Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) (19464 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) / Gov. T.A Orji; Abia State, And The “good Governance” Tour By Kelechukwu Uzoka / Infrastructural Neglect In Nigerian Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by MadCow1: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
ROSSIKE: ^Quick question. Have you ever visited the plant?

Quick Answer..

WHY SHOULD I?!
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Demainman1: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

[b]What makes him right and me wrong!!

Outsourcing does not mean that Toyota does not manufacture its parts!! Outsourcing is simply a cheaper way of doing things. Sort of like MTN and other Telcos in Nigeria. They have their staff but still outsource hiring of staff to other companies because its cheaper. SIMPLE!!

Innoson did not design those cars. Search on Nairaland where the EXACT same cars were found in China with the only difference between them and Innoson being the brand name.

If my explanation is beyond your reasoning capacity, dont break your head my child.. You might just become another Mad Cow on the lose.

Innoson simply assembles part of a Chinese car here in Anambra State under a different name. Sort of like what Peugeot Automobile of Nigeria (PAN) and Volkswagen of Nigeria (VON) were doing. Only difference was that the latter companies maintatined the parent name/brand of the cars while the latter changed the name of his cars... #PERIOD!!

Oya, go and roll tyre outside with your mates.. This thread is for elders.. angry [/b]

Innoson is a made in Nigeria car, the patronage of innoson cars by nigerians will boost jobs/economy of Nigeria. This will in turn lead to further R& D which along the line will lead to Innoson ability to design its own according to it's specification. No car manufacturer does everything 100%, what they do is employ designers to design the cars/parts, outsource most of the manufacturing to reduce cost(mainly) and assemble the parts to get you Toyotas, BMW etc.

Skoda is manufactured in the Czech republic by VW. Same with SEAT in Spain. It does not matter if INNOSON is engaging the Chinese. The cars are Made in Nigeria and not Made in China my friend. I hope you get it.

Now let me go back to rolling my trye in my office joor! grin

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

Quick Answer..

WHY SHOULD I?!

Well first because you've posted no sources to back your claims, and second, if you don't believe the news reports posted, and you haven't visited the plant, and you don't believe the man's own testimony on his processes, where exactly are you getting YOUR information from?

3 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Vavavoom(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

5 billion is a lie..

I have worked on two of those schools as a sub contractor (Roofing and land scaping jobs) and I can authoritatively tell you that none of those schools costs even 100 million Naira...

It trns logic on its head for a government with less than 20 billion Naira/ month to deploy 5 billion Naira of that fiscal resource to build a single school...a secondary school. I had my doubt and felt blink 182 had run with a quote unconfirmed. Like you Mad Cow I have seen schools from around Elekiah( the first of all built) after Rumukalagbor and kept wondering how that school could cost up to 5 billion Naira...thanks for the clarification
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by tutu1: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
If only Government can make it compulsory for at least 45 percent of their agencies to use this cars it will increase sells and encourage company to improve, its a recommendable project
mojounited:

Holy molly! Those are clean rides... Patriotic Nigerians need to patronize Innoson shocked #I'm placing an order next week grin
Kool projects too
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by MadCow1: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Well first because you've posted no sources to back your claims, and second, if you don't believe the news reports posted, and you haven't visited the plant, and you don't believe the man's own testimony on his processes, where exactly are you getting YOUR information from?

My responses are from research sir!
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Wow! I'm so in ove with those INNOSON buses and SUVs. They look sleek and classy!
More kudos to Mr Innocent Chukwuma and his employees.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by showwiggy: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Well as bad as Nigeria is being governed today.
It appears that Nigeria has seen more development (which is still only embryonic) in president Jonathan's two years than we witnessed in 8 years of Thief Obasanjo's thievery.
Am I wrong?

I think you are still among those living in the illussion of this decieptive government of ours,how can you imagine all what you are seeing are real?please dont be decieved.
this people have finished this country.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
showwiggy: Well as bad as Nigeria is being governed today.
It appears that Nigeria has seen more development (which is still only embryonic) in president Jonathan's two years than we witnessed in 8 years of Thief Obasanjo's thievery.
Am I wrong?

I think you are still among those living in the illussion of this decieptive government of ours,how can you imagine all what you are seeing are real?please dont be decieved.

