Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,885 members, 7,841,311 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown (14737 Views)

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by yemivictor: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2013
N_girl: She actually looks prettier in the photoshopped gown.

i agree! i don't think she should have worn the sleeveless, she's got manly shoulders.

and it's quite ironic that girls that shouldn't be wearing sleeveless tops rock them the most.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Andyforte: 2:45am On Feb 27, 2013
They should go and sit down somewhere. Rubbish. How cares about their ugly Islamic opinions? Go and shut up and talk about how dangerous ur nuclear proliferation is to your country and ur neighbours. Confused bunch.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by blessedbabe(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2013
dokie: Apparently, many people are very shallow on NL and just start lambasting people that have a different view of life from them. the photographer took a picture of Mrs Obama and wanted to publish it in the newspaper back home. her appearance violates thier modesty code ( thank God they have one) and he used a tool to edit it so that it becomes okay to publish. what is wrong with that?
In any case, has he done evil by making a picture more modest? I am not a Muslim, but they are more serious with their religion than most Christians are. today we see half naked people every where in churches and the pastors and priests say nothing about it, saying it doesn't matter, that it is the heart that matters, yet many hearts in church are filled with lust and our churches are drowning in the vice of sexual immorality evident by many scandals, while shouts of "Praise the Lord" and "Alleluia" fills the air. Yes, their standards and outward observances might not have stopped many of them from misbehaving, but are those that don't have any better?

ON POINT
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by freezykul(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2013
obailala: .
Movie may be banned but it doesnt mean an average iranian may not want to watch it.

Movie didnt go down well with iranians cos as usual, it depicts the iranians as the bad guys and the cia/Americans as 'heroes' as they would always want us to believe. Even independent critics agree that the movie did not potral the 'real story.'

yeah independent critics like jimmy carter(ex us president)the US is bent on ruining dat country(the film is probably part of their scheme).I know some gulible nigerians are quick to belive anything dat the US says about iran.the US have problem to worry about ie the countinious shooting spree(maybe they should start using drones to kill d terrorist among them),increasing unemployment,budget cut(austerity),police brutality and fact dat china is on d verge of overtaking them as d world leading economy.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by JesusDWay(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2013
i honestly think she should dress more befittingly for someone holding her kind of position. Wearing armless gowns, one-arm gowns, even when present at national and international events doesn't seem befitting to me
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by anonymous6(f): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
JesusDWay: i honestly think she should dress more befittingly for someone holding her kind of position. Wearing armless gowns, one-arm gowns, even when present at national and international events doesn't seem befitting to me

Actually I see nothing wrong with her wearing sleeveless gowns, as long if it's not in ceremonies like inaugurations.
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by Andyforte: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
kalunomics: thank God almighty someone was able to think out of the box. Yet they call the believers 'deluded minds', when Americans are the real brainwashers. Hungry lions in sheep's clothing, yet the our elites(atheists and othe brainwashed fellows) see them as angels without impurity

U quickly take up this confused position because of ur hatred of america. U guys better go and read the real story of Osama. What u have here is incomplete.

Besides, Osama had a dirty dealing with a generation of government, why then kill innocent people?
Re: Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown by anonymous6(f): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Andyforte:

U quickly take up this confused position because of ur hatred of america. U guys better go and read the real story of Osama. What u have here is incomplete.

Besides, Osama had a dirty dealing with a generation of government, why then kill innocent people?

Don't know why somebody would defend osama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Throws Kenyan Maid Out Of Top Floor Window / Picture Of Obama Playing Basketball / Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.