that?
In any case, has he done evil by making a picture more modest? I am not a Muslim, but they are more serious with their religion than most Christians are. today we see half naked people every where in churches and the pastors and priests say nothing about it, saying it doesn't matter, that it is the heart that matters, yet many hearts in church are filled with lust and our churches are drowning in the vice of sexual immorality evident by many scandals, while shouts of "Praise the Lord" and "Alleluia" fills the air. Yes, their standards and outward observances might not have stopped many of them from misbehaving, but are those that don't have any better?

you get mind, to fit speak the truth, you really get mind. Thumbs up, 100likes
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by dasparrow: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2013
dokie: Apparently, many people are very shallow on NL and just start lambasting people that have a different view of life from them. the photographer took a picture of Mrs Obama and wanted to publish it in the newspaper back home. her appearance violates thier modesty code ( thank God they have one) and he used a tool to edit it so that it becomes okay to publish. what is wrong with that?

Very well said.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Well all dis criticism doesn't change d fact that d movie won an oscar so let the iranians deal with it
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Revolva(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
Well iran are funny Pple they are just bunch of hypocrite...I had a babe dat visited there last month..she said she was nearly arrested for wearing just jeans..the normal jeans every naija babe rock 247..na so her iranian friend give her all those their long dress..and viel..haha she even told me their men are very promiscus and like sex and women toooo much
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Mcleo007(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Milf/Cougar! wink cheesy
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by nagoma(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
obailala: .
Movie may be banned but it doesnt mean an average iranian may not want to watch it.
Movie didnt go down well with iranians cos as usual, it depicts the iranians as the bad guys and the cia/Americans as 'heroes' as they would always want us to believe. Even independent critics agree that the movie did not potral the 'real story.'

We all know how Carter received a bloody good hiding from the Ayatollahs and lost his second term bid.

As Rambo did not alter the real Vietnam , so Argo will not alter the real Iran hostage crisis.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
She actually looks prettier in the photoshopped gown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Throws Kenyan Maid Out Of Top Floor Window / Picture Of Obama Playing Basketball / Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.