I didnt know that you had graduated from E-gbo to Coco..

Bros!! You don dey reason like fowl now o!!
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by goingsolo: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please let us all support our own "INNOSON" Vehicles a new kid on the block.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
[size=13pt]Iam seriously impressed by Innoson Motors, I had just assumed that those SUVs were imported embarassed

I seriously duff my hat to Nigerians' resilence!!

But why is govt trying to take credit for the success of private company?

Although it is good that govt seems to be patronising the company by ordering police vehicles
[/size]

GenBuhari: By the way OP, does importing SUVs count as infrastructural development?

The school shown is sure not affordable by the average Nigerian right?

So the good governance tour is nothing short of propaganda tool by the ruling party, rather than genuine attempt to encourage good governance?
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Ikology(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
salt 1:

WRONG! Nigeria is too great and too wide. If you know how little even we educated ones know about ourselves, you will be shocked. I mean, I've attracted with Corps members who think that Calabar is in Igboland.

There are people so skeptical that even if they saw their governors walking on the river, instead of seeing it as a miracle, they will conclude that it's because their governors can't swim. Critics will always generate criticism.

I am unapologetically pro-government. I live in Lagos and I voted Fasola and voted GEJ.

At a personal level, I am convinced that if Nigeria had been moving at the speed it has moved in the past 13 years, we would have gone very far.
I go to PH frequently and see the wonders Amaechi has done with public schools and health centres and I am impressed.
I go to Gombe and I am impressed with what Goje did there.
I go to Enugu and I see the transformation of roads done by Sullivan. Ngige during his time in Anambra was a literal Messiah.
The Okigwe-Afikpo road which was a death trap and untouched since the civil war ended has become a leisurely ride since julius Berger worked on it.
My last trip to Uyo made me wonder where Akpabio was made from. I mean Uyo, to me, is almost finer than Calabar (the road network is far better).

I like what I am seeing here: the government-sponsored ones and the private-sector supported ones. Governments don't drive economies: the private sector does.

By the way, how much does the Innoson SUV cost? I want to start saving for one.
2.1million
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by talktimi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
GenBuhari: [size=13pt]Iam seriously impressed by Innoson Motors, I had just assumed that those SUVs were imported embarassed

I seriously duff my hat to Nigerians' resilence!!

But why is govt trying to take credit for the success of private company?

Although it is good that govt seems to be patronising the company by ordering police vehicles
[/size]

me thinks the fed govt here is trying to say they provided the enabling environment for Innoson to start up a manufacturing enterprise in Nigeria as compared to when lots of companies ran away to Ghana and even Liberia (in the case of Michelin). If Innoson can crack the kernel here, then companies like Kia & Hyundai can also take the bait.
That's just my own opinion sha.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

My responses are from research sir!

Interesting. Kindly share your sources and methodology pls.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

5 billion is a lie..

I have worked on two of those schools as a sub contractor (Roofing and land scaping jobs) and I can authoritatively tell you that none of those schools costs even 100 million Naira...

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/08/31/expats-to-manage-rivers-model-schools/

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=530

Primary schools cost 3.1bn while model secondary cost 4.5bn but on AIT I heard 5bn each and you can see the price variation is little.

Please you people should try to do more research. I'm not on ground in that state. It is what I heard on TV I said here.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Godogwu: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
GenBuhari: By the way OP, does importing SUVs count as infrastructural development?

The school shown is sure not affordable by the average Nigerian right?

So the good governance tour is nothing short of propaganda tool by the ruling party, rather than genuine attempt to encourage good governance?

That is a federal school and its free
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Frostyzone:

My statement was valid. A lot of Nigerians took it for granted that it's an assembly plant.

But Innoson is more than just a mere assembly plant in the sense that it has it's own identity.

Anybody that calls it mere assembly is just tribalistic and envious.
@ OP, y didnt d inform. Ministry focus on FG project and quit qdding innoson to dier glory. They shouldnt try putting him in d class of dose that made wealth from govt nepotism at all.
Nice pix all d way
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
Why was Soyinka against this tour, by the way?
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
ROSSIKE: Why was Soyinka against this tour, by the way?
He wasn't properly informed on the objectives of it.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by koruji(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Not only sadist but also a sadamist.
Very funny - u should try doing commedy!

talktimi: I knew a sadist wouldn't be too far off on this thread. Welcome o
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by koruji(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
A completely private company that has been in operation before GEJ dreamed of the presidency!!!

