Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Opening Of Car Showroom In Lagos Help Please !!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Opening Of Car Showroom In Lagos Help Please !!!! (894 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / Which Brand Of Car Has The Best Fuel Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening Of Car Showroom In Lagos Help Please !!!! by aboabdallah: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Good day all Nairalanders !!

I am an car dealer from Cotonou, I have one big Parc there called PARC FADI STAR
I have been in Cotonou for 10 years, during this 10 years i can give you all the facts that maybe 70% of all my cars where sold to Nigerian customers.

Now i have been thinking, why live in Cotonou when all the customers come from Nigeria

My Plan is to move to Nigeria Lagos to open one showroom for used and 0 km cars.

Can somebody fill in on the details ?

what can it cost to open in Nigeria, can i Rent a parc or do i need to buy the land and then place my cars there ??

I am thankful for all kinds of help

Regards
Re: Opening Of Car Showroom In Lagos Help Please !!!! by younglawya(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2013
;DHi.
My name is mark and I'm a legal practitioner. You first step would be registering a business or incorporating a company to do business in Nigeria.

Secondly, you consider the location in which you desire to site your car show room. Also you don't need to purchase land , you may enter into a lease to save cost. After that, you may wish to consider the best commercial areas to start up . options are, Berger(an area at the entrance of lagos) or other coMmercial areas like ikeja and surulere and/ or anywhere on the island. In doing this , you consider your budget as land is considerably cheaper on the mainland. After the investigation and purchase of land, obtaining of the relevant business permits from the lagos state government I believe business can commence.
Re: Opening Of Car Showroom In Lagos Help Please !!!! by aboabdallah: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2013
younglawya: ;DHi.
My name is mark and I'm a legal practitioner. You first step would be registering a business or incorporating a company to do business in Nigeria.

Secondly, you consider the location in which you desire to site your car show room. Also you don't need to purchase land , you may enter into a lease to save cost. After that, you may wish to consider the best commercial areas to start up . options are, Berger(an area at the entrance of lagos) or other coMmercial areas like ikeja and surulere and/ or anywhere on the island. In doing this , you consider your budget as land is considerably cheaper on the mainland. After the investigation and purchase of land, obtaining of the relevant business permits from the lagos state government I believe business can commence.
Amen to that ! Thanks bro
Re: Opening Of Car Showroom In Lagos Help Please !!!! by chucky234(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Meet with a friend of mine who lives in Cotonou,his name is Goddy and can be reached on +22999857320. Discuss with him then call me on +2348024403817,I will help you with getting everything done including registrations.
You can also bring your cars to our park in Festac and sell them there until you are able to have everything in place.

(1) (Reply)

Driving Hymns / Whinining Sound At The Back Whenever I De-acelerate /slow Down (lexus 330) / Car Bouncing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.