Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? (14352 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2013
D
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 02, 2013
MMotimo:

Jide, who are you talking to? Jo, face front jare.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 1:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Abeg make I go buy groceries so I can have an easy weekend.
Happy weekend o! Olorun a je ki woman ye yo ninu e
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 02, 2013
I feel sorry for the kid too you know, it's our same Naija people that'll feed their kids with these rumours on google to bully that boy! Ah
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2013
MMotimo: Abeg make I go buy groceries so I can have an easy weekend.
Happy weekend o! Olorun a je ki woman ye yo ninu e

Amen! I need dodo too, gotta go! You too sis. smiley
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2013
You know, I feel in my bones that because of that same kid, God will give her a breakthrough in this situation and for the future
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 02, 2013
MMotimo: You know, I feel in my bones that because of that same kid, God will give her a breakthrough in this situation and for the future

Amen! Tough world out there for the kid o I tell you. Go do your grocery shopping grin
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by baby124: 2:08am On Mar 02, 2013
Ki lo sele. What did I miss? In transit all over the place. cheesy where is this phantom thread? Mmotimo and jide now kissed and made up huh? shocked. That's great! But where is this jist. Yepa. cheesy
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2013
baby_123: Ki lo sele. What did I miss? In transit all over the place. cheesy where is this phantom thread? Mmotimo and jide now kissed and made up huh? shocked. That's great! But where is this jist. Yepa. cheesy

Look at this woman... yawa don dey gaz tete you come dey show up for page 79? cheesy where you wan start from?you're on your own o! I parked at the shopping mall for 3 solid hrs lipsrsealed to finish every juicy details tongue while my hubby is blowing my phones up with calls cheesy
Who no sabi good lovemaking bone NL? You're on your own @baby! cheesy
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2013
@Mmotimo
@jidegirl
@baby_123
kilo shele....?wetin bring shopins,and d blabla talk for dis thread nah.abi na nairaland witches and wizards dey chat.....?
i say contribute,not chat ur blah blah flows
KIP D TOPIC ALIVE.....PLS
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by MMotimo: 5:30am On Mar 02, 2013
baby_123: Ki lo sele. What did I miss? In transit all over the place. cheesy where is this phantom thread? Mmotimo and jide now kissed and made up huh? shocked. That's great! But where is this jist. Yepa. cheesy

Nah, Mmotimo does not fight and I don't have a problem with anyone. The only people I don't get on with are the mean-spirited, the mischievous and the poorly bred with whom I have little in common, in real life and in cyber space

Oga witch slayer, my apologies o!
Intent is not to derail this important pursuit
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by FlyinSaucer: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2013
Wetin be dis sef? Dem say make una yarn abt dem witches una dey yarn abt groceries, pikin, blah blah ... O ga o. @OP, where 3 or more ladies are gathered, there is a coven. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Flyin' Saucer:
Wetin be dis sef? Dem say make una yarn abt dem witches una dey yarn abt groceries, pikin, blah blah ... O ga o. @OP, where 3 or more ladies are gathered, there is a coven. Shikena!
its called gossip,hardly 2 or more women gathered 2geda witout gossip....its in their GENES

Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by ajos(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
more opinions nairalanders on HOW TO KNOW IF A WOMAN IS A WITCH....more opinions nairalanders on HOW TO KNOW IF A WOMAN IS A WITCH....more opinions nairalanders on HOW TO KNOW IF A WOMAN IS A WITCH....
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by breadplanet(f): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2013
ileobatojo: Hmmm, I'd really like to help you out of this important dilemma so let's see.

How about, if she wears a pointy black hat, if she has a flying broom, if she has a witchcraft spellbook, if she boils strange things in a cauldron, if she has a black cat nko?

I truly hope this went a long way in solving your problem.
Exactly what i had in mind.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by bellong: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2013
If He/she wakes up with blood in her mouth and her finger nails..
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by BlackLeopard(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why would that worry you? If you don't worry magicks there's no way they go hurt you.
Re: How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? by amokeme(f): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2015
ajos:

nah CC say
Easy!!!! Just abuse her and call her
unspeakable names. . . . . If your life
remains the same after that, then she is
not a witch
i come say mek she try am....?
grin this kin advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Best Friend? / Lesbian Wife / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.