If anything Innoson is not happy that the FG is doling out bilions to buy foreign buses instead of purchasing from local manufacturers - how else are FG officials going to steal dollars?

talktimi: me thinks the fed govt here is trying to say they provided the enabling environment for Innoson to start up a manufacturing enterprise in Nigeria as compared to when lots of companies ran away to Ghana and even Liberia (in the case of Michelin). If Innoson can crack the kernel here, then companies like Kia & Hyundai can also take the bait.
That's just my own opinion sha.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by taharqa: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
showwiggy: Well as bad as Nigeria is being governed today.
Am I wrong?

Just imagine what dis one is saying?? My frnd, people went to PHYSICALLY inspect these projects and many odas- journalists from virtuali every media house, sm Civil Society Groups, etc. This kind of extremely Cynical people is one of d reasons this 'Good Governance' Tour must go on, and move tru d nation.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by surveycash(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2013

There is hope. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by taharqa: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
koruji: A completely private company that has been in operation before GEJ dreamed of the presidency!!!

If anything Innoson is not happy that the FG is doling out bilions to buy foreign buses instead of purchasing from local manufacturers - how else are FG officials going to steal dollars?

What GEJ's policies have done for Innoson's progress according to Innoson (Chief Innocent Chukwuma) himself:

The Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies, Chief Innocent Chukwuma, recently spoke to Daily Sun on why he took the risk of setting up a vehicle plant in Nnewi, Anambra State, and a tyre factory in Enugu, at a time the first generation auto and tyre manufacturing firms in the country are either dead or dying. He also spoke on the Nigerian environment where manufacturers operate, and how they faired in 2012.

Assessing 2012

[b]The manufacturing sector did better in the year 2012 than in recent years, because the present government has been giving attention to the area. She has been coming out with many incentives to encourage local industries. This government has shown in many ways that it is interested in improving activities in the manufacturing sector.

The Minister of Trade and Investment, Dr. Olusegun Aganga, has been making a lot of efforts to improve things in the sector. So, with all the things they have been doing, there was remarkable improvement in the sector in 20012. And one thing I need to point out is that anytime there is a problem and you draw their attention to it, they look into it and provide a solution. That is very commendable. I urge the government to continue this way because, if the encouragement they gave manufacturers in 2012 is extended to 2013, there would be a lot of improvements.

You mentioned Dr Aganga. So, you think the minister is doing well?

Yes, the way he looks into our problems is very encouraging. He is doing very well. I urge him to continue and do more for manufacturers.

Automotive industry in 2012

The industry did very well. My company, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited, Nnewi, did better in 2012 than it did in 2011, and it is something to be happy about. I am looking forward to 2013 being even far better than 2012 because, everyday we are improving; doing everything possible to satisfy the expectations of those who buy vehicles from us. Yes, we are a new company in the auto industry but we are doing all we can to ensure that our products remain very competitive. If things continue the way they are now in 2013, we will do better than we’ve done in the out-going year.[/b]

Mass transit

The mass transit scheme was a very good idea. But the problem was that people did not allow government to fully implement the programme it planned as part of the subsidy withdrawal. If the government had been allowed to implement it fully, the impact would have been felt more. The problem was that, following the protests by people who felt that the pump price of fuel was too high, government compromised on its own stand and watered down the deregulation plan which affected its ability to implement the projects designed to cushion the effects of the subsidy withdrawal. Government just wanted to make the protesters happy, but it affected its original plan.

All over the world, what happens is that the money realized from the withdrawal of subsidy or increase in fuel pump prices is reinvested in mass transportation and road maintenance to benefit all. That was what I think the government had planned. This was not allowed to happen here. If everybody had given government the desired support, I am sure by now, a lot of things would have changed because you will recall that when the announcement was made, President Goodluck Jonathan said what government planned to do with the money from the subsidy withdrawal. So, my belief is that if Nigerians will support that idea which will at the end of the day benefit the common man, everybody will be happy.

In other words, subsidy withdrawal and full deregulation will be good for the country?

Full deregulation will help the country, and everybody knows, but some people are using the masses to say no. Unfortunately, the masses being used to protest the plan do not foresee the benefits of deregulating the (downstream) oil industry.

Many people, including me, know that full deregulation will help the industry boost the economy and benefit the masses that were used to spoil the plan. Today, diesel is not subsidised but it is easily available and, therefore, better for manufacturers because with the stability in price, you can easily calculate your costs. But without availability and stability in pump price, you encounter problems. It is better that the price is steady and anytime you want it, you get than for it to cheaper and not available. This way, your manufacturing activities will be running smoothly.

If they extend this to petrol, it will be better for everybody. The government will plan ahead for the good of everybody with the gains of subsidy withdrawal. The present government seems to have the common man in mind and this can be seen through some of its programmes. Recently, President Jonathan assured us that in 2013, electricity generation would improve considerably.

This is possible because the signs are there already. Everybody is seeing the steps being taken to make unreliable electricity supply a forgotten issue. In the manufacturing sector, we are enjoying electricity now than before and we are yet to get to 2013. This means that before 2013 ends, there will be a lot of difference. Before now, our electricity consumption was just 10 per cent from public power supply and 90 per cent generator. But today, it has gone up to 60 per cent. The only problem is that the tariff is high. But to me, it is better that the tariff is high and the power supply is steady than for the tariff to be low and power is not steady. Steady supply of power at reasonable cost is essential for the survival of industries.

Challenges

That high tariff on electricity is the biggest problem. Yes, power supply has improved but we are yet to get there. Unfortunately, the new tariff is posing its own headache. For instance, one factory alone in the Innoson Group – the plastics industry in Enugu – pays a monthly electricity bill of N30 million. It takes a lot of toll on the factory. It does not encourage growth and expansion. That heavy monthly bill reduces your ability to bring in more equipment and employ more hands. It is a problem government should look into because it is a problem all manufacturers are battling with.

You commended the mass transit scheme launched in January 2012, though you believe the scale should have been larger. But what impact did it have on the local auto industry?

It made impact on the auto manufacturing industry, because it kept some factories busy, because we produced some of the buses and supplied to the scheme.

And perhaps more hands were engaged?

Yes, because when the order came, we employed more people so that we would be able to build and supply the buses faster.

Have you supplied all the buses ordered from your company, and how many were they?

Innoson has supplied all the buses ordered and if they need more, we are ready to build. Innoson supplied over 100 units of the mass transit buses.

There was complaint that more imported buses were ordered for the scheme than local vehicles, thereby defeating Federal Government’s intention of using the mass transit project to help the local bus builders like Innoson.

The President gave instruction that buses made locally should be used. But it seems that after buying up all the stocks the local manufacturers had on ground, they had to turn to the importers to meet up the demand.

Some people also said it would have been better if it was made a revolving scheme, so that by now more transporters would still be benefiting as more buses are supplied. Do you agree?

If they will continue to give order for the buses well in advance, it will be easy to plan and produce whatever they want. But most of the time, they don’t place their order in advance. What they do when they come is that they ask you which buses do you have on ground. But the problem is that all over the world, you don’t build buses and keep. Rather, you produce according to demand. But if they give us an order spread over 12 months, for instance, every month, we will produce and supply. This way, the factory will be busy and we will be able to plan ahead and employ more people. Coming hastily and taking all the bus samples on display is not enough to support the plants. It does not encourage sustained production.

Between July 2010, when President Jonathan commissioned Innoson Vehicle plant in Nnewi, and now, how has the factory faired?

The factory has so far performed very well, and Nigerians from all corners of the country are aware that Innoson vehicles are produced in Nnewi, and have been patronising our products after the commissioning. Nigerians from both the private sector and government circles have been patronising Innoson vehicles.

You would recall that on that day, the President committed himself to promoting ‘Made in Nigeria’ products, including vehicles from the factory. To what extent has government lived up to this pledge?

The Federal Government has kept its words, because many ministries and parastatals have purchased vehicles from the factory. Ministries have been ordering vehicles from us and we have been supplying them.

Apart from government circles, where else can Innoson vehicles be found in Nigeria, and who are the buyers from the private sector?

