Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment (14071 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Louis007: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2013
Ngozi at the airport yesterday night with her publicist Seun Oloketuyi
The ailing actress left tonight via British Airways to the UK for a life saving medical treatment. She will undergo kidney and heart transplant in a UK hospital.
www.--..com

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Rapmaestro(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2013
I'm tempted 2 do d 1st 2 comment stuff but i'm matured dan dat joorh
..anyway Best of luck 2 her o.. I pray God heals her.. I'm 1st 2 comment thouqh

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Bec(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2013
By His stripes; you are healed. Goodluck

11 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by azpekuliar: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2013
I wish her a sucessful procedure. She does look a shadow of her previous self.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by MadCow1: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2013
Finally!!!

I wish her the very best...

May all the money spent on her treatment not be a wrong Investment in Jesus NAME!!!!!!! And can I hear somebody say?!

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Temismith(f): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2013
All dis for only u? Heeeey! God Have mercy on u o.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by victorazy(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2013
I tut she was in Germany
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by mich2012: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2013
Uk or Germany? I wish her all the best
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by sylve11: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2013
Finally! Get well soon Ngozi, wishing u al the best. cool
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by mcevans1(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow: Finally!!!

I wish her the very best...

May all the money spent on her treatment not be a wrong Investment in Jesus NAME!!!!!!! And can I hear somebody say?!

*Amen*
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Delafruita(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2013
Bec: By His stripes; you are healed. Goodluck
by whose stripes?why dont u just ask her to sit back in her room and wait for some freaking stripes
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2013
God be with you..
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Biggyd2: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2013
Wish you the best.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Tolexander: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2013
nothing much to say than her having a successful surgery, coming back alive under knife from the theatre.
Love to see you back on screen woman!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Bec(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Delafruita: by whose stripes?why dont u just ask her to sit back in her room and wait for some freaking stripes
Bros, you don vex?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Slickest(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Delafruita: by whose stripes?why dont u just ask her to sit back in her room and wait for some freaking stripes
Ar u dat ignorant! Must u b aggressive in ur quote?
Ngozi,save procedure jare
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by AGgal(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Wish u a successful surgery
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Bec(f): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Slickest:
Thanks jare Slickest.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by jeffizy(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Temismith: All dis for only u? Heeeey! God Have mercy on u o.
what does that imply?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by akatonero(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2013
Wish her successful surgery
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Revolva(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2013
shocked how can they treat someone with HIV...I heard she has hiv...or is there any other illness she gat?? I tire oo
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by OluEmmaAss: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2013
I wish her the best!!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Delafruita(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2013
Bec: Bros, you don vex?
i dey vex.somebody is on her way for a surgery to be performed by humans and you're still hoping on some mystical stripes
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by theomaris(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2013
I wish u a speedy recovery.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Delafruita(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2013
Slickest:
who is this one?

its actually SAFE procedure.don't kill us with your gbagauns
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by ochukoccna: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2013
Wish you the best Madam Ngoo
BTW,how come sge's going to the UK this late
Visa issues?
Thought Fash gave her the ca$h late last year
Heart&kidney transplant at one go?!
REALLY WISH HER THE BEST
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2013
[size=13pt]The guy should follow am do checkup. Him sef no look too well.

Wishing her a speedy recovery.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2013
I wish u d best oº°˚! Gods grace and favour will go with you! Amen.

But dis ya ojongo hair style undecided o bu nke ndi na eje obodo oyibo?! undecided
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Afam4eva(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2013
I thought she had gone months back.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The guy should follow am do checkup. Him sef no look too well.
[/size]
I can tell you that a lot of Nigerians look like that.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by ochukoccna: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
I can tell you that a lot of Nigerians look like that.
Chei
Naija people are not smiling cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I thought she had gone months back.
angry
angry angry angry angry
Ayam look u bad eye for hiding my posts....
I wee cash u!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty / Jibola Dabo Attempted Suicide; How The Nigerian Actor Almost Killed Himself / Ali Baba, Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.