Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (167130 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Simplesoul05:

Hajji, I swear it does. now I am at the roofing stage. I had to share this webpage with my uncle too maybe he could start something too. right now I need quotations for different aluminium roofing sheet in different sizes.
with your experience sir, which size do you think it's best to use.

I only use 0.55 but any residential building can also use 0.45 too.. Any of those will be suitable..

Hajji M.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by skyps(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please can someone give my rough estimate of 3bedroom flat and 2 bedroom flat together
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Simplesoul05(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
mufutau55:

I only use 0.55 but any residential building can also use 0.45 too.. Any of those will be suitable..

Hajji M.

do you have an idea of the cost of 0.55 per sheet?
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by princejones(m): 4:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Simplesoul05:

do you have an idea of the cost of 0.55 per sheet?
4:21:53 AM depends on the product whether first Aluminium,Tower or foreign coil.First Aluminium 0.55 is 1550,Tower the same and foreign coil 1400.Remember the prices changes because of unstable exchange rate.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Simplesoul05(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
princejones:
4:21:53 AM depends on the product whether first Aluminium,Tower or foreign coil.First Aluminium 0.55 is 1550,Tower the same and foreign coil 1400.Remember the prices changes because of unstable exchange rate.

which one is the best and do you supply them?
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Simplesoul05:

which one is the best and do you supply them?

They are all okay sir, there are some of the imported that are equally as good. You only get variations in quality when our dear brothers go out there to go and reduce the quality before ordering. However, some importers still maintain the standard. The 0.55mm goes for N1,370 for steptiles, N1,270 for metral(long span) and 0.45mm long span at N970. The 0.45mm however is not advisable for step tiles as it is usually not strong enough for the corrugating machine and you
cannot rule out leakages. Please follow the link and see other installations executed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1423743/roofing-woodwork-aluminium-supply-instalations
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Chekitaut: 12:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Chekitaut:
From Lagos-Island, Victoria-Island, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lekki to Songotedo
[size=14pt]Granite= N4,350/Ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=30tons

[size=14pt]Stone Dust= N2,800/ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=30tons

Call Now: 08055545355, 08032887233
Hurry Now!!!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by rotexaro(m): 4:37am On Jul 06, 2015
PLS HOUSE, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO START A 4BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH A 2BEDROOM ATTACHED FLAT ACCORDING TO THE PLAN.
1. THE COST OF FOUNDATION LAYING
2. BUILDING TO ROOFING LEVEL
3. ROOFING
4. PLASTING AND PVC.
5. SOAK AWAY.
THANKS.
CAN can anyone in the house help me outI START WITH 2.5M. WHERE WILL IT GET TO.

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by nice2000: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Muyesky:
The next in line is the installation of pvc ceilings.A lot of options came to mind about the type and brand to use, i had the option of using several China pvc with various thickness but i came to discover that in the long run, they all either loose colour or submit to heat. After several consultations far and wide, it became obvious and confirmed that just as Nigeria is a household name in electrical cable, so is she in pvc ceilings. I eventually settled for AMOULA (PARAGON) BRAND OF PVC CEILINGS. Unlike other average ones that goes for between #550 and #700 per strip, it actually sells for #1300 per strip. The quality however is second to non as it is made of a stronger material to make it stand the test of time.

55 strips of cedar double @ #1300 = #71,500
55 strips light wood double @ #1300 = #71,500
10 pcs H-clips @ #300 = #3000
50 pcs U-clips @ #300 = #15000
Total = #161,000
VAT OF 5% = #8050
TOTAL = #169050

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by joecooper(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2015
With as low as N89,999 you can secure your Home, Office, Schools, Hotels, Business with CCTV cameras.
Simplify life with solution of multiple option. Get 4 cameras,DVR full Recording, Installation, free surge extension, Options of replacing one camera to spy camera also activate mobile monitoring on you mobile devices anywhere in the world .......
All this with as low as you can imagine and still enjoy one year warranty on the products.

Simplicity at its peak!

Other packages also available..

