Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,562 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (77488 Views)

MIKE ADENUGA, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man / See Photos Of Tayo Faniran; Nigeria’s Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by ifihearam: 2:49am On Feb 26, 2013
which kind long write up be this?where the time dey to read am ni?
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by topsy1971: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2013
Nice piece. He went through a lot of travails and tribulations.I wish him the best of his wishes. An excellent role model.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by profola2be(m): 3:11am On Feb 26, 2013
bookface:

Make i just carry one of this man Pikin, nack am Akpako com give am belle, na in be say God don butter my bread be that!
And that will make you a SILVER DIGGER,abi Na GOLD DIGGER you go be!
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by profola2be(m): 3:13am On Feb 26, 2013
ifihearam: which kind long write up be this?where the time dey to read am ni?
And must you read it?
Or did the OP put the Biography there because of you!
He who fails to read the story of another man,his own story will also not be read by another!Simple

2 Likes

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by mjay(m): 3:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm is there something that has not being said?

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Etumgbe(m): 4:05am On Feb 26, 2013
Dis man no be IBB boy again?
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by SlyIg(f): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2013
Does Adenuga know anything about me?
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by waja(m): 4:10am On Feb 26, 2013
I can't finish this write-up. In fact, na text book.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by xynerise: 4:40am On Feb 26, 2013
His Tower in V.Island is driving me crazy grin.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Funjosh(m): 4:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Interesting but lenghty.
Guy u for summarise this thing na huh!
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by abbyyzino(m): 4:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Who said this piece is too long, readers are leaders. Nice piece
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by mtchewww(m): 4:42am On Feb 26, 2013
What the hell am i supposed to do with this crappy $hit about a man who owns one of the crappiest networks in Nigeria? Mtchewwww!
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by damola1: 4:42am On Feb 26, 2013
who is he
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 26, 2013
Wow am amazed,this is article is wonderful,beautiful and interesting. I read everything and love everybit of it,iyaniwura u guys are the best and I love the part u put some dramatic piece in the write up which entice me while reading it,it made the article even though long but has some funny part and information that educate me about mike adenuga. We are the bulls and by God's grace u will hear about me in the nearest future and write about my success. This is superb I took my time to read everything even when I was suppose to read for my test but couldn't help loving every bit of this write up I started reading and the interesting thing is that I never feel the urge to let this master piece pass me by without reading it. God bless u guys for the enlightenment and the insight to having not just a successful business but how to become the best at what u do.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Carlmax(m): 5:09am On Feb 26, 2013
Court grant am the custody of even d pikin wey Dey belle.... Hmmmm, e don tey wey our judges don corrupt...
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by birdman(m): 5:23am On Feb 26, 2013
bookface:

Make i just carry one of this man Pikin, nack am Akpako com give am belle, na in be say God don butter my bread be that!

lol. you are not the first "enterprising" young man to think about this. No try am o, especially in Nigeria where the law can be bought easily. They will abort the child, cut off your d1*k and feed it to you, then lock you up in kirikiri until you are so old you need help wiping your @ss

3 Likes

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Rastamann: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2013
God, I need some of these cash and currencies.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by sparkleboy(m): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2013
Interesting write up. Am on d way. sleep oooo Prv22:4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by dammytosh: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2013
I can't believe i woke up since 5am to read this and mistakenly read everything.

Iyaniwura, u av a great writing sense. I am your fan and i read anything u post on Nairaland and i have never been disappointed.

I am greatly inspired and learnt one or two things.

I love u.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by 1manssquard(m): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2013
I tot project is meant 2 summit in skul an nt in NairaLand. Smbody shuld help tel dis young writer dat nex tim he shuld go straight an summit his project in skul an nt here again
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Akbee(m): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2013
the most suitable title for dis SHORT STORY IS'
THE ADVENTURE OF MIKE AKA JOHN BULL BY IYANIWURA.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Akbee(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2013
thanks for the writeup iyaniwura;by the way i hope THEY SHALL EQUALLY WRITE BETA THINGS ABOUT U IN D NEAREST FUTURE.
U no be signboard ohh;we wana hear names of companies like IYANIWURA CONDOM PLC;IYANIWURA N SONS PANTY COMPANY;IYANIWURA'S BEER LTD

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Doctoropera(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2013
Nyc 1, am going highr
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by pendusky(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2013
Thatz interesting to know...
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by pharmow: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2013
Nice write-up @Iyaniwura............Inspired
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by enigmadania(f): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2013
rhema4u:

Poke-a-dot

(.)
So if u don't quote d OP, u cannot comment ni
It was totally unnecessary IMO
@OP,I was totally inspired! Nice
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2013
the minute i got to where he got an oil prospecting license from Babangida i stopped reading. Babangida ruined Nigeria... money that should belong to the commonwealth commandeered by a chosen few and clueless nigerians clap for them.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Iyaniwura123: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your time and we hope that sooner, you will also achieve your goals and dreams in life -in a very big way. You are very much appreciated. Please do have a pleasant day ahead.
arcbabe: Wow am amazed,this is article is wonderful,beautiful and interesting. I read everything and love everybit of it,iyaniwura u guys are the best and I love the part u put some dramatic piece in the write up which entice me while reading it,it made the article even though long but has some funny part and information that educate me about mike adenuga. We are the bulls and by God's grace u will hear about me in the nearest future and write about my success. This is superb I took my time to read everything even when I was suppose to read for my test but couldn't help loving every bit of this write up I started reading and the interesting thing is that I never feel the urge to let this master piece pass me by without reading it. God bless u guys for the enlightenment and the insight to having not just a successful business but how to become the best at what u do.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by martyns303(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2013
Click like in acknowledgement if you would want ur success story witten too

3 Likes

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by nenergy(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Long,but an Interesting read. I couldn't stop.lol He's a role model
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by la1(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2013
@ Op i thoroughly enjoyed the read, your amusing innuendos and side comments make it very pleasant, your writing style is quite unique,you should write for children, reading is a dying culture especially in this present generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nkechi Emmanuel Flaunts Her Boobs At An Award Event (pics) / Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.