Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (29095 Views)

Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
proverty Money they say is the root of all evil.

Why steal a common panty? I wish I was friends with these girls so I could supple them dozen every month. Or I wish I was on the scene to pay for the stolen panties. Why beat someone to coma for such? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sad sad world.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
when girls of nowadays no dey wear pant anymore some dey steal am nawaoooo if na tru
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by doctokwus: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
lrguru: This story is the fakest news i've ever heard in my life. I was at ogbeogonogo market in asaba yesterday, n nothin of such happened. A friend of mine who was at the market almost all tru yesterday confirmed it as false too. So me think this is april f.o.o.l. Fake azzz OP
Just as I thought!There are so many fake stories being circulated via the social media,u wud need to think thru any post before making a comment dat makes you look foolish.Yes girls do sometimes steal panties but y wud dey take d risk of stealing 3packs,also there are no pics,yet many av already passed judgement on them!
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
The ASABA 3 were lucky this time around
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
The ASABA 3 are lucky this time around
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by chenu(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
too bad
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Maigigz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na wa 4dem ooh
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Dygeasy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
M M M: Just becos of G-STRING undecided
Dey re lucky dey didn't die

Dey should go & do thanksgiving in there church
where in the post did you see G-STRING?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Dygeasy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
larryh539: after buying a packet,why steal another 3pieces of pants? And why beat ur 'customer' to coma for stealin just 3pants!
I reserve my comment cos i dont av all d info 2prove their guiltiness
Guilt you mean?

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by olatunji555: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Babzilla: WARNING 2 ALL PANTY BANDITS
DONT MESS WIF ASABA MARKET WOMEN
na watin concern u
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by sobastical: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
lrguru: This story is the fakest news i've ever heard in my life. I was at ogbeogonogo market in asaba yesterday, n nothin of such happened. A friend of mine who was at the market almost all tru yesterday confirmed it as false too. So me think this is april f.o.o.l. Fake azzz OP

With your name I will believe you but what about the source? Maybe I should ignore that too
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by masterpiece123: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
this cant be true jhor
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by kagel: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2013

IF THEY ARE MUSLIM NKO ? THEY SHOULD ALSO GO TO MOSQUE AND DO THANKSGIVING TOO.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by starbuck(f): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin passing by
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
The author and finisher of this fake news/story is a slowpoke...

There are NO mass communication students in Asaba campus.. (but Abraka campus).

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Popowaa: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Lmao
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Ogegod87: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
NnamdiN: Both Beater and Beatee are guilty. grin let karma judge

Dis really got me laffing seriously.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by jamest3(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
Must they wear panties?
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
Some Girls can be silly somtimes. Pants! Smh
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by amolaniyi: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
na wa for niger oooooo just because of pant, God go punish that woman
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Exponental(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Undergraduate thieves.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by MackyNene(f): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
No Mention of G-STRING here oohh. U Like stuffs under G-STRING i guess

Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by dynasty4u: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
word! rofl
NnamdiN: Both Beater and Beatee are guilty. grin le ;Dt karma judge
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by prettyboi1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
299: We're beating the ones that steal just pants...while praying for the ones that loot our billions everyday. Smh
Welcome to the life of an average Nigerian bro. I couldn't have said what you said better.
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by symbianDON(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
ahh ahhh!!!! Must they wear pant for goodness sake?!!!!
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ordinary pant ke
Re: 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
delors: THANK GOD SAY THEM NOR ALUU-CINATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin Kai Nairaland!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) / Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) / Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.