Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ajax Guru's In The House - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ajax Guru's In The House (934 Views)

Any JDBC Guru In The House?? / I'm A Guru In Visual Basic / Any Visual Basic (VB) Guru In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajax Guru's In The House by cyberomin(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2008
Ajax guru's can u recommend any good book (ebook)
Re: Ajax Guru's In The House by Bossman(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2008
I do not develop in Ajax yet, I will soon, and I am reading up on it. After talking to a number of colleagues, they recommended "Ajax In Action". So, I grabbed it and I must say it's a very good and well written book.
Re: Ajax Guru's In The House by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2008
If you are trying to use the Microsoft Ajax Libraries for your development, I would recommend PROGRAMMING ASP.NET AJAX by O'reilly
Re: Ajax Guru's In The House by a3cube: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
Try to get Ajax Hacks - Tips And Tools For Creating Responsive Websites (2006) (One of my favorite)

Supplies of ebooks will be available soon when I develop ebooksquery.com. I have over 7GB of ebooks. Traffic and time should be considered in the development of this site. There is unlimited traffic but no time. grin
Re: Ajax Guru's In The House by cyberomin(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2008
Thank's guy's i am developing on PHP, any body with a book (e-book), can pls foward it to my mail cyberomin@yahoo.com
God bless u all.
Re: Ajax Guru's In The House by stomeje(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
H. Please I am a new member and I need to know how to ask questions, post my comments , discoveries. Please reply and if possible send it to stomeje@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Geeks Really Need To Come Together And Do Something! / Ajax & .net Anyone? / Asp.net 4, Silverligth 3, Ajax Technolgy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.