You can find my vehicles everywhere in the country and even outside Nigeria, like Ghana. A good number of transporters across the country now use Innoson buses because they are more comfortable with the vehicles and have discovered that their maintenance is easy and their spare parts are available everywhere. If you go to E. Ekesons today, they have a lot of my buses on their fleet. The list includes Young Shall Grow, Autostar, Orizu Motors, and many of the popular transporters in Benin and Lagos.

Feedback

They are very happy with the Innoson buses they are using. They have been telling me that with the quality standards they have seen in the vehicles, there will be no need for them to use imported buses anymore. They have found out that the Innoson buses are built for this country and are happy about that.

Innoson plant started with mini and midi buses, double cabin pick-ups and SUVs. Have you expanded the range now?

We started with 45-seater buses. We have 35-seater, 33-seater and 26-seater buses. There are also 22-seater and 18-seater types. And we have double cabin pick-ups and we have SUVs. The range also includes refuse compactors, but they are built only on request. We have built the refuse compactors for some state governments. More models will be introduced in future. In fact, we have plans to extend the factory to another place.

Talking about Ghana, a government delegation from there once invited you to set-up a similar plant, but you preferred to start with exporting the vehicles from Nnewi, until the ripe time to build a factory abroad. Are there many Innoson vehicles in Ghana now?

Some transporters in Ghana have been using Innoson vehicles, and are still using them up till today. One good thing is that as one person puts an Innoson vehicle on the road over there, more people show interest, and more are coming to buy.........

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/business/i-studied-auto-industry-for-seven-years-before-building-innoson-plant-chukwuma/
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bullshit!!!! Innoson vehicle is now government project? Same Innoson vehicle that started under OBJ is now because GEJ "allowed" investment friendly environment?

Seriously? All these are not GEJ projects!!! All these are what PDP can say they have done in 13 years!!!!

All the power plants were under Obasanjo!!!!

Non of the high schools are FG owned.

I want to see what Jonathan has innitiated and finished. Seriously can you guys stoop lower?

Is this what PDP want to show us after 13 years? I'm really infuriated!!! After 13 years?0000

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Basdkg(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Am nt seeng anything 4rm the north pat o they ar nt nigerian?
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by YoungGame: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Demain_man: @ Mad Cow, You don't know what you are talking about. manny4life is so right and you are so wrong. Please learn and not argue unnecessarily.
Lol, i guess that's why he's called Mad-Cow
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by taharqa: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
0lumide: Bullshit!!!! Innoson vehicle is now government project? Same Innoson vehicle that started under OBJ is now because GEJ "allowed" investment friendly environment?

Seriously? All these are not GEJ projects!!! All these are what PDP can say they have done in 13 years!!!!

All the power plants were under Obasanjo!!!!

Non of the high schools are FG owned.

I want to see what Jonathan has innitiated and finished. Seriously can you guys stoop lower?

Is this what PDP want to show us after 13 years? I'm really infuriated!!! After 13 years?0000

How many of the Power plants were under OBJ?? You keep saying this and I correct you; still, you keep repeating it almost like broken record. Dont you have any shame?

By the way who told you that the FG projects that the @OP shown on this thread are the only ones done by the FG?? Some of you really make me laugh. Do you know the No of FG Projects inspected by the team in Edo State alone in this last leg? I would even have to update the thread I opened recently on NL on what GEJ have done in Edo State in the last 2 years, cos I wasn't even aware of some of them.

I honestly dont understand how you guys can really believe your own Propaganda and Lies? It really astonishes. *smh*

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by talktimi(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Basdkg: Am nt seeng anything 4rm the north pat o they ar nt nigerian?
not like that, its just that its difficult to work when suicide bombers or terrorists might just be the ones beside you, if you think say na lie ask the 7 expatriate SETRACO workers kidnapped in Bauchi. cool
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Why does the thread look like a paid advert for Innosson Motors to me? undecided
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
0lumide:
I want to see what Jonathan has initiated and finished.

This is precisely why we used to have a situation whereby incoming govts would abandon their predecessor's projects, only to start new ones. Hope more Nigerians aren't thinking in your myopic fashion.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by jmaine: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

This is precisely why we used to have a situation whereby incoming govts would abandon their predecessor's projects, only to start new ones. Hope more Nigerians aren't thinking in your myopic fashion.

Kudos for a nice shot sorry post cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Electricity Improved In Your Area Recently? / 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze / Tinubu And Ambode At APC Stakeholders Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.