Jacore Technology Industries
08090455551, WhatsApp 08039214367
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by val15: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
how much can it cost me to build 3 bedroom bungalow.2 ensuit, one general toilet. with facial concrete,step tiles roofing..in Asaba.
Thanks
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Buildertobadt: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wow!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Buildertobadt: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by kaykay27(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Any SUPER GOOD TILER referral in the house please?
Site location - Ibadan.
Contact me on 08173260510
Regards.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Shawls: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Get in touch with me on my email.I'm a NL but I have a tiler who just finished my tiling job of 2units of 4bedroom duplex in Ibadan.I am very happy with the job.I will send you pictures.

shawlar62@gmail.com
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by kehindesis(m): 5:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Good to here good news
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by kaykay27(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shawls:
Get in touch with me on my email.I'm a NL but I have a tiler who just finished my tiling job of 2units of 4bedroom duplex in Ibadan.I am very happy with the job.I will send you pictures.

shawlar62@gmail.com

Thanks Baba.
Mailed you.
Regards.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Babs612000(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Muyesky:
hello guys, i started the building of my 3 bedroom not too long ago and thought i shld share my experience, cost, process and progress with the house. The land is situated in (Igbesa) Ado-Odo ota local government, Ogun state. i have been able to achieve this through my experience on Nairaland, here are some pictures of the building so far. cheesy
Hello please I am new on nairaland I am about to start a four bedrooms bungalow in Abeokuta at obafemi owode local govt.
Can Muyesky tell me what is the total cost of finishing is house and if he can post the finished pictures.
I have a budget of maximum of 5m to spend on the house just normal finishing,presently the plans has been submitted for approval.
My email is babs612000@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Babs612000(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Muyesky:
pls what are the sizes of the soak away.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by IFELEKE(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is indeed awesome!
I stumbled on this thread while surfing through the property section looking for tips and pointers on how to go about executing my own project.
It's being scary considering the cost quotations I've been getting so far but am now highly inspired to start with what I have, thanks to great people here!.
Muyesky, you are blessed!
Hajji M @Mufutau55 I hail you Sir and I hail all great people who have contributed in immense proportion to this thread, am empowered!.
I shall-by the grace of God-begin my project this month end and I shall be drawing heavily from the wealth of experience gathered here!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
IFELEKE:
This is indeed awesome!
Hajji M @Mufutau55 I hail you Sir and I hail all great people who have contributed in immense proportion to this thread, am empowered!.
I shall-by the grace of God-begin my project this month end and I shall be drawing heavily from the wealth of experience gathered here!

And God will help you to achieve what you want... Remember, starting your project is the problem, once you start, you wouldn't want to stop.

Hajji M.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by IFELEKE(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
mufutau55:

And God will help you to achieve what you want... Remember, starting your project is the problem, once you start, you wouldn't want to stop.

Hajji M.
Amen...Thanks!
I'll sure check up on you and others here when it commences.

Regards!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by PHIPEX(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Very impressive, you've inspired me.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by daojay: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
please house what size of iron rods wil be needed in pillars for a bungalow measuring about 19675*12200, that will have concrete fascia constructed. also how many of such pillars will be required?
thanks
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by jayjay2013: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2015
hello friends, kindly help me out with roofing estimate a 3 bedroom flat and R/Parlour self contain. am considering tower aluminum or nigerite crete tiles or any other good materials. The size of the building is lenth 54feet and breadth 33feet.

Thanks
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 27, 2015
rotexaro:
PLS HOUSE, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO START A 4BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH A 2BEDROOM ATTACHED FLAT ACCORDING TO THE PLAN.
1. THE COST OF FOUNDATION LAYING
2. BUILDING TO ROOFING LEVEL
3. ROOFING
4. PLASTING AND PVC.
5. SOAK AWAY.
THANKS.
CAN can anyone in the house help me outI START WITH 2.5M. WHERE WILL IT GET TO.

An impressive plan (minus the ensuite stuff). Certain elements on here consider N2m sufficient to build a 4 bedroom bungalow so you'll be fine wink

They'll need dimensions to give you any credible estimates.

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Kingscollege(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
doctorgold:
@ OP, this is a job well done. God will continue to provide for you. I wish to point ur attention to the fact that it is bad practice to construct a building without oversite concrete. If your architect included the sections in the drawing document, that means you chose to ignore it. The wall of your building tends to draw water frm the ground with time and it may lead to peeling of the paints at the base of the wall in the rooms. That is what oversite concrete prevents. Weldone all the same. God will build you a bigger one .pls can u draw an example of over side function u mean for us to really understand the logic
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by CertifiedSamuel: 2:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Oga OP, i've read from page 1 (2013) to current page (2015).

Please what's the update sir?? We'd like to see pictures and total cost update. Thanks...

5 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by gentlemate00: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good job guys it's good to actually read from people supervise their own project and lot info share here priceless. Keep it up guys
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by bolajinoni1(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Mr Muyesky, i can't wait for u to resume to ur site sir, i wat to lean more
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by 2baga(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
knock knock..... where is our teacher...

and to everyone who's contributed.... i say kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.