Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye (16971 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by braine(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
When you hide all the posts, then what is the purpose of this thread? Making the voice and free expression unheard? Mods, common!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Originalsly: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eccl 3:1...Everything has its appointed time and season"...so why is he quoting this and yet saying everything must be done now? And why is he saying done now like it is done in Heaven? What does anyone know about Heaven? Which one of you was given an assignment by God? Any man that say God gave him an assignment is a liar. "If you must give now.The tithe must be paid now. If you want to give for God's work let it be now". I guess this is the point of the whole sermon...let me have your money now.
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Godmann(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
This Adeboye of a man has enough money to build as many web portals as he wants to propagate his message. he can also afford to pay Segun enough to advertise whatever he wants. Why is he stealing from Segun? He has not paid for these advise they are mounting here and this is pure stealing.

Enough of this nonses; or is Segun also a religious fanatic to allow this
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
leffects: If God asks you to meet the need of somebody now but you choose to meet the need later, somebody else could have been brought in to satisfy that need. Even if the need has not been met, it might have lost its urgency. Giving or obeying at your own time instead of God's right time, may completely rubbish your efforts. W

http://earlydigest..com/2013/02/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-thursday-28.html

How can you meet the need of somebody when the 'church' is taking all your money through tithes and offerings to fund their pet projects ?

Should we be expected to pay 20% of our money to the church and then also help the poor, widows and orphans with an additional 10% ?

What really are tithes and offerings for ?
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by shadrach77: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
i have constantly stated that this is the best decision to be taken by nairaland. Kudos to Seun and all the moderators for the boldness in taking this wonde3rful step of making Open Heavens a daily occurence on Nairaland front page. May the ood Lord bless you and enlarge your coast. For those opposing the decision, you've not been forced to open the thread wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
shadrach77: i have constantly stated that this is the best decision to be taken by nairaland. Kudos to Seun and all the moderators for the boldness in taking this wonde3rful step of making Open Heavens a daily occurence on Nairaland front page. May the ood Lord bless you and enlarge your coast. For those opposing the decision, you've not been forced to open the thread wink wink wink wink wink wink

...because Nairaland is a christian site abi?

I fear for Nigeria with these army of one dimesnional christians
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by AVISENNA: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,there is no Onus onz you to respond or reply to any post,especially when it's not directed to you,often them weshould thread cautiously with our criticism , especially when they begins to sonud like insults
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by AVISENNA: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Double Post
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by olajyde027: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Originalsly: Eccl 3:1...Everything has its appointed time and season"...so why is he quoting this and yet saying everything must be done now? And why is he saying done now like it is done in Heaven? What does anyone know about Heaven? Which one of you was given an assignment by God? Any man that say God gave him an assignment is a liar. "If you must give now.The tithe must be paid now. If you want to give for God's work let it be now". I guess this is the point of the whole sermon...let me have your money now.
talk is cheap..the word 'now' there is relative telling Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ to act on the word immediately..read the bible with ur heart and not with ur head..the things of the spirit are not carnally discerned..allow the Holy Spirit guide ur understanding..Jesus loves Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​!!!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by olajyde027: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
@FROSBEL.. The giving of your tithes is a sign that Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​'ve accepted God to b number 1 in ur life...Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ should b less concerned with wht the church does with ur tithe..paying of tithe is not a show of wht how rich Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ r and for show offs..buh its a convenant with God for constant provision..however ur tithes and offerings is wht the church uses to pay for bills,fuel the generators etc..Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ should look for a bible beliving church and Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​'l see they are not after your..with or withuot Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​..God's work will not suffer..rather than going to these churches that are setup solely to extort ignorant ones..Jesus reigns and Jesus loves you
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by shine12: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
shdemidemi: The rate at which these sort of messages hit the front page of nairaland, t.v stations, radio stations and every corners of our neighborhood, The real gospel could go extinct. What is this? teaching the church to live by works.
Why is our faith then needed?
Can we be righteous in front of God by our works?
These men are held in high esteem for teaching opposite to what the true gospel is. Always saying do this , do that to make heaven. I read more insightful stuffs from reliogious section on nairaland to what I read from this big business organizations.

Must you find error, He did not say good works prove your righteousness, He said there are some things that need to be done that cant be left. An example of mine is a man/woman that does not know He’s due/ripe for marriage in every sense will continue to waste away which is directly proportional to not fulfilling destiny, You don’t like the tone of His sermon because he used Tithes, Preaching, Giving. Even if you have a job to do and don’t do it on time, it looses all validity.

I dont think he was talking about good works rather doing what you have to do on time as everything has its time and chance
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by chrisdstar: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mcleo007: I tire for this religious leaders sef. A huge chunk of what he wrote(that is if be even wrote this at all) were lifted mindlessly from the bible and garnished with a little summary of the passage in cyclic words. Anybody can do that Na!

Now is the time,CHANGE!!!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by chrisdstar: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mcleo007: I tire for this religious leaders sef. A huge chunk of what he wrote(that is if be even wrote this at all) were lifted mindlessly from the bible and garnished with a little summary of the passage in cyclic words. Anybody can do that Na!

Do u really feel he was speaking from his head?.....ok u are trying to look at it from the IQ perspective,can u be better than Pastor Adeboye?remember he has 1st class in mathematics.
Now is the time,CHANGE!!!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by ibedun: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
The pastors are already in heaven here on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by tonididdy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=Logicboy03][/quote]if you are so bold, CURSE GOD !?!?!?
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by tonididdy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=Logicboy03][/quote] no need to talk too much.if u're so pagan and so bold, CURSE GOD
*watch what u say about MOG,the bible says,'judge not,that ye not be judged'
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by anataala: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fake
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by creserve: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
When I saw the caption NOW OR NEVER and saw the great man of God's name,I was very excited because I thought he has decided to be candid with our leaders...
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by PAPIJAID(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2013
I wonder why pple use any little opportunity to rubbish xtianity and xtian leaders, pls Nigerians and Nairalanders let us change, It is very bad to always say -ve things about the things of God, don't bring curse upon urself and ur family, it is not a must for u to go thru the thread neither is it a must for u to comment pls I'm begging in the name of whatever we believem I must commend Seun and his crew, this is the best option u av made so far. God will continue to bless and multiply u.
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by bhayphes(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2013
Let all heavenly conscious people attend to this.It Is Well
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Homebaked: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
olajyde027: @FROSBEL.. The giving of your tithes is a sign that Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​'ve accepted God to b number 1 in ur life...Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ should b less concerned with wht the church does with ur tithe..paying of tithe is not a show of wht how rich Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ r and for show offs..buh its a convenant with God for constant provision..however ur tithes and offerings is wht the church uses to pay for bills,fuel the generators etc..Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ should look for a bible beliving church and Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​'l see they are not after your..with or withuot Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​..God's work will not suffer..rather than going to these churches that are setup solely to extort ignorant ones..Jesus reigns and Jesus loves you
There goes the same old line. God is never made no 1 in anyone's life by the paying of tithe. God is made no 1 by our submission to His will and obedience to his commandment. The tithe paying commandment has been abrogated in favour of freewill and cheerful giving. What we have today is a refurbished tithe law by men to keep gullible folks fixated on material things. The owner of the church, Jesus, never asked tithe of anyone nor did his early disciples. Jesus never intended that His church be institutionalized in the manner that will attract overheads and thence tithes to fund it.
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by BeulahRose(f): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Originalsly: Eccl 3:1...Everything has its appointed time and season"...so why is he quoting this and yet saying everything must be done now? And why is he saying done now like it is done in Heaven? What does anyone know about Heaven? Which one of you was given an assignment by God? Any man that say God gave him an assignment is a liar. "If you must give now.The tithe must be paid now. If you want to give for God's work let it be now". I guess this is the point of the whole sermon...let me have your money now.
Be rest assured He doesn't need ur money,he's blessed already,he can sponsor u & ur 10 generations to come. Tithe is to fulfill all righteousness. Bible commande all christians to pay,besides d payers r nt complaining. Face ur wretched life!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by shdemidemi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
shine12:

Must you find error, He did not say good works prove your righteousness, He said there are some things that need to be done that cant be left. An example of mine is a man/woman that does not know He’s due/ripe for marriage in every sense will continue to waste away which is directly proportional to not fulfilling destiny, You don’t like the tone of His sermon because he used Tithes, Preaching, Giving. Even if you have a job to do and don’t do it on time, it looses all validity.

I dont think he was talking about good works rather doing what you have to do on time as everything has its time and chance

I am obviously not finding error in the man or what he is preaching. The errors are clear to see if and only if you apply yourself towards knowing the truth through the scriptures. Please dont say this man dont preach good works to gain heaven cos I know he does. The Bible allows u to accost any man/angel that teaches anything different from what the gospel really says. As for the tithes matter, mention a christian that paid tithe in the Bible.
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by ibedun: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Check the definition of fraud
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by seyibrown(f): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Logicboy03:
If you are a christian going to heaven, I would pay money to live in hell far away from you.

Leave this kind of threads alone. You are building for yourself the reputation of a public nuisance! Stick to atheist threads where you can lecture us on atheism. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft / Oyedepo To Establish Another University: Landmark